Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,672 members, 7,858,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights (473 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / 2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Starting with the "No Shishi" mantra, Labour Party have sent a strong message to other party that it doesn't have to be about throwing money around to get people to vote. That approach is outdated

APC and PDP has no real supporters, these supporters are all there for what they can get, a larger percentage of Nigerians are also in the mix to chop APC and PDP money and irrespective of what party, will vote for Labour Party on election day.

Labour party supporters also attend APC and PDP rallies, March and campaigns. This was confirmed after songs and chants of Peter Obi were heard in the flag-off of the PDP presidential campaign that was held at the nest of champions stadium in Akwa-ibom

Peter Obi is everywhere... he's everywhere in the newspapers, events, social media... he's the most famous Nigerian at the moment.

His PPC list is a good one, his team of Spokesperson is 100% on point, with Dele Farotimi and Kenneth Okonkwo in it.

I can go on and on... but I think the camp of the APC and the PDP will be restless because its all clear that they stand No chance to win with their old school political ideology.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2022
That is it oo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by phorget(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2022
If not for madness, how can a politician be claiming to want to better my life and still be giving me money so I can help him get there so he can better my life...

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2022
phorget:
If not for madness, how can a politician be claiming to want to better my life and still be giving me money so I can help him get there so he can better my life...
People don dey wise

1 Like

Re: Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2022
phorget:
its like having an employee pay an employer to work for them... madt

1 Like

Re: Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Young man nothing is giving APC any trouble that party is just a fail party nothing else

1 Like

Re: Labour Party 2023 Election Strategy Is Giving APC & PDP Sleepless Nights by Jostoman: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2022
APC is just a useless and hardship party that came to destroy our lives.

(1) (Reply)

We're Not Desperate To Win Election, We're Desperate To Save Nigerians Fromdeath / Tinubu Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong By Farooq Kperogi / Liz Truss Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.