Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony (577 Views)

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Vladimir Putin's fall is the beginning of American hegemony. We're going into US/uni-polar world where the U.S will be an independent nation that controls the world. The U.S will force its policies down the throats of other nations.

Rightnow the only countries that stands on the of USA are Russia, China, Iran, India,North Korea and other inconsequential. But Russia is the only country that can challenge the US militarily. With this, if Putin falls, the next leader of Russia will not make mistake that will end him too..he would rather succumb and that will send message to other balless nations like China and North Korea that Russia is now a western puppet who will support sanctions against any nation.

We expect Vladimir Putin to fall soonest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by lhordspy: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2022
With this calculations and assumptions you just made.
I can Swe*r you are not good in mathematics atall.

Just look at you analysing general world issues like 1+2= 12.

Just look at the bullcraps you typed, read it yourself, does this make sense to you:

'With this, if Putin falls, the next leader of Russia will not make mistake that will end him too..he would rather succumb and that will send message to other balless nations like China and North Korea that Russia is now a western puppet who will support sanctions against any nation.'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by Wisetrue99: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

We're going into US/uni-polar world where the U.S will be an independent nation that controls the world. The U.S will force its policies down the throats of other nations.
undecided or USA is saving the world against against the Russian dominance which will be very brutal!

So you just wake up and start killing people that does not agree with your ideas

How many times has the US threaten the world with nuclear weapons

Mtcheeeeew hmmmmmm you don't even know what you are saying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Wisetrue99:

undecided or USA is saving the world against against the Russian dominance which will be very brutal!
Russian world dominance is a hoax..the US is seeking to reduce the power, and strength and influence of other powerful countries to assert its dominance.
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by hayzed19(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Shen gbo werey....
USA will force its policies down the throats of other nations....meaning USA will bully other countries who no do their bidding...
dey get sense na
VictorUSA:
Vladimir Putin's fall is the beginning of American hegemony. We're going into US/uni-polar world where the U.S will be an independent nation that controls the world. The U.S will force its policies down the throats of other nations.

Rightnow the only countries that stands on the of USA are Russia, China, Iran, India,North Korea and other inconsequential. But Russia is the only country that can challenge the US militarily. With this, if Putin falls, the next leader of Russia will not make mistake that will end him too..he would rather succumb and that will send message to other balless nations like China and North Korea that Russia is now a western puppet who will support sanctions against any nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Note to self: Avoid Threads/posts/comments made by kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by Wisetrue99: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Russian world dominance is a hoax..the US is seeking to reduce the power, and strength and influence of other powerful countries to assert its dominance.
So far so good, US has not lord themselves over anyone, the world was at peace!

But your acclaimed peaceful Russia brings war, unprovoked war for that matter, why not wait for US to bring war to their door step then they face the US Why kill Ukrainians

I don't know how this brainwashing thing is done but I believe in practicals, evidences before me and a mind of my own!

USA has respected diplomatic relationships so far while Russian is forcefully asking people not to make their own decisions

Hmm make I no talk shall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2022
hayzed19:
Shen gbo werey....
USA will force its policies down the throats of other nations....meaning USA will bully other countries who no do their bidding...
dey get sense na
The signs are clear enough to be facts. The US Congress passed a Legislation "Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act" which was aimed at compelling other nations to snub weapons produced Russia, China and North Korea..which country had passed this law? The same US is threatening to impose sanctions on countries that fail to pass laws accomodating LGBTQI. Reason it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Wisetrue99:

So far so good, US has not lord themselves over anyone, the world was at peace!

But your acclaimed peaceful Russia brings war, unprovoked war for that matter, why not wait for US to bring war to their door step then they face the US Why kill Ukrainians

I don't know how this brainwashing thing is done but I believe in practicals, evidences before me and a mind of my own!

USA has respected diplomatic relationships so far while Russian is forcefully asking people not to make their own decisions

Hmm make I no talk shall
Assessment and unbias judgement will tell you where the world is headed. I'm a lover of USA..look at my monika and so far i'm in support of US in the Ukraine war. USA played Russia into a trap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by Wisetrue99: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Assessmdnt and unbias judgement will tell you where the world is headed. I'm a lover of USA..look at my monika and so far i'm in support of US in the Ukraine war. USA played Russia into a trap.
Then Russian fell into it grin grin smh

Look Obama came and asked Nigeria and other African countries to allow lesbianism...

Jonathan vehemently refused and other countries as well

Today USA is doing fine so also is Jonathan!

Everything no be gragra! You don't have to kill people to proof how powerful you are!

Us could have forcefully asked Ukraine to join them or kill them, but they didn't

Now your "messiahnic Russian" has been milking blood from their supposed believer and follower

You too re-check this your story, how e take sound for ear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Then Russian fell into it grin grin smh

Look Obama came and asked Nigeria and other African countries to allow lesbianism...

Jonathan vehemently refused and other countries as well

Today USA is doing fine so also is Jonathan!

Everything no be gragra! You don't have to kill people to proof how powerful you are!

Us could have forcefully asked Ukraine to join them or kill them, but they didn't

Now your "messiahnic Russian" has been milking blood from their supposed believer and follower

You too re-check this your story, how e take sound for ear
just watch out..but i'm in support of the US in whatever they do.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by hayzed19(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
see wetin you type...
they can only compel smaller nations who feed on them to do their bidding...I expect the west to take the world cup away from Qatar since Qatar wont bend their rules for LGBTQI for one month...so US will sanction top countries tooo....the world is already Multi-polar and theres nothing you can do to that
VictorUSA:
The signs are clear enough to be facts. The US Congress passed a Legislation "Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act" which was aimed at compelling other nations to snub weapons produced Russia, China and North Korea..which country had passed this law? The same US is threatening to impose sanctions on countries that fail to pass laws accomodating LGBTQI. Reason it!

3 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
hayzed19:
see wetin you type...
they can only compel smaller nations who feed on them to do their bidding...I expect the west to take the world cup away from Qatar since Qatar wont bend their rules for LGBTQI for one month...so US will sanction top countries tooo....the world is already Multi-polar and theres nothing you can do to that
The world is multi-polar and the war in Ukraine is a way to make it uni-polar. Time is coming when the US will do morethan you're challenging and daring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

Instead of us continuing with the US hegemony, we have a nuclear Armageddon where all US states are nuked to the stone ages. Russia can forget about the nuking Europe, but US? The first Nuke going up should be in all US states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
hayzed19:
Shen gbo werey....
dey get sense na

They have been doing so for the last 7 decades
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
rottennaija:

Instead of us continuing with the US hegemony, we have a nuclear Armageddon where all US states are nuked to the stone ages. Russia can forget about the nuking Europe, but US? The first Nuke going up should be in all US states.
US be nuked? By who? Russia? Putin knows his limit. His boundary stop at threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
US be nuked? By who? Russia? Putin knows his limit. His boundary stop at threats.
You think US wouldn't be nuked if they try anything with Russia?
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by sunboy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

Victor Victor Victor! How many times I call you?
You just enter America, work hard o and leave hegemony alone.
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by VictorUSA(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Victor Victor Victor! How many times I call you? You just enter America, work hard o and leave hegemony alone.
I'm in my bunker in this shithole, Nigeria.
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by sunboy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

Oh good, Stay in there and Stop imagining nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by fortunez1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nuke here and there , abeg una correct at all. Russia and Ukraine war is worsening living conditions of people on Earth and Africans are most affected. #LetPEACEREIGN
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

If you have the heart, see what's happening to Ukraine forces daily. The direct link to the video below. Most times, they fight a war they don't even see the enemy. Just see how bombs are dropped on top of their heads, inside tanks when they don't even know drone is overhead them

https://t. me/Slavyangrad/14541

3 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

A Profitable Protracted War

It sounds like an oxymoron only at the first glance.

When Putin says that so far there has been no need for massive infrastructure strikes or that "everything is going according to plan" (while the AFU successfully counter-attacks), he may well be telling a half-truth.

Because the conflict affects fundamental processes in the global financial system.

The day before yesterday US Treasury Secretary Yellen said she was concerned about the loss of adequate liquidity in the US government bond market.

Under normal circumstances, US government debt is purchased by:

�� the EU at the expense of a surplus trade balance - need to put revenue somewhere;

�� Japan - therefore dependent on the States;

�� Gulf monarchies - for the sake of arms and protection of the US.

However, with the outbreak of war, Europe's economy became unprofitable, Japan is selling treasures to save the yen, the [Gulf] monarchies and China because of their alliance with Moscow and fear of their assets being frozen, are slowly withdrawing from US government bonds.

Suddenly it turns out that there are simply no people left in the world who have free money and the desire to invest in U.S. government debt☝�

Washington faces the same problem as London did last week. Government bond rates are below inflation and therefore not profitable to buy.

The UK started buying debt by way of issuance, and the US asked the big banks for help.

Neither the former nor the latter will bail out for long. The longer Europe is unprofitable, the harder it will be for the US to finance its unprofitable national budget.

Russia will not rush into war for the sake of it. The targets are big, a kind of crusade. That's what Borrell was talking about this week.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:

grin
So you get bunker. Smart. No rush to US for now, wait at least the next 3 years to see watin go happen because this US eh, instead of losing their grip on the world would rather it burns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by rottennaija(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
fortunez1:
Nuke here and there , abeg una correct at all. Russia and Ukraine war is worsening living conditions of people on Earth and Africans are most affected. #LetPEACEREIGN
African are used to suffering. We developed thick skin due to it. We will survive.
Re: The Fall Of Putin Is The Beginning Of American Hegemony by Carloslehder: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2022
VictorUSA:

Mumu,every other alternative to Putin hates the west more than him, Medvedev,lavrov will happily nuke the west without a care in the world,so shut up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia Opens Criminal Probe Into ICC / UK Carries Out Emergency Alert Testing On Almost 100 Million Mobile Lines Today / Invest In Oil,get 10% Every 6weeks With Insurance Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.