Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Islamic Threads In Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Threads In Here! (795 Views)

Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? / The Reason Why Islamic Threads Do Dot Make It To The Front Page On Fridays. / The Sudden Preponderance Of Sexually Related Threads In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Threads In Here! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Why are muslims inundating this forum with islamic topics when they have their own mini-forum? Why are the muslims refusing to stay in their own little corner which they demanded for? Why are the mods refusing to do their duties by moving all these islamic threads to the islamic forum where they belong? PLEASE, DO YA JOBS, MODS.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by LagosShia: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
the muslims are not posting islamic topics here.

it is the christians who keep attacking islam and provoking muslims.muslims only participate here to expose falsehood and spread the truth.topics posted by muslims are related to christianity.prove me wrong.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by JeSoul(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Why are muslims inundating this forum with islamic topics when they have their own mini-forum? Why are the muslims refusing to stay in their own little corner which they demanded for? Why are the mods refusing to do their duties by moving all these islamic threads to the islamic forum where they belong? PLEASE, DO YA JOBS, MODS.
Abeg go siddon jor.
These threads appeared not that long ago and have all been moved. Mods are not online 24/7, cut us some slack.

LagosShia, you guys have your own section, yet you post more in the general section.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by Jenwitemi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
Whatever the reason, just post islamicĀ  threads in your forum and not in here.
LagosShia:

the muslims are not posting islamic topics here.

it is the christians who keep attacking islam and provoking muslims.muslims only participate here to expose falsehood and spread the truth.topics posted by muslims are related to christianity.prove me wrong.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by Sweetnecta: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
JeSoul is complaining because we tell her that her god is only human. Go sidon in the boston common jor.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by JeSoul(f): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
^Lol. The common has way too much traffic right now, maybe later smiley.

But seriously, Jenwitemi is on point. You guys are constantly in here, posting topics and fighting with Frosbel and co. You have your own playground, yet you're crowding ours. Abeg find one small toy truck and go and play in one corner jor.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by LagosShia: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
please can you guys give us examples (links) of the topics you are talking of?

or you guys dont want us to reply to stupid threads aimed at provoking muslims? you just want falsehood to flourish?frosbel aka "fox-bell" should be banned if the forum is effectively moderated.otherwise i see it as a forum policy to tolerate insults,defamation,incitement and provocations against muslims,their Prophet (sa) and their religion.in other civilized places that can render you in court.

and from my knowledge,this forum is called "religion forum" and not "christianity forum".
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by JeSoul(f): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
^One man's insult is another man's freedom of speech. Please provide links where Frosbel has broken forum rules and rest assured he will be attended to by the admin. You do realize the mods cannot see what's going on on every single thread? there is a complaint thread on top of the page you can go to anytime.

Till then he is free to air his opinions just like everyone else - unless he breaks the rules. You don't like what he's saying - its not by force to read his posts or for you to stay here in the general section - the muslim section was created so you guys can have peace - but you have refused to stay there and enjoy your NL time in peace. Frosbel and co would not post those topics if you guys don't constantly reply him and fuel his fire.

You're certainly free to post wherever you want, but don't complain if you don't like the content outside of the muslim section.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by LagosShia: 12:58am On Aug 18, 2011
@JeSoul

you just need to take a look at the below threads by "fox-bell" and if those did not break any rule,then there is no rule!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736294.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735633.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736292.0.html

if this forum is for christians or non-muslims,then i wonder why would a christian keep bringing up provocative topics about a man (sa) he does not believe in.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by JeSoul(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
LagosShia:

@JeSoul

you just need to take a look at the below threads by "fox-bell" and if those did not break any rule,then there is no rule!

1- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736294.0.html
2- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735633.0.html
3- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736292.0.html

if this forum is for christians or non-muslims,then i wonder why would a christian keep bringing up provocative topics about a man (sa) he does not believe in.

LasgoShia, I glanced through the threads and what I see is one man giving his own interpretation/version of islam/muslim history - the same way you, other muslims & atheists do with christianity everyday in the section. Please post a particular quote where he insulted you or anyone.

I do agree some of his threads are provocative in nature and I will ask him to ease up a bit, he's a gentleman so I know he'll be glad to smiley - but I cannot muzzle his right to free NL speech. Thanks.
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by manmustwac(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Point taken wink
Re: Islamic Threads In Here! by LagosShia: 2:04am On Aug 19, 2011
JeSoul:

LasgoShia, I glanced through the threads and what I see is one man giving his own interpretation/version of islam/muslim history - the same way you, other muslims & atheists do with christianity everyday in the section. Please post a particular quote where he insulted you or anyone.

I do agree some of his threads are provocative in nature and I will ask him to ease up a bit, he's a gentleman so I know he'll be glad to smiley - but I cannot muzzle his right to free NL speech. Thanks.

everyone is entitled to his/her beliefs.we muslims are not scared to defend our beliefs and expose falsehood.

i am telling you that "frosbel" and numerous other have insulted Islam and its Prophet (sa) here several times by using words like "pedo.phile","armed robber".e.t.c. would it suit you if i repeat claims from western sources that Jesus (as) was gay or he was in an extra-marital affair with Mary Magdalene who was likened to a pros.titute.if such a standard is acceptable on NL,then be sure that not only one party will suffer from baseless allegations and insults.

besides,since it is you people complaining about islamic topics,what does someone who believes in christianity have to do with islamic history or interpreting Islam in what you have said to be a non-islam section? why dont you practice what you preach? muslims dont start threads in the islamic section to demonize others or with the sole intention of provoking and insulting christians.most of the threads on islam found in the religion section were started by christians and particularly "frosbel" to spread nonsense."frosbel" aka "fox-bell" is no gentleman.he is a mannerless child more like a strreet child who roam the streets.he has found NL as a playing field to spread mischief.he should really feel unfortunate that there are people here who are capable of showing him his right size.and if he was hired by any missioanry organization to spread falsehood,he should know that with constant effort by muslims,he would soon fail in his task and be fired!

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Radical Islam / A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent / Who Determines Easter Dates Every Year??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.