Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day (44605 Views)

Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by luluosas(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wow! What a parting gift to the people of Ekiti State. Commendable gesture
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by frowland(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Airports up and down what about the economy...and improving the purchasing power of the masses

Very soon all these airport will be moribund as many people no get money for flights again.

Even Asaba airport dey struggle for passengers as Benin Airport is just 45 minutes from it.

Na Ebonyi airport go worst pass. Enugu airport is just 30 minutes to Ebonyi airport, Anambra airport is just 45 minutes from Enugu airport. So who are those going to be using all these airports in rural states...

That's why Abia refused to build airport, because most Abians use Owerri and PH airport

PH airport is far from Abia State.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Major7: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Adebaba1:
nawa o

i wonder why ekiti indigenes don't rate him

They wouldn't cis he's utterly useless. No single achievement of his own to the poor masses to benefit from. Don't point the roads cos it's a continuation project of the past administration.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by vicfajeze: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Airports up and down what about the economy...and improving the purchasing power of the masses

Very soon all these airport will be moribund as many people no get money for flights again.

Even Asaba airport dey struggle for passengers as Benin Airport is just 45 minutes from it.

Na Ebonyi airport go worst pass. Enugu airport is just 30 minutes to Ebonyi airport, Anambra airport is just 45 minutes from Enugu airport. So who are those going to be using all these airports in rural states...

That's why Abia refused to build airport, because most Abians use Owerri and PH airport
Nnamdi Kanu and co will use em
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Plm11: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oh
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Femak86(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which air port?��
Scam✌️
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Olasimpson: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ucloaded01:
Vote for PO so you don't start making video of yourself drinking garri without sugar or kulikuli because sapa don wonjo you.

The video of a batstard urchin who supported sowolu in the last elections in Lagos drinking garri without sugar and now crying for help is an eye opener for nairaland paid assassins maligning the image of PO everyday. In your small mind you are part of bat government because they give you crumbs to feed on, your political appointment is to disgrace your ancestors on nairaland everyday, throwing all futile efforts to sell an already rotten product. Its only a matter of time, hunger go resume from where it stopped, doing agbero work on nairaland no go save you guys at all.
Go and watch the video and learn that there are consequences for making bad decisions.

Why did Anambra people leave a state governed by Obi for 8 years to other states ? If he had truly transformed the state, Anambra should b experiencing increase in population just like Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Rivers and Lagos states. I would rather vote for a stranger than to vote Obi.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by leTrizzle: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

How is Benin airport 45 mins away from Asaba airport abeg? Benin (bypass) to Agbor alone is a 35 minutes drive.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by thunderbabs: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Make the roads motorable jare...If you see where trailers dey follow go Abuja, you go shake head for Nigeria
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by DeOTR: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
anonimi:

If you are not the ignorant person here, won’t you know that you can’t move to the complex without mastering the basics?
When you are ready to show your non-ignorance status, please let us know how many thousands of teachers useless rogue Fayemi employed each year to have 100% enrolment of children, as they have in the abroad that he knows about.
How many pupils are out of school in Ekiti and what's the enrolment rate?
Even someone who doesn't know the road that leads to Ekiti state is telling me Ekiti doesn't have enough teachers.
I'm not from Ekiti, but I know what he has done in the last 8 years in the education sector, so shut your trap if you don't know what to say.
This is one of the many new schools he built. I guess it's goats that are teaching there. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by successmatters(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Congratulations to the people of Ekiti. I love this.

1 Like

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Rexymania(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ode man
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by lagosrd: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wasteful venture. How many ekiti indigenes can afford to fly by air ?
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
A Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 MPA is the first aircraft to land at the newly built Ekiti State Airport in Ado-Ekiti the state capital today

1 Like

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by deolumike(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Trustme2:
Chai see village people. Like it's a new thing. We are now.celebrating local airport like an achievement. Politicians have really damaged our psyche and sensibilities in this country. Receive sense Nigerians and stop promoting your oppressors. 2023 you have a holden opportunity
Cry and wail!

To celebrate projects is a heartache for you. I agree that politicians have really damaged your psyche and sensibilities because you're too cynical and pessimistic.

Not every time criticize and condemn. Sometimes acknowledge good things.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by deolumike(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
lagosrd:
Wasteful venture. How many ekiti indigenes can afford to fly by air ?
This is a very stupid thing to say. Arrogant ignoramus
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by anonimi: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
DeOTR:

Even someone who doesn't know the road that leads to Ekiti state is telling me Ekiti doesn't have enough teachers.
I'm not from Ekiti, but I know what he has done in the last 8 years in the education sector, so shut your trap if you don't know what to say.
This is one of the many new schools he built. I guess it's goats that are teaching there. Yeye dey smell.

Thanks for confirming your ignorance on the matter, by failing to say how many teachers he employed each year since he was made governor by Ekiti people. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by tonyashburton: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Call it a landing strip because I don't see no airport.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Trustme2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
deolumike:
Cry and wail!

To celebrate projects is a heartache for you. I agree that politicians have really damaged your psyche and sensibilities because you're too cynical and pessimistic.

Not every time criticize and condemn. Sometimes acknowledge good things.
Who is cynical or pessimistic? Of what economic value is the Airport to the ordinary citizen of Ekiti state. Most states including Ekiti are ravaged with high level of poverty and economic depravity yet building project of no direct impact to the common man. How many people in Ekiti can afford flight ticket? What economic activity is happening there to drive trafic and patronage of the airport? Guy use your head now. Projects are not to be embarked upon just to score political point but must be based on need and the impact such will have on the overall citizens both in terms of trade, economy and in all other ramifications
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by lagosrd: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
deolumike:
This is a very stupid thing to say. Arrogant ignoramus

You're the ignorant misguided middle here. So you think you're talking to someone who is not knowledgeable.

I can take you to the place where the airport is situated and please show me one thing that the airport will be used for and I will show you the moribund one located in kwara. If you tell me it's for cargo and I will also tell you that , you don't cargo subsistence agriculture produce.

Abeg shift ohh if you no want hear wotowoto. Mannerless being
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by MamaletASO: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Foolishness on your path..Fayemi and on the path of many of you useless, wicked and devilish governors in Nigeria.

Misplaced priority by stoopid Nigerian leaders rulers..

Its so pathetic

1 Like

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by vikiphy89(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
unitedNig:

Some of u are really dumb, beclouded or too tribalistic.
U don’t know the impact of airport on the economy, why a pity!
Igbos are the most uneducated in Nigeria.
Mumu unity beggar
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Tomek09(m): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Racoon:
Congratulations Ekiti. Perhaps the airport will easy off the pressure on Ondo and Benin airports.
Ondo and Benin airports have no reasonable traffic.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by NwekereNdoki: 1:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice shopping mall with runway grin
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by XerXerz: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Nice shopping mall with runway grin

Even when your backward useless shithole abia state has none
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by Tonim(f): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2022
DeOTR:

anonimi:

If you are not the ignorant person here, won’t you know that you can’t move to the complex without mastering the basics?
When you are ready to show your non-ignorance status, please let us know how many thousands of teachers useless rogue Fayemi employed each year to have 100% enrolment of children, as they have in the abroad that he knows about.

God bless you jare DeOTR

Here is another one of the many schools Gov Fayemi built

1 Like

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by anonimi: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Tonim:
God bless you jare DeOTR

Here is another one of the many schools Gov Fayemi built

Before God will bless both of you, by healing your suffering and smiling sufferhead Stockholm syndrome of 200 million Nigerian mumus, can you please confirm that every Ekiti child is in a government school like this with enough teachers? Every child o.
Otherwise you both need deliverance since useless Fayemi knows what Pa Ajasin did, and what Britons do.

Some 93% of children between the ages of 3 and 18 are in education in state-funded schools without charge (other than for activities such as swimming, cultural visits, theatre visits and field trips for which a voluntary payment can be requested, and limited charges at state-funded boarding schools.

All schools are legally required to have a website where they must publish details of their governance, finance, curriculum intent and staff and pupil protection policies to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and 2016. Ofsted monitors these.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_England

1 Like

Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by OVB123: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tomek09:

Ondo and Benin airports have no reasonable traffic.
Benin airport have reasonable traffic to some extent but that of akure, dead.
Re: First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day by DeOTR: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming your ignorance on the matter, by failing to say how many teachers he employed each year since he was made governor by Ekiti people. Thanks
I know. He's building schools. Children are attending the schools, but no teachers on ground to teach them. Are you happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.