Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned (491 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Gave APC An Invalid Vote / Online Poll Votes From Nairalanders Gives APC An Edge On The Upcoming Election / How Ekiti Gubernatorial Election Was Rigged For Fayemi Of Apc(an Insider Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022

I Don't Know If this is a New Strategy of how APC will try to sway people off their Vote come 2023 Presidential Election sad

I Just Received this SMS this morning, I don't even know the sender, but for Intentionally writing TINUBU as the one who Sponsored it, is really a thing of concern for me! angry

My Question now is:

What will you do if you are the one who received this kind of SMS from unknown number? undecided

Your Opinions People...

Mr Learned

Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by feranmi143: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yo fish, real scam

1 Like

Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, real scam

I Thought as much too, I will Never call that number! angry

something fishy is happening this days.

Mr Learned
Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
MrLearned:

Mr Learned
For someone who has a name like yours, I thought you'd figure out that it's scam from the first sight and won't come here to open a new topic. I'm just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by feranmi143: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
MrLearned:

Yo fish,
1. You might be ask to pay or buy form ( advance fee fraud) .
2. Ask to send your account bvn or account details
3. They will ask you for your voter card

Mr Learned
Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olasyke:

For someone who has a name like yours, I thought you'd figure out that it's scam from the first sight and won't come here to open a new topic. I'm just saying though.

Just Making an Awareness to others about this mechanics of VOTE BUYING BY VARIOUS POLITICAL PARTIES angry

I learnt through the hard, no devil can ever scam me in this life grin

Mr Learned
Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
MrLearned:

Just Making an Awareness to others about this mechanics of VOTE BUYING BY VARIOUS POLITICAL PARTIES angry

I learnt through the hard, no devil can ever scam me in this life grin

Mr Learned
No one is making you sell your vote. They are not sending you a message to give you money. If you respond to the message, you are going to be asked to pay for something instead.

It's always the people who think they are learned that are really not learned. I'm just saying.
Re: Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned by lloydtruth: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obviously scam, but passes a very important message that Tinubu is the ATM machine this election period.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria Rejects Apc's Muslim -muslim Ticket / Dele Momodu Executing ‘hatchet Job’ For Atiku – Keyamo / Dele Momodu Replies Keyamo, Says APC Campaign Spokesman Is A Certified Nuisance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.