Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? (4581 Views)

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' / Meet 5 Sexiest Celebrities With Ugly Significant / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by anonymous6(f): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
"Omotola Jalade was the first Nollywood actress to walk The Grammy 2011 Red Carpet and it was all good news till pictures started coming in. The red carpet appearance was made possible by her international mangement – Bishop Entertainment consult and Bungalo/Universal Records. How we wish pictures didn’t come!!

BTW, #DeadCurious: where are the red carpet pictures with Tiwa Savage in them?

Also, what could one of Omotola’s ‘international’ manager’s palm be doing so close to her bum (as seen in the picture below) – he could have almost grabbed her bum. Playa, your arm should be on her lower back, make sure captain – that’s her husband for those of you who don’t know – catch you."

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/10745/6/omotola-jalades-embarassing-dress-at-the-grammys-2.html

Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by emofine(f): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Na wa oo lipsrsealed. . she could have dropped 2 stones and loose her pouch if only she squeezed into a Beyonce style dress tongue grin

Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by anonymous6(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ emofine

lol, That could have worked but I wondered how Omotola would have handled it, especially when Beyonce wasn't really comfortable in that same dress either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2IO5ZV8qNc
Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by babyboy3(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2011
please can you show me what lady GaGa was wearing?
Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by anonymous6(f): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^ she was in a egg through out the Grammy awards until her performance

before lady gaga's performance

Lady gaga's performance and after

one thing I know about her is she always dresses like a weirdo cheesy
Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by anonymous6(f): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Will someone please advise Nigerian Women between the age 25-40. Your face is not the only asset you have to keep in shape (albeit with constant make-up instead of good care). Your body is important as well. Everywhere you look is pot-bellies and Fat Mama Theresa arms and flabby thighs and jelly-buttocks.

Jeans and loose-fitting blouse is so popular with a lot of Nigerian females because they help firm and shape those unshapely whatnots and hide the flabs.
Please I beg you all. Keep fit and in shape and firm-up your body even up to 50 years. Stop drinking Green Tea and Fruit Juice while sitting on your bum chatting away at BB Pings or Facebooking angry

1 Like

Re: First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? by iice(f): 3:46am On Nov 17, 2011
^^ Lol!

I think she should have worn something more funky. It's the grammys na.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Is Not My Son---justice Oputa [father] / Nicki Minaj Dumps Boyfriend For Cheating On Her / Woman Accidentally Shoots Herself While Taking Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.