Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Gokada Like App Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Gokada Like App Needed (307 Views)

Python/flask Programmer Who Can Edit Existing Web App Needed / Agency Banking Mobile APP Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gokada Like App Needed by medube(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create an app like what the likes of Gokada, Bolt, etc have which has 2 ends, one for the customer and one for the vendor. An app which will tie customers to vendors for a particular service.

If interested and can do what I want, send me an email to aouad.fouad@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Gokada Like App Needed by mocochannel: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
medube:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create an app like what the likes of Gokada, Bolt, etc have which has 2 ends, one for the customer and one for the vendor. An app which will tie customers to vendors for a particular service.

Thanks.
ok
Re: Gokada Like App Needed by airsaylongcome: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
You want one built outright? Or would you be interested in one that is a SaaS product? I know of a US SaaS that I used in the past were you can customize the customer and the rider apps for a fee.

The free version allows you have 30 drivers and 300 deliveries per month for free. App will not bear yoir brand for the free version.

Paid versions are $29/month for Basic and $59/month for premium (which also includes branded rider apps).

It is a good solution. The challenge with Logistics in Nigeria is that the riders/drivers are shylocks. Commandos. Dem go dey do side gig with your bike and at your cost.

For 500 deliveries monthly, see projected cost below. Assuming ₦1k per delivery that's ₦500k monthly revenue with a cost of approximately ₦100k per month.

PS: I don't work for the company in question.

OP, if you are interested in a solution for tracking your bikes, holla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gokada Like App Needed by taofeeq137(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
medube:
Hi everyone,

Thanks.

So, you have 2 options, an app with real-time map update (very expensive, cos you have to pay google for every 1 second ping to their server to update rider location)

Or just an app that would connect riders to customers (you can create this in Adalo, very easy to do)

(1) (Reply)

Create Premium Website Design, Stunning Website Design Starting From $35 / Integrated Online Shop – Easy To Use, Affordable, Tested And Trusted / Mobile And Web Developer Available For Your Next Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.