Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure (22654 Views)

Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by hisexcellency34: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Former Commissioner for Information in Edo state, Prince Kassim Afegbua on Saturday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is physically and mentally prepared to assume the highest political office in Nigeria in May 2023.

While faulting those accusing Tinubu of being sick and unhealthy for the daunting task ahead, Afegbua who has been interacting with Tinubu for the past four months said the former Lagos state governor spends 20 out of the 24 hours daily working.

Also speaking on the knee surgery Tinubu had in 2021, Afegbua said the fast recovery he had after the knee cap replacement shows that Tinubu is not suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure.

He said "In taking my decisions, I usually dissect candidates and look at their person. If Tinubu presently can work 20 out of 24 hours in a day, even better than younger elements like myself, then I should have no fear in ensuring that when he becomes president, he will live up to expectations".

"In recent times, I have related with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to the point that I am pleased with the kind of utterances, viewpoints and ideas that are coming out from him. I have gone to him as late as 12am and the man is still awake attending to people. I am not told this, I have been there".

"If a man of his age can do a knee cap replacement surgery openly and withing three to four months, he could walk with that knee cap, that means he doesn't have diabetes and he doesn't suffer from high blood pressure. Once you don't suffer from these things (diabetes and high blood pressure), every other thing can be managed".

"And like he said, he is not going to be a grave digger or bricklayer in the presidency. Everything has to be mental work to interrogate issues in leadership and take very well-informed position".
https://independent.ng/tinubus-knee-surgery-shows-he-has-no-diabetes-high-blood-pressure-afegbua/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
You mean someone that pee on his body is healthy ?

You mean someone that could not even hold a Nigerian flag at the APC primaries is healthy?

My fellow Nigerians, We must get it right in 2023 to save our dear country from total collapse..

Tinubu is another disaster we must not allow to happen ever again in this country

Enough is enough

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by Corridon: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Afegbua the political jobber should continue embarrassing his family just because of a few shekels. Nigerians knows that Tinubu is terribly sick and unfit for the job hence our unanimous choice of voting for Peter Obi.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin

Theifnubuu rushed to London for medical emergency

This I have seen in the next few days

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by Massiveglory: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
For a human to be sick is not a problem.
But if you pushing for a sick president after all we have been through as a nation in the past almost 8 yrs , then you are under a curse.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by omowolewa: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by Vibekiller(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
I just understood something right now, they just want this man to be there at all cost, this is pure tribalism and they know he is sick, old and weary, but truly I say to you if this man wins the election and becomes president, that will be the beginning of pang and distress in Nigeria.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see Whatsapp number below.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by TinubuThief: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Person wey go soon meet his maker
You can only deceive those senseless Tilumbu urchins not me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by iiifedimma(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, also known as confirmed 419 here on Nairaland he is a well known fraudster and criminal., He has been busted on a severals occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

2 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by MasterJayJay: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
His mental state is the main issue. That's why he is avoiding conferences.

The symptoms are so obvious.

From 50 million youths to be employed into the army, PVC has an expiry date, calling Dolapo Osinbajo, wife of vice-president Yemi Osinbajo, as the “wife of the president”, “And yet we started disconnecting from NIPP our phone numbers,” Mr Tinubu said in an apparent mix up of electricity and phone infrastructure and other stuffs that don't make sense, you don't need to be told why Tinubu is avoiding conferences.

It's obvious his mental state is seriously not okay. His packagers know that if Tinubu speaks in such conferences, he will expose himself more as one mentally unfit to be president.

When the presidential debates is on, Tinubu will not participate. They will send Shettima to represent him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
you might meet your maker before tinubu.
No one knws tomorrow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by fredoooooo: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even on Wheelchair ,on hospital bed na TINUBU WE GO VOTE ....if you don't like it kee yaself

BATSHETTIMA23 grin cheesy

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by NobleSeed(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
him get him no get we no want Boss!!!!

1 Like

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by brainpulse: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Peter Obi also has psychiatric illness for him to seek advise from a mad man.
He is a perpetual mourner, he wears black clothes all the times.
Most people are also sick on this platform.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
No wonder he dey wear pampers

3 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by Diligent1(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
I really believe in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he is competent and he will only allow competent people to be his ministers, he has proof it in Lagos State. He will perform excellently. My vote is for you sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by Bollinga: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sick presidential candidate

If you have once criticised Buhari for always going to UK for treatment and you are supporting Tinubu.. Shame kill you

5 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by fredoooooo: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Bush baby ... you still dey cry ?
Anyway you can live forever o, no die again grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by tiswell(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
emilokan!

leg dey shake

hand dey shake

baba no well

e still dey shout emilokan !

#neveragain

7 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by GolDRoger: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
kiss5
Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by fredoooooo: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you might meet your maker before tinubu.
No one knws tomorrow
Too sure.. Majority that wish Buhari death are in their grave today.. and Bubu Dey do his 8 years complete ( in my french accent) grin cheesy grin

135 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by tribalmall: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Animal talk don turn to lunatic talk
Are you Ipob Igbo brain dead or what

Vibekiller:
I just understood something right now, they just want this man to be there at all cost, this is pure tribalism and they know he is sick, old and weary, but truly I say to you if this man wins the election and becomes president, that will be the beginning of pang and distress in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by ATLIEN2027: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
/
No worries. His battery will run low again soon and he will be off to UK for a recharge and tune up. Nigeria is way too fragile for another trial and error President not to talk of a “push and start” one. Aso Rock should not be seen as a retirement home.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by ecolime(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
What a greedy man!

He just wants to answer MR PRESIDENT at the expense of his health.

What's bad in supporting a younger and healthier candidate now that it's morally the turn of the south?

Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by TinubuThief: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
brainpulse:
Peter Obi also has psychiatric illness for him to seek advise from a mad man.
He is a perpetual mourner, he wears black clothes all the times.
Most people are also sick on this platform.

There is no way a Tilumbu supporter will not sound stupid and senseless at the same time to a sane person
See what you just wrote up there disappointing your family and your generation
They must be ashamed of bringing a mumu on this planet earth
Gold circle would have prevented a goat like you

2 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by ArcChu: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ignorance, even Nigerian hospitals does successful major surgery on patience with High blood pressure and acute diabetes.
Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by BurialGround: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
cheesy

They didn't check his manhood, I learnt that he doesn't urinate normally, he uses Catheter due to heavy blockage of his urinary track.

Thifnubu is terribly SICK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by israelmao(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Are some Nigerians really making good use of their brains?Why do we have to shop for the president of this nation on black market most times when millions of quality and effective products are readily available on real market?

2 Likes

Re: Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure by KingKO22: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
God bless Mazi Emilokan of Africa

The incoming Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

140 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH / Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.