Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. (825 Views)

Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by ardeks(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
He is with the moniker @millixchange, he advertises BUYING AND SELLING of digital currencies and all just as you'll see in his flyer below

Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by ardeks(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
I contacted him yesterday to buy USDT from him. He asked me to pay to his account which I did but instead of him to fulfil his side of the deal decided to go mute since then.

Here are the screenshots of our convoy.

NB: I've taken the necessary steps against him already, I'm just here to bring this to your notice here so that you won't fall victim of his fraudulent activity.

Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by ardeks(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Here are the websites he uses for his fraudulent acts https://millixchange.com/ and https://linkclopedia.com/

Modified: He has taken this down...

Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Pierocash(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which sensible person still buys crypto from individuals when binance is there? Na mumu dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by SaiOba: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
So, this is all you have got to say to him?
Pierocash:
Which sensible person still buys crypto from individuals when binance is there? Na mumu dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Risentouch(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
First time I saw his advert for thread I clicked the site link, went through it and knew it is a scam site.
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Roman77: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Risentouch:
First time I saw his advert for thread I clicked the site link, went through it and knew it is a scam site.
He has taken down his profile. I'm also a victim.
But the money somehow big
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by ardeks(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Roman77:

Really? What step did you take or you did nothing about it?
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Joniww(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Roman77:

how much was it?
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Roman77: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
ardeks:

Really? What step did you take or you did nothing about it?
The last time he replied my message was on Thursday last week. I have sent several messages to his WhatsApp for a refund. He comes online but never open them to read.

Please, what do you think I can do?.. The banks are not even helping matters by sending email with proof. I also got defrauded 2 weeks ago... It was even a paid ads on Nairaland.
I created a topic to expose the criminal this night, it was removed or hidden immediately. I was even banned for 1 hour by antispam bot.
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Roman77: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Joniww:
how much was it?
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by socialjustice93: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Roman77:

Na wa o.. 93k is no small money this period. sorry dear
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by ardeks(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Roman77:

The last time he replied my message was on Thursday last week. I have sent several messages to his WhatsApp for a refund. He comes online but never open them to read.

Please, what do you think I can do?.. The banks are not even helping matters by sending email with proof. I also got defrauded 2 weeks ago... It was even a paid ads on Nairaland.
I created a topic to expose the criminal this night, it was removed or hidden immediately. I was even banned for 1 hour by antispam bot.

Chat me via the number on signature
Re: Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. by Bontafa: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2022
I am sure the same person Is moh247

(1) (Reply)

Breaking ! Nnamdi Kanu Sue FG Demand 100 Billion Naira Compensation-pics / What Is Ngige's Problem? / Enugu Herdsmen Killings: IPOB Makes U-turn, Vows To Fight Attackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.