Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video (48823 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by bizzibodi(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2022
ganisucks:
It was written for him by a saboteur. And if he said so, kini big deal. It's not like if there's anyone out there that's above errors and gaffes
I agree with you lets blame Peter obi,he must have smuggle that clause into Bat speech.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Puremind1225: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with
you must be a dunce for trying to defend this obvious fuckup
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
He should have said el Rufai move Kaduna state from bad to rotten especially southern Kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Tejiri09: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with
The man you are busy defending as come out to say it was a sleep of Tung, have some shame bro I know it's not easy to do this job after receiving ur 30k

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Luvinghubby: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Notice those supporting this have ALWAYS been the same group of people behind buhari. The same group of maniacs who take relish in the suffering of the masses. Their first line of distraction is always to throw jabs at the easterners.

Thanks, you just described the vulture griller in one write-up

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Mitsurugi(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
if you have problems with your mother, please go and trash it out with her, no one is responsible for your frustration and disappointment here, stop looking for who to blame for your frustration and disappointment, if your problems are too many for your life, approach fast running trailers.

grin
grin
grin
grin
You haven't surprised me.

You're not in any way different from an IPOB youth. And in truth I think you're one. A riff raff destined to roam the earth an uncouth vagabond and a sacrifice for pigs in power. Your end will be a thing of wonder as men will not be able to believe that you were perceived in the same cadre as human. Ruminate over this and know nothing will change for a fool you are and a fool you ever will be

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by OgaTheTop2: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
You don't make sense with this trash you put up here.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by ufotunang: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2022
What do you expect from an old man that does not have academic certificates
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Originalsly: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2022
akezn:

You are defending nonsense.

His spokesman, Bayo Onauga has come out to say that it was a slip from him boss, that he didn't mean to say that.

If it is a slip of the tongue ....does it mean what was said is nonsense? At times what is said is beyond someone's ability to comprehend and to that person it is nonsense because he cannot understand.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Originalsly: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2022
akezn:

Be saying and defending nonsense there. Bayo Onanuga has released a statement say it was a slip of the tongue from BAT. Olodo people.

If I'm speaking to you in English ... which you understand ... and in a slip of the tongue I spoke in French.... which you don't understand. To you ... the French part is nonsense because it makes no sense to you ... but is it really nonsense?... or beyond your ability to comprehend? Nonsense does not make sense to anyone period.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
TONYE001:

You don't say "rotten to bad." This cannot fly anywhere, even in the context of your explanation.

"Can make a rotten situation BETTER" is acceptable. You don't promise people you'd make a rotten situation bad. You just don't. If you make this statement in an interview, I assure you, no HR will consider your candidacy.

Hmmmm ..... ok.... let's reason this one. Best .... better .... good .... bad .... worse .... worst. Is there a place for rotten in the line up? One can move from left to right if the situation is worsening .... right to left if the situation is getting better/improving.
He said El Rufai can make a rotten situation bad. He has put rotten in the line up. Where would rotten be placed?... wouldn't it have to be to the extreme right? So when he says El Rufai can make a rotten situation bad.... isn't he saying El Rufai can make improvement on a rotten situation?.... which is the same as making a rotten situation better?

There is no right to this... neither making a rotten situation bad nor making a rotten situation better will fly anywhere ... even in the context of your explanation. When something is rotten... it is rotten period.... cannot be improved ... nor made better. I'll leave you to chew on the word deteriorate in this context.

Thanks for your challenge! ... constructive criticism is becoming obsolete in this forum.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralDae:

So who is the better candidate you have for us? Out of the four so called popular candidate, only Tinubu and Kwankwanso seem competent to me, else we start looking at the other parties.
A wobbling competent candidate. Tinubu of 1999 or 2016 is no more Tinubu of the old. Intelligent wise Tinubu has deteriorated drastically. You guys need to show you love this nation and stop doing things that will undermine its development. Kwankwoso and Peter Obi should be at the forefront on this election but you guys are using Tinubu political correctness to judge his competence. Tinubu was just lucky working in Lagos where resources abound. Check those that worked with him in Lagos and how far they were able to flow in another state they've managed. Is it Osun, Ogun, Ekiti or at federal level. They all failed woefully. Lagos status gave him edge and not because he is spectacular. Please guys let us reason.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
samfrancis1:
He said what he meant and he meant what he said.. said it just how it is.. if he had said it differently I know you all will still say negative things about him.. doesn’t look like he’s ever going to be able to please you guys even if he’s the angel sent to rescue the country.. you all minds are made up.. and you won’t mind bringing him down…
But he is the one bringing himself down or did anyone speak through his mouth? For every opportunity he had had to speak, he commits one error or the other. Tinubu's faculty for reasoning is no more coordinated, the truth has to be said and let us leave politics and save the nation. Nothing wrong if one correct himself of mistake he would have made. Even if you don't like Peter Obi, Kwankwoso is there. I think the next election should be operation save Nigeria by electing competent Nigerian to man its affairs and not through surrogate and robot that will only seat inside Aso Rock.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
oneMalik:
To whoever post this ... I get ur message !

This is an exhibition of ur foolishness and hatred .

This same man said ' Nigeria need a THINKER and DOER " but you never hear that .

We know your type while in secondary school that always looking for who will make mistake while trying to speak " compulsory " ENGLISH so they can laugh .... but today how far ? where are they ? wetin their SABI don get them ?

So save your energy cos we gat you . you too are going no where except for what you only hear in the speech.
Mr. Man, why try to disgrace yourself thinking you're protecting the gaffe of Tinubu.
Tinubu not just doing mistake, everytime he holds microphone he commits one mistake or the other. Same him said, he will employ 50m youths into army while the most populated country in the world China is having less than 1.2m army. USA having less than 600k. The population of China is over 1b and with less than 1.2m soldiers but our own Presidential candidate want to employ 50m soldiers in a population of less than 200m people, meaning every Nigerian will either belong to one security outfit or the other because of army can be 50m, then, police will be 100m, since their population often overweigh the army before we even talk of navy, Airforce, customs, immigration, correction service, civil Defence, fire, FRSC.
The same he went denigrating Nigerian youth, that APC women should tell them to shut up whenever they demand for change of government. Yesterday another gaffe and a right thinking person will not think twice to save the nation before saving Tinubu. Even if you don't love yourself, love the next generation that we are living behind. Error of choice are bound to be made but as soon as you see red flag, it behove on the person to use his or her brain.
Tinubu of 1999 or 2015 is no more on his old self, that is just the bitter truth that some of you doesn't want to hear.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by SIRAO(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anugoson:
Chicago’s first class material! grin grin
Tinubu was right, just that majority here 're jot well educated, when something is rotting, it can never be good again but can be only be bad. you cnt exhume a dead body as expect it to be fresher, but with chemical, you can turn it to bad for medical examination.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
babaolofin:

Thanks. I have just seen a very constructive and objective analysis on nairaland on 2023 presidential election.

I spent 6 years in a Federal University in IBO land several years ago and I know how shallow minded and retrogressive they are when it comes to thinking pattern. The worst thing is that nobody on earth can correct them even in the presence of open fact and truth and they prefer to die in their illusion. That is what happened during Biafra and of recent at Owerri when the killed Gulak and Kyari was sent there to deal with ESN.

In Yoruba land, nobody grows in isolation. There is always age mates and and major events that happened around the period of birth and while growing up. Is it not madness to say Tinubu is Obasanjo or late Sonekan or Abiola's age mate? Can Tinubu be Baba Adebanjo's age mate? The IBOS will believe such because of their beclouded thinking pattern and they can never be corrected.

As you said, Baba Adebanjo, a nonagenarian, a very old man is still very sound constructively. We have many of them. At 78, Awolowo was still very constructive, same is Zik. Your observation on Tinubu failing health is one major cause of these errors. This is compounded critically by pressures mounted on him spiritually, mentally and physically over the years till date.

Tinubu carry the pressure of bringing Buhari to power from SS and SE people. Tinubu faced serious pressure within APC before Oshiomhole was removed as APC Chairman and serious pressure after his removal.
See the way you contradicted yourself. You said, in Yoruba land nobody grow in isolation but who is Tinubu's mate. No Tinubu's mate has ever come out that he is his mate or they attended this place together, none.
If today I have issue with any of my certificate, I know hundreds and one people that will rise up and say, oh! I attended same primary or secondary or university with this man in so so year but Tinubu's case is not like that, meaning it contradicts your comment.
Tinubu the only Yoruba known figure that grew in isolation.
Tinubu deteriorating state wasn't because of his political involvement stop telling lie. Scientists are not liar like us, when they tell us the aftermath of our behaviours we always take them for granted. Go and read about effects of smoking and alcoholism and come back and edit your comment. The lie he had lived before is the one telling on him, not the weight of political space he struggled with.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Who is that woman sitting beside Elrufai. She heard it and needed to confirm from others if they heard the same thing also

She should be sanctioned
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Originalsly:

Yea ... that got my attention. If someone only listened ... not knowing who he is or the situation ... with the slurring they would believe he was half drunk.... definitely not in control of his ability to speak fluently. Now I'm wondering... is he under heavy medications? .... did he suffer a minor stroke? ... since that can affect speech. Is it his mental and physical health have deterioted to this extent? This is not good.
I also noticed his hands... his left hand in particular.... seems like that is the one out of control. Was good for him to form a fist to hide the trembling fingers ... but with open hand against side of the podium... the shaking was obvious.
The tortoise has left the shell ... I can't understand how sooo many can't see that..... it's an empty shell.

Minor stroke, I don't think so... I believe he was heavily dosed for this event, its very evident... Truth, it's taking more out of him than its giving to him...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by NLPoliceWoman: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Luvinghubby:

Thanks, you just described the vulture griller in one write-up
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by iSense247: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Even rotten is more deteriorating than critical
You are doing a very bad job for those who employ you to defend the senile druglord. If I were them, I would have fired you. Shame on them.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by iSense247: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
mastermaestro:

Omo, the manipulation is real. Check the number of likes all his comments have, very similar[b]. I hope Seun is not complicit in this public opinion distortion fraud. [/b]It's distasteful, disgraceful and devious. angry
I don't trust Seun.

But that's bad for a great forum like this.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Anugoson(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
SIRAO:
Tinubu was right, just that majority here 're jot well educated, when something is rotting, it can never be good again but can be only be bad. you cnt exhume a dead body as expect it to be fresher, but with chemical, you can turn it to bad for medical examination.
My dear no need for all this drama. His media team has already clarified that it was a slip of tongue. So we accept it and move on. No one is above mistake.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by surgical: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Or maybe trump and Biden did well in debates and press conferences because they still have a sound mind and body…I have an uncle in his 90s. He can still walk and converse in clear lucid terms. Tinubu is not just battling age, he is battling a failing body due to illness…tinubu is not older than obasanjo and many other notable elderly Nigerians today.
even pa ayo adebanjo of afenifere is 93,and Edwin Clark 93 they are still very sound and coordinate themselves well
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by DWickedLandLord: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
@

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by DWickedLandLord: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Flathe@d and chest-beating... He may not have even N1000.00 in his account

I hope your coward ass did not run away.
I'm still waiting on your response.

Prove to me you're indeed a man. Na you poke me o. Don't lose your voice now

You thought it was by mouth abi?
Stupid Boy
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

I hope your coward ass did not run away.
I'm still waiting on your response.

Prove to me you're indeed a man. Na you poke me o. Don't lose your voice now

You thought it was by mouth abi?
Stupid Boy
They always think everyone eat crumbs at the table of politicians like them? Many that are rooting for Peter Obi are well to do and if worst comes to worst, the rot in the system can never affect some of us. It was the same thing that One pastor told his congregation that if they like they should vote for party and not individuals that can better their lives, that they should know he can never suffer what they are suffering. And that is just a bitter truth to swallow.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

I have dashed more than what entered your account this year. I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG

This is my 2022 transaction history with
Moneygram and Western union

Mighty Ikenna from Onitsha

No be by mouth
OsunOriginal there is a challenge for you here. Your moniker must turn to OsunFake today. Awon elebi ta fe gba kuro ninu ise, ti won jati.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

From my observation, tinubu developed a nervous illness which affects his physical and mental coordination. That is why you see the shaking hands and lapse in speech articulation…when you throw in the forced political meetings and physical exertions demanded of him you get what you see now…it beggars the question why is he contesting? Because believe me when I say that the stress will double if he becomes the president. Do we need another absentee president? So that political vultures and their families alone will share the carcass of whatever that is left of Nigeria?

I have been busy since morning though I read your reply.

One thing in all these your observations which I agreed earlier, Tinubu will perform better as President.

You did not dissect what I said compounded the situation - SPIRITUAL, Mental and physical pressure of carrying the blames from IBO and SS people of bringing Buhari to power, betrayal and conspiracy against him within APC and the battle to get the mandate to fly APC's flag. These are serious pressure. Atiku does not talk much. When Tinubu won the APC primary, Atiku said he congratulated him for a Hard Won Victory. Atiku knows what it takes Tinubu to win. Atiku knows people have committed suicide because people they helped and trusted so much betrayed them.

Now, after winning, all shrines, marine and satanic prophets, diviners, enchanters and covens are working against him because they have seen the STAR that he is becoming the President. If he becomes the President, all those Marines and Satanic prophets that have prophesied against him will collapse with their prophecies.

Apart from nervous breakdown from failing health, Concentrated Spiritual attacks can affect somebody mentally.

Coincidentally, Sanwoolu is a member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry (MFM). In the mid 90s to late 90s, Prophet D. K Olukoya spoke and carried out extensive teaching on a subject called - The Spirit of Error. The Spirit of Error is a very bad spirit. It disgraces somebody and caused great mistake. It is a great attack. It makes somebody to make unexplainable mistakes. Mistake that you cannot believe you can ever make. That is the Spirit of Error. We bind that Spirit by the Power In The Blood of Jesus and by the Power of The Holy Ghost in the life of Bola Tinubu In That Name that is above all other names, Amen.

I did human psychology and various intelligence courses. Nervous breakdown, mental illness and dementia are different from each other. Spirit of error as preached by Prophet DK Olukoya is quite different but that is what happened in the case of Tinubu. Slip of Tongue is an unconscious error. A person that recognises that a very creative person with high level of ingenuity can turn stone to gold, that is; can turn situation around for good but ended up saying wrong comparison of situations.

In Presidency, most of those negative energies will not be around. Political pressure and pressure of governance are not negative energies or negative pressure. When you are in power, there is an internal energy that is automatically generated. Tinubu will overcome the pressure.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by bigeagleeye(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
PandoraObi:

I hope from the Freudian slip stories that followed from the campaign organisation, and other analyses, you now know that you wrote junks here, or do you still stand by this yeye note that you packaged in your own imagination to defend an palpable gaffe?

Most of the times, the unsound love that we have for people block our reasoning in very terrible ways..if Tinubu wins tomorrow and succeeds, it is going to be good for us..but are we not seeing the same signs that we saw in 2015 when Sai Baba was more important than our future?

Old age is inevitable, strength will drop, reasoning and mobility will be restricted..why force a nation into that corner?
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Grandmeister(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
babaolofin:

I have been busy since morning though I read your reply.

One thing in all these your observations which I agreed earlier, Tinubu will perform better as President.

You did not dissect what I said compounded the situation - SPIRITUAL, Mental and physical pressure of carrying the blames from IBO and SS people of bringing Buhari to power, betrayal and conspiracy against him within APC and the battle to get the mandate to fly APC's flag. These are serious pressure. Atiku does not talk much. When Tinubu won the APC primary, Atiku said he congratulated him for a Hard Won Victory. Atiku knows what it takes Tinubu to win. Atiku knows people have committed suicide because people they helped and trusted so much betrayed them.

Now, after winning, all shrines, marine and satanic prophets, diviners, enchanters and covens are working against him because they have seen the STAR that he is becoming the President. If he becomes the President, all those Marines and Satanic prophets that have prophesied against him will collapse with their prophecies.

Apart from nervous breakdown from failing health, Concentrated Spiritual attacks can affect somebody mentally.

Coincidentally, Sanwoolu is a member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry (MFM). In the mid 90s to late 90s, Prophet D. K Olukoya spoke and carried out extensive teaching on a subject called - The Spirit of Error. The Spirit of Error is a very bad spirit. It disgraces somebody and caused great mistake. It is a great attack.

I did human psychology and various intelligence courses. Nervous breakdown, mental illness and dementia are different from each other. Spirit of error as preached by Prophet DK Olukoya is quite different but that is what happened in the case of Tinubu. Slip of Tongue is an unconscious error. A person that recognises that a very creative person with high level of ingenuity can turn stone to gold, that is; can turn situation around for good but ended up saying wrong comparison of situations.

In Presidency, most of those negative energies will not be around. Political pressure and pressure of governance are not negative energies or negative pressure. When you are in power, there is an internal energy that is automatically generated. Tinubu will overcome the pressure.
Becoming a president doesn’t make you superhuman. If it were so abacha wouldn’t have died, yaradua wouldn’t have died, Stella obasanjo wouldn’t have died. Buhari was incapacitated for months after he became president and buhari was arguably physically stronger than tinubu is now. Why are you even making this about Igbos and SS?
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by oneMalik: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
i don't have time to read much comments but i definitely know that election result will silent 90% of you .

That i know . ce fini .

IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, why try to disgrace yourself thinking you're protecting the gaffe of Tinubu.
Tinubu not just doing mistake, everytime he holds microphone he commits one mistake or the other. Same him said, he will employ 50m youths into army while the most populated country in the world China is having less than 1.2m army. USA having less than 600k. The population of China is over 1b and with less than 1.2m soldiers but our own Presidential candidate want to employ 50m soldiers in a population of less than 200m people, meaning every Nigerian will either belong to one security outfit or the other because of army can be 50m, then, police will be 100m, since their population often overweigh the army before we even talk of navy, Airforce, customs, immigration, correction service, civil Defence, fire, FRSC.
The same he went denigrating Nigerian youth, that APC women should tell them to shut up whenever they demand for change of government. Yesterday another gaffe and a right thinking person will not think twice to save the nation before saving Tinubu. Even if you don't love yourself, love the next generation that we are living behind. Error of choice are bound to be made but as soon as you see red flag, it behove on the person to use his or her brain.
Tinubu of 1999 or 2015 is no more on his old self, that is just the bitter truth that some of you doesn't want to hear.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thinkam:

Lol cheesy grin, They should increase una pay so you'll be able to start something when Tinubu finally lule

Atiku is coming

he got 500 likes
480 from tinubu media center ( TMC

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.