Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,641 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable (12469 Views)

TUC Tackles Sylva As FG Says Fuel Price Increase Looms / Border Closure: Ibrahim Ciroma Says Fuel Consumption Dropped By 70% In Adamawa / Zainab Ahmed Says Fuel Subsidy To Gulp N450 Billion In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by spy24(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2022
This man dey para
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Icon4s(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Cross border smuggling has increased significantly in the last three years. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Yankee101: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Thieves
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Tooreda: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2022
The old fool was used against Jonathan. Someone should give basket already
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by iyke2frankeze: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Do you think Buhari chose to become the minister of petroleum for no reason?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
This is a reason atiku is eyeing nnpc. He wants to turn it into his private business empire. Selling it to his friends is so paramount to him. What brought all these mess upon Nigeria?
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by sevenhundred(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
exmanchristian:
I love Sanusi. One of very few men in the North that speaks without fear or favor .
and that is why he was deposed by gandollar.
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by olisaEze(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2022
In 7 years, our petrol consumption in this nation has almost tripled with the greater volume going to the North when all indices indicate that the South consumes more. Na Niger and Chad we dey subsidize fuel for since Buhari enter na! In Niger, they don’t even bother to purchase fuel from their filling stations anymore because Naija fuel is cheaper and readily available on the streets. And the average Nigerian continues to bear the burden of the freebie in ignorance. I call on @DavidHundeyin to quit his banter with Aisha Yesufu and beam his searchlight on our fuel consumption figures. It’ll help Nigerians get some clarity on the subsidy rot in that NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by samwillyco1(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2022
You wan shake the table
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Brian47(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2022
brain54:
Sanusi always says what he believes…

Even if it means stepping on toes of powerful people. I would have liked to see this man contest as president.
Everything he said here is on point…

I thought we had the same username for a sec
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by AleAirHub(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry
Mohammed Sanusi may not be a saint but trust me he is more sensible than average northern elites, better than Shettima who is a terrorist and thief put together and that short demonic hell rufia who is good in turning a rotten situation into a bad one.

101% correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by brain54(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Brian47:

I thought we had the same username for a sec
Saw your username some time back and I remember same happened to me…..

Was confused for some seconds cos I didn’t remember making the comment…had to take a closer look at the user name before it registered.
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by RichAbujaGuy: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Sacked as Central Bank Gov and Emir. I didn't waste the reading time. wink
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Senator777: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
We all know say NNPC dey lie. They are just using the figure to loot subsidy money from federal government.
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
HRH Moh'd Sanusi is a muslim with western knowledge that can make things work in Nigeria. If u know him in person, u will know he is simple and honest. He was dethroned by federal might in d presidency and not Ganduje bcus he always tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by poseidon12: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
omowolewa:
Still saying what CG Custom said

Subsidy is just political, like nobody mentioned PMB here. Has he given up on his anti corruption war?

But waiting for next Govt is a waste of time, NNPC would have perfected records and put up a nice blame game. What happened to the 49.9b under SLS himself.

Was Buhari fighting corruption before?
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Onuoha1234(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
When the Truth about NNPC becomes exposed Nigeria will bounce back to greatness!. Hallelujah!
Re: Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable by Perfectbeing(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
There are two sets of people who can solve Nigerian problem.
1. People that have never been in power before.
2. People who were ex leaders.

It shouldn't be out of the ordinary if Nigeria consumes 66 million litres of fuel daily na.

You Nigerians should learn to think things through for yourself and stop letting other people think for you.

Nigeria has population of over 200 miliion people, with over 11 million vehicles and with millions of people fueling their generators everyday.

If an average of 15 million people (which is less than 7.5% of our population) consumes as little as 4.4 litres of fuel everyday, you'd have 66 million litres of fuel consumption per day.

The countries (Egypt, Ivory Coast, Kenya etc) that he mentioned doesn't have light issue like Nigeria so they won't be buying fuel for generators. They'd only consume fuel on their cars.

Nigeria, a country of over 200 million people, consuming 66 million litres of fuel per day is very very believable..

Sanusi should go and sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names. / 2015 Elections And Beyond: My Perception About The Igbos! / 2023: Tinubu, Shettima, Rank High On Google Search In Past Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.