Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION (346 Views)

How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Do you wish to start,grow and turn your small business into a cash generating machine even as a student?
Have you ever wondered what Nigerians would like to buy? (Sure business part)
 Are you thinking which business to start with 100k or less as a student ?
   If you answered yes to any of the questions this will be the best post you would ever come across.
I'll tell you why.
READ TILL END
  As an online book seller I would like to introduce (2) books written by AKIN ALABI the founder of naira bet, Nigeria's first multimillion betting company.
In this books he reveals how he started from SCRATCH and how you too can do it even as a student.
A step by step guide to making your first million (GUARANTEED).
I am a living testimony this books really changed my life I'm so happy introducing them to you.
"If the techniques in this books do not work for you feel free to ask for your money back. It comes with a lifetime money back guarantee I am that confident " (AKIN ALABI )
            THE BOOKS ARE
1)small business big money
2)how to sell to Nigerians

* How to decide on the kind of business you should do. Do not spend money or time starting any business until you read this book.
* why you should not sell what people need to buy and how it can run you out of business.
* The number 1 mistake 98% of people make when they start their own business and why you must avoid those mistakes.
* The full story how he pioneered the first  multi-billion naira sport betting industry in Nigeria.
* 7 commandments you must follow before spend any kobo on advertising.
* How to get  others to promote your business for you, for FREE while you smile to the bank. (Don't joke with this lesson  )
*10 factors you should consider before quitting your job to start a business and how this can save you from business troubles.
   THIS IS JUST A TIP OF AN ICEBERG
* Why lowering your price is one of the most TERRIBLE things you can do for your business and how to make people still buy from you even if your price are higher than that of your competitors.
* How to price your product for maximum profitability. This can only be the lesson needed to take your business from loss making business to a profit churning outfit.
*How to easily become one of the biggest brands in any industry you want to enter.
*Discover how to create adverts people must respond to and buy from you(cheat code). You need  this as a small  business owner.
* How to choose the  best advertising medium that will work for you. Not all products will work on radio or TV or even Facebook.
* The marketing lesson he saw in China that works perfectly in Nigeria.
* What you must ABSOLUTELY do to ensure your adverts are noticed. If you don't do this your ads are as good as dead.
  WAIT THERE IS STILL MORE
* Why looking for customers after starting a business will KILL  most small business. It should be the other way round read too discover how.
*  Discover his "dirty" little techniques you can also use on customers that will put their minds at rest and empty their wallets for you.
* Why most fliers will never work and how to avoid that  mistake.
* Complete breakdown of why customers leave business and how to bullet proof yourself from that.
                     AND LOTS MORE
 There are so many proven money making information contained in this books you will be blown away when you read it.
 I have just 50pis of each books.
 Each book cost 6k instead of paying 12k for both  books the first  thirty people to  order will only be paying 8k
Digital copy cost 2k for each But if you are interested in getting both you will only be paying #2500.
 You get the digital copy  instantly on what's app 
Delivery is free within Lagos,
 those interested in getting physical copy also get the digital copy for free when you make initial deposit of #2500 so you can begin reading while you wait for the arrival of your physical copy which should within 48hr or less.
              PAY ON DELIVERY
ONLY 50PIS OF EACH BOOKS IS AVAILABLE
If you buy this book and you are not 1000% convinced it can turn your small business into your personal ATM I will refund your money back and ask you to keep the book for wasting your time.
LIFE TIME GUARANTEE
you should not waste time about this
Send your location to this number zero nine zero three zero four six one two four six on what's app pay on arrival.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW DON'T MISS OUT
PS. THIS IS A SURE WAY TO MAKE UR FIRST MILLIONS EVEN AS A STUDENT
PSS. Did you see how I creat this adverts?
It's called A KILLER SALES LETTER this books thought me how to create them.

Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Still available

Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Active

Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Still running

........ ......
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2022
Don't joke with this

Message me on whatsapp

I WILL SEND 3 CHAPTERS FOR
FREE
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2022
This will be the best gist for that your brother or sister who is interested to starting a business especially here in Nigeria.
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Still available don't miss out
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Still available

..nm
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2022
30 pcs gone

Grap ur original quarantined copies

Now goes four 6k
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Thanks to dose who have patronized kiss
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2022
You can't afford to miss this

Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Get the most out of ur small businesses with the practicable tips containe in this books

Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Original copy

Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Digital copy cost just 2k
Re: GIVE ME JUST 5 MINUTES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE PART TO MAKING YOUR FIRST MILLION by isrealoski(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer Needed / Hot Airdrop Of Free $53 Sweatcoins / $37 Skrill Available For Sale At 680

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.