Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

"I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku (1226 Views)

Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by blamingthedevil: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
"I am Northerner....Northerners don't need Yoruba candidate and Igbo candidate. I am a Pan-Nigerian candidate of Northern origin."

- Atiku Abubakar in Kaduna today promoting tribalism and ethnic division

Video; https://twitter.com/trueNija/status/1581360348082622464

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by successmatters(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
He had said this kind of thing before.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Babavos: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why using Okowa as running mate? Pick another northerner as running mate lets be sure of wat ur saying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Nukilia: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is the deluded mind some people are busy following grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nukilia:
This is the deluded mind some people are busy following grin grin grin

Very dull and moribund human waste. Those following him are his type....

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by successmatters(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Babavos:
Why using Okowa as running mate? Pick another northerner as running mate lets be sure of wat ur saying.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Realguyman1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
And the most painful part of it all wether we southerners like it or not, is that this old dude have the upper chance of winning next year presidential election.

He has the better chance of becoming Nigeria president next year because southerners (especially the Igbos and Yorubas), are not serious at all. Na so so tribalism and hatred full their head.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by DeAdvokate(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Shame on all ethnic bigots....unifier indeed!
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Qtrpst4: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which upper chance, how? So you think he will beat kwankwaso in the north?

Some of una go just dey south begin dey talk about place and people wey una no know anything about

Realguyman1:
And the most painful part of it all wether we southerners like it or not, is that this old dude have the upper chance of winning next year presidential election.

He has the better chance of becoming Nigeria president next year because southerners (especially the Igbos and Yorubas), are not serious at all. Na so so tribalism and hatred full their head.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Iliveforever(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
"I am Northerner....Northerners don't need Yoruba candidate and Igbo candidate. I am a Pan-Nigerian candidate of Northern origin."

- Atiku Abubakar in Kaduna today promoting tribalism and ethnic division

Video; https://twitter.com/trueNija/status/1581360348082622464

I lost interest and confirmed this man would be a disaster for this country the very moment he canceled/deleted his tweet against the killing of Deborah in sokoto.

Any Christian and well meaning Nigerians that votes for these set of old cargos will die a painful and regrettable death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by frank14011991(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am a northerner and I am voting for tinubu
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by dollytino4real(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na here u lose
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
That's the reason for wike grief
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
frank14011991:
I am a northerner and I am voting for tinubu
nonsense! Who cares
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Babavos:

Haa... U don't know ?

Him choosing him is to tell you they've taken the south as slavez - they use them parasitically to get what they want. Like men who are willing slaveszz.

If u don't get this msg, then you'd he thinking as u just did.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Realguyman1(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Which upper chance, how? So you think he will beat kwankwaso in the north?

Some of una go just dey south begin dey talk about place and people wey una no know anything about

Before any argument bros, which part of the country are u from? And which State are u living in?
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Wisetrue99: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2022
This one is consoling himself

So why are you disturbing Wike then

Desperado grin
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Dannyset(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2022
This story has been flying all over the internet with video evidence, yet Seun and his nairaland crew never thought it well that it should make the front page.

If it was from other candidates, it won't take more than a mention to see it appears on the almighty front page.

Continue leading Atiku on. We will remind you.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Qtrpst4: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have spent more than 30+ years in the north. Now say what you want to
Realguyman1:
Before any argument bros, which part of the country are u from? And which State are u living in?
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Realguyman1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I have spent more than 30+ years in the north. Now say what you want to
That's not the answer to my question.... I said which part of the country are u from? And which State are u living in?

I didn't asked u if u have spend all ur life living in the south or north.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:

I lost interest and confirmed this man would be a disaster for this country the very moment he canceled/deleted his tweet against the killing of Deborah in sokoto.

Any Christian and well meaning Nigerians that votes for these set of old cargos will die a painful and regrettable death.
Have you ever die before for you to know if death get painful or not? Oga Calmdow emotional feelings has nothing to offer you than sadness.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by papmanxion(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nigerians and propagated lies…here’s the truth

Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Iliveforever(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Have you ever die before for you to know if death get painful or not? Oga Calmdow emotional feelings has nothing to offer you than sadness.

Atiku has nothing to offer you than regret
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Qtrpst4: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
If you can't say the rubbish you have in your mouth then keep it

Realguyman1:
That's not the answer to my question.... I said which part of the country are u from? And which State are u living in?

I didn't asked u if u have spend all ur life living in the south or north.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by Realguyman1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Qtrpst4:
If you can't say the rubbish you have in your mouth then keep it

For u to said u have spent up to 30yrs in the north, already indicate that you are not a small boy. But I'm surprised that despite being over 30yrs, u are still this senseless.
No wonder Nigeria dey the situation wey e dey so, when mumu like you and ur likes done agree say una nor go ever get sense for una entire life.
Re: "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku by frank14011991(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Grgton:
nonsense! Who cares
you care, if you don't care, you won't quote me

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Took Ogene Boys To The Street Of Aba, Abia State To Welcome Obi / We Can’t Guarantee Your Safety In Kano - Ganduje Tells Buhari / Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In ‘Nigerians Decide’ Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.