Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 (41837 Views)

Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by aguele(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Earlier today at the Kaduna State Investment Summit, All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu while commending, Governor Nasir El-Rufai for his transformational leadership in the state had a slip of tongue that is common to every human being and even great leaders.

The APC leader inadvertently said Governor El-Rufai "turned a rotten situation" he met on ground in Kaduna into "a bad one" whereas he meant to say "to a great one to be proud of today".

It was a mere Freudian slip, that is not unusual in life, even among leaders of nations.

We recognise we are in political season where everything is latched on for deliberate distortion and twisted mischief.

While mischief makers went so low, we noted that the audience at KadInvest 7.0 followed Asiwaju Tinubu with rapt attention and knew he only had a slip.

We can only tell mischief makers to look for better and productive things to do with their time.

Bayo Onanuga
Director, Media & Publicity
Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council
October 15, 2022
https://politicos.ng/it-was-slip-of-tongue-tinubu-defends-kaduna-gaffe/?amp

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same way his senior colleague said I will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom 2015 and will thought it was a slip of tongue � but here we are today.......

490 Likes 36 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by RuddyFusion(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lolz
Spine docs
That's been proactive
But then, we don't need a sleepy presido
We don't need a presido suffering feudal slips, dementia or leaking, leaking things
We don't need a looter as presidio
We don't need a drug lord as presidio
We don't need an entitled oldie as presido
We don't need those who have gamed the system with all sorts of thieving and now all out to perfect their GAME
We need something different
We need to be OBIDIENT, Without which Nigeria will be gone to be no more

I Rest my CASE

456 Likes 22 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by alsudan: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin Even Lucifer no go wish Thiiefnubu on Nigerians.

Those urging the senile sick man on are obviously worse than the devil.

419 Likes 25 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by XerXers: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
No wonder he avoids live interview

435 Likes 26 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by paramboos: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's difficult to defend APC... Tinubu dako piiiii...

305 Likes 17 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Qtrpst4: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Everytime tinubu makes a speech, there will always be someone to pad the speech and you still want him as President.

May he rule your life and generations yet unborn.
He will still not be nigerian president

420 Likes 23 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by APCnaPDP: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is just another Buhari. Only difference is that he has worse people around him. Nigerians must brace up for a really turbulent journey ahead if he wins this election.

311 Likes 21 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by APCnaPDP: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Everytime tinubu makes a speech, there will always be someone to pad the speech and you still want him as President.

May he rule your life and generations yet unborn.
He will still not be nigerian president

That is why he never attends interviews. The red flags are right before us but people are blind to it because of selfish reasons . At the end of the day, e go clear for their eyes. When dollar becomes 3000, a bag of rice becomes 100k, maybe then they will think more logically.

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Olaolex: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is he sleeping or dead? Please help me examine this 70 years old man

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
And as usual "mischief makers" take the blame. The buffoon could have just gone directly and laid the blame on IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu as usual.

Same way Jonathan kept taking the blame for the countries woes until our eyes finally opened. If una like, vote another blame dissipating organization into power again. I cannot force senseless people to have sense.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by BurialGround: 6:01am On Oct 16, 2022
cheesy

Really?

We saw how your entire body was sleeping at the Emir's palace in Gombe and you're telling us now that your tongue alone slept in Kaduna... Hahahaha.

WHENEVER THIFNUBU OPENS HIS MOUTH NONSENSE WILL FALL OUT angry grin grin

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Wisetrue99: 6:01am On Oct 16, 2022
No sir! You were not in a haste! You said it with confidence, grin grin just as you were picking each of your words

Words that barely made sense!

"Elrufai... run away for degree..." I was like what is this And the foolish people were just clapping until you said the big one grin grin grin

Conclusion: for someone claiming first class in accounting or whatever, you no know book! Atiku self know book pass this one! While Peter Obi na una oga!

We challenge you to more interviews! Abeg not on your TV stations or newspaper

These people (cabal) just want to disgrace/finish Tinubu grin grin they created an opportunity he cannot refuse and he ignorantly jumped at it!

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by chiefolododo(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2022
It
Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Profmetoo: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Slip of tongue ehn.

That's how you plan to slip Nigeria into economic depression

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by bosschinalu(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Cassava, Garri, Ewa crooner on the beat

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by money121(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by drimzsmoke(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Racoon(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Lame stupid damage control. This still affirms that these people don't care how they continue to insult the sensibility of a nation even with the obvious reality staring everyone in the eyes.

Tinubu's dementia and cognitive impairment didn't start today. He can only continue to deceive his urchins and miscreants

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu, eeeeediot.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by adioolayi(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2022
I was waiting for the APC and Tinubu's handlers to respond to this before commenting...

Had it been, they tried to curry the situation and tried saying "Rotten to Bad" is a good progression...I would have feel very sorry for them for taking Nigerians for a fool..

I know it was a slip of tongue and no one is above this, it happens, especially, when you are not reading your speech. So, I didn't make any case on this.

I think this is the very first time I will like the way Tinubu's handlers responds to things like this.

It's a good and sincere response

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Csami(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol!

But his boys were like “bad is slightly better than rotten”.

Where those fools again. Come tell us how English language works.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by ecolime(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2022
This is why he keeps running away from conferences and debates.

We need a President with a sound mind.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by Cantonese: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Chai.

Why does his tongue always slip? Abi na sleep?
We see all the signs of trouble ahead. He shouted "emi lo kan". He shouted "I want to be your President, get me there". Some misery loving people support help and are trying to get him there".

His team always turn around to say "slip of tongue". That's not the first time.

What I know is that I will not have a slip of PVC.

I am waiting for a "from rotten to bad" song. The man too dey like make we take song follow up.

60 Likes

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Damage control gone wrong. It was not a slip of tongue. The agbado demented criminal is suffering brain damage caused by many years of hard drugs.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by BafanaBafana: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Tinubu is just another Buhari. Only difference is that he has worse people around him. Nigerians must brace up for a really turbulent journey ahead if he wins this election.
This is an insult to Buhari.

18 Likes

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by mrvitalis(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
How many slip you dey man oga ...this is why you need to grant at least 5 one hour live interview let Nigerians see how intelligent you are

Come and wow us with your accounting wisdom oh Tinubu

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by HitRun(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
sad

Is that how they will be adjusting his speech as president? This grand pa will be a liability in office.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by owiko(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Unfortunately, that's the reality of the state of things for you. Your head, heart and mouth is no longer in agreement. You're old, very much old sir, this should be the time you should be getting lots of rest. I koment in peace

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by TenPassfour(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Wahala!!??

Make him go seat down jare.

11 Likes

Re: It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 by PureFace1(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Many of the people criticizing Tinubu for that kind of mistake people makes daily, don't even have the courage or fluent enough in English language to address any crowd of people or mass gathering.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.