Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tinubu Kaduna Blunder: Tinubu was Correct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Kaduna Blunder: Tinubu was Correct (308 Views)

Tinubu Kaduna Blunder: Tinubu Is Correct / Tinubu Kaduna Visit.why Is This Picture Missing From the Album / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Kaduna Blunder: Tinubu was Correct by SadiqBabaSani: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
While it is very obvious, pa amoda is not incharge of his senses owing to health challenges.

We have to agree that Tinubu made one of his most ingenious blunders grin but you should take time and xray his blunder because there is sense, I mean alot of sense in what pa amoda stated befofe his host.

El rufai turned a BAD security situation in Southern Kaduna, and made it WORSE.

As we speak, Kaduna specifically Birnin Gwari and a host of other Non core Fulani Muslim population still have it a Worse experience daily.

I give it to Pa Amoda, he was spot on here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Kaduna Blunder: Tinubu was Correct by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

Climate Change: Of Church Rats And Poisoned Sacrament / Who Is Tinubu's Father / 2023 Budget: The Money For My Ministry Is Too Small, Complains Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.