Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment (24798 Views)

2023: You Can’t Buy The South West, Atiku Campaign Mocks Tinubu / 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by IbileIfe: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2022
What Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said is actually a political fact.
Kaduna State government was in a rotten state until Mallam Nasir el-Rufa became the governor and the state is not as rotten as before, but still bad.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by perryy(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Any youth supporting Tinubu is insane.

Mad self.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by clothingonline(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2022
We are observing
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by ceeceeco: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Buhari is better than Tinubu in all ramifications. Having Tinubu as a president will be a very big disaster.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by amakaffy: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mrfixitt:
you can see you are mad ….
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Mrfixitt(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
amakaffy:
you can see you are mad ….
Are you mistaking me to be your dad ?
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Advocate500: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
rolams:

Obi is no different! They are all the same!
in your tribalistic brain, nobody is good again so long as your preferred candidate is not electable every Nigeria is in-electable ,mumu.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by BePrepared: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lekan239:
every other candidates are bringing up lies how they will turn Nigeria to USA overnight which we all know its impossible

Tinubu knows he can't change Nigeria from rotten to best overnight, he will create the blueprint that will take nigeria to the best. That is why he said rotten to bad. Have you ever seen any politician in Nigeria who is more genuine and said the reality.

Get ready for more defense as the campaigns take gear.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Dragonsword: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Tell them oooooo!

Much the same way most of us tried to warn them about Bubu in 2014. They called us names, and today Bubu is presiding over a worst government to have emerge from Africa and everyone is suffering it.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by EdwardRandy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lekan239:
every other candidates are bringing up lies how they will turn Nigeria to USA overnight which we all know its impossible

Tinubu knows he can't change Nigeria from rotten to best overnight, he will create the blueprint that will take nigeria to the best. That is why he said rotten to bad. Have you ever seen any politician in Nigeria who is more genuine and said the reality.
You are an idiot, and you can only fool idiots like you.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Shikini: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Terrible
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Theoarhics: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mrfixitt:

Sorry, anyone supporting Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Y
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Kencyl: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Millimann:
The agbado urchins will leave this man now and turn to the Obidients who are their nightmare.
No sane Nigerian youth will vote Tinubu or Atiku,this is beyond ethnicity or religion.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by deavicky(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
Why would any sane Nigerian want tinubu as his president
hunger. It has turn them to slaves.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by B2B23: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
while the man that supervised the killings of 98 youths in Anambara should be crowned the worst terrorist in the world.

The problem with nitwits is they don't read or make researches on any subject but are quick join the bandwagon of morons.

This has been addresses severally by my candidate, your has never addressed his educational background, source of wealth, family background, drug charges et al.

Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by rolams(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Advocate500:
in your tribalistic brain, nobody is good again so long as your preferred candidate is not electable every Nigeria is in-electable ,mumu.

I am speechless!

Not because I don't know what to say but I can't still figure out why some of you who called yourselves Obidients are so stupidly rude. You talk carelessly to anyone with contrary view.

You do not even care about the age, status and how educated the person is.

I pray to God Almighty to guide my children rightly and not to be like you impudent.

But one thing is sure, your father can't talk to me in this manner.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by asanausana91: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
B2B23:

The problem with nitwits is they don't read or make researches on any subject but are quick join the bandwagon of morons.

This has been addresses severally by my candidate, your has never addressed his educational background, source of wealth, family background, drug charges et al.
the problem of zombiedients is that they swallow anything that king of liars dish to them. They don't have brain to understand when their master lied. The most foolish ethnic bigots are the zombiedients.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by iSense247: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Most especially PandoraObi seunmsg and lhordspy, the three bot masters.

Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by saysugar(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ur forefathers no near my educational level stinky shit
Mrfixitt:
I don't trade words with illiterates
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Mrfixitt(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
saysugar:
Ur forefathers no near my educational level stinky shit
It doesn't matter one bit, you're an Illiterate dude
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by edosignature(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice 2023...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Troublemania5: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmm,ten is happening.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Ijb11: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Phantom233: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
Why would any sane Nigerian want tinubu as his president
It's due to Trans generational curses bro. But God will deliver them soon.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by B2B23: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
the problem of zombiedients is that they swallow anything that king of liars dish to them. They don't have brain to understand when their master lied. The most foolish ethnic bigots are the zombiedients.

The most idiotic morons are the BATstard zombie. Whose leader is a liar and no one knows anything about him until the 90's.

Ain't you ashamednof your silliness? Tilumbu the ethnic bigot with his blind silly followers are to daft to ask him about his health and source of wealth. A man that lies to you daily and you are stupidly accise a man who said go and verify my past. Samething tilumbu the drug addict won't dare to boost of.

Let him mention his secondary school. I dare you to mention his primary school.

Blind BATstard.

Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by haslaw(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Obi is not a saint but he is �% better than Atiku and tinibu put together

After Murdering over 300 inocent people and dumping their dead bodies into Ezu river
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Advocate500: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
rolams:

I am speechless!

Not because I don't know what to say but I can't still figure out why some of you who called yourselves Obidients are so stupidly rude. You talk carelessly to anyone with contrary view.

You do not even care about the age, status and how educated the person is.

I pray to God Almighty to guide my children rightly and not to be like you impudent.

But one thing is sure, your father can't talk to me in this manner.
sorry if you feel offended,not my intention,I am that Nigeria who ones believe buhari will change the Fortune of this country for good, I have never stopped believing that one day things will be better,obi is better than Atiku and tinubu no matter how you view it, seeing comments like all of them are same makes me feel some people just like the way this country is been mismanaged.

Sorry once more , never meant to offend you.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by asanausana91: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
B2B23:

The most idiotic morons are the BATstard zombie. Whose leader is a liar and no one knows anything about him until the 90's.

Ain't you ashamednof your silliness? Tilumbu the ethnic bigot with his blind silly followers are to daft to ask him about his health and source of wealth. A man that lies to you daily and you are stupidly accise a man who said go and verify my past. Samething tilumbu the drug addict won't dare to boost of.

Let him mention his secondary school. I dare you to mention his primary school.

Blind BATstard.
tell Obi to condemn the activities of ipob ESN terrorists then I will know you are talking.
Tinubu speaks against idoho
Atiku speaks against Boko haram and bandits.
We are waiting for obi Biafra liar to speak against ipob ESN terrorists.
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by saysugar(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Idiot labourer obituaries grin coming 2023 na shocked go Kee u
Mrfixitt:
It doesn't matter one bit, you're an Illiterate dude
Re: Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment by Mrfixitt(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
saysugar:
Idiot labourer obituaries grin coming 2023 na shocked go Kee u
Go exchange words with low lifers of your class in your under the bridge habitat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect / DSS & Soldiers Raid Eziuche Ubani's Home, Driver Beaten / ‘crude Oil Production May Hit 2.3mbpd In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.