Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc (2968 Views)

Atoshi Mining: Start While It's Fresh / Top 10 Cryptocurrencies That Are Going To Explode In 2022 / Join Recharge And Get Paid Business Now And Explode Like Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc by richard870(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Hi guys,

I bring to you Atoshi, a new ,unique and decentralized cryptocurrency about to dominate the crypto world like Btc.

This project is so unique that it was captured on yahoo news as the project team are renowned investors and tech gurus.

This project is going to explode like BTC.Take advantage of the free mining opportunity now before it become too late

Join using this link to get free 25000 ATOS: http://invite.atoshi.org/index.html?code=cHY6B

Mining Update
Tap the icon in the image to start mining, if not mining won't be initiated

Re: Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc by richard870(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2022
For those paranoid because of the warning message, that's because you are downloading from the official platform and not playstore. The App is safe to use.

More info: At present, the main project is: ATOSHI which uses blockchain to empower social e-commerce. The APP is opened at maximum more than 9.6 million times a day, and has exceeded maximum 40,000 daily payments. Daily active users have exceeded one million and has the following characteristics:
Cooperating with Taobao Tmall, Jingdong, Pinduoduo (TOP 3 e-commerce platforms in China.....

DYOR!
Re: Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc by ItwasntMe(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc by richard870(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2022
ItwasntMe:
How can I contact you
We can chat right here. There's nothing hidden
Re: Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc by ItwasntMe(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
richard870:
We can chat right here. There's nothing hidden
I've signed up, do you have a page/source you follow to get news when it's going to be listed
Re: Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc by richard870(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
ItwasntMe:
I've signed up, do you have a page/source you follow to get news when it's going to be listed
Great! For now, the official website is the only source of info as it has been scheduled to launch on major platforms like Appstore and Playstore by December 2022. Also, marketing campaigns will Kickstart simultaneously

(1) (Reply)

' / Best Online Investment Of 2019 / Vbaking Giving Out Free Cash For Opening New Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.