Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! (1023 Views)

War Is Over : Russian Troops Take Ukraines Main Airports In Kiev. / 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) / America: Allen West Suggests ‘Constitution-Abiding States Should Form A Union’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by rottennaija(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2022
NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION.

WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by rottennaija(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2022
������ #Kiev fertility clinic seeks only pure #Ukrainians

Sperm and eggs are accepted only from “pure Ukrainians” and most importantly - they must have no relatives from #Russia

#Nazism in #Ukraine - now with a touch of #eugenics. Fourth #Reich, is that you?

1 Like

Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by akwesenana: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Na mostly jobless people dey carry this Russo-Ukraine war for head.
All of them na the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by 66spirit(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Something was cooking there.. I see it now.

1 Like

Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by joyandfaith: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
akwesenana:
Na mostly jobless people dey carry this Russo-Ukraine war for head.

All of them na the same.

Especially rottennaija.
Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by Reflect7: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
GENE POOL HUH?

RACISTS.

NAZIS.

WORTHLESS.

NO WONDER THEY WERE THROWING OUT BLACKS FROM EVACUATION TRAINS WHEN THE WAR STARTED.

THEY DIDN'T FIT THE 'GENE POOL'.

THESE ARE THE ANIMALS YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING.

TUFIAKWA.
Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by rottennaija(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

Especially rottennaija.

And so?
Re: NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! by DerrickzB: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reflect7:
GENE POOL HUH?

RACISTS.

NAZIS.

WORTHLESS.

NO WONDER THEY WERE THROWING OUT BLACKS FROM EVACUATION TRAINS WHEN THE WAR STARTED.

THEY DIDN'T FIT THE 'GENE POOL'.

THESE ARE THE ANIMALS YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING.

TUFIAKWA.

Tell that joyandfaith!!

(1) (Reply)

Rednecks For Obama! / Gaddafi Is Advertising For Mercenaries In Nigeria For $2k A Day / East Africa To Adopt Single Currency By June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.