Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions (682 Views)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / Great Mathematicians Help Me Solve This Maths Please / WAEC 2019 Maths Questions And Answers | 2019/2020 WAEC Maths Expo, Runz (runs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by sirAmeh(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
sirAmeh:
Help
Please, I need solutions to this maths questions.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by sirAmeh(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Help
Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by Najdorf: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Why enroll in a school when you know you aren't ready to learn undecided? Just stay home then and don't waste money.

Now you want someone to help you cheat. What makes it worse is how extremely basic all the questions are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by sureteeboy(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2022
These questions are basic questions like the poster above me said.
If it's an assignment, then I don't think the best thing to do is seeking for solutions online, as that wouldn't help. Anyway, I'll help you solve some of them.
I've given you steps to complete the rest

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by BigDawsNet: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2022
sureteeboy:
These questions are basic questions like the poster above me said.
If it's an assignment, then I don't think the best thing to do is seeking for solutions online, as that wouldn't help. Anyway, I'll help you solve some of them.
I've given you steps to complete the rest

What is the logic behind having the ability to solve Maths? Or is it something like gift you came with from heaven?...
Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by sureteeboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2022
BigDawsNet:

What is the logic behind having the ability to solve Maths? Or is it something like gift you came with from heaven?...

I wouldn't say it's actually a gift. While some people are very fast in processing mathematical operations, even those who are not can still actually excel at maths. But the key thing is, it takes a lot of practice. The more you practice, the faster you become
Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by BigDawsNet: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
sureteeboy:

I wouldn't say it's actually a gift. While some people are very fast in processing mathematical operations, even those who are not can still actually excel at maths. But the key thing is, it takes a lot of practice. The more you practice, the faster you become

Have seen some math solutions that takes over 2 pages.... just one question oh!...

So how do you know all this... abi you hav to cram everything...

And Is it a must you provide the same step of solutions with other people or u can follow your own route and arrive at same destination/answer
Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by sureteeboy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Have seen some math solutions that takes over 2 pages.... just one question oh!...

So how do you know all this... abi you hav to cram everything...

And Is it a must you provide the same step of solutions with other people or u can follow your own route and arrive at same destination/answer
Lol.
No. You don't have to cram everything. As long as you know the steps to follow along the way, you'll be fine. In some cases, there are always alternate ways to arrive at an answer, so, it's not compulsory all the steps must be the same. People can use different steps and still arrive at the same answer.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by BigDawsNet: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
sureteeboy:

Lol.
No. You don't have to cram everything. As long as you know the steps to follow along the way, you'll be fine. In some cases, there are always alternate ways to arrive at an answer, so, it's not compulsory all the steps must be the same. People can use different steps and still arrive at the same answer.

Nice response... Thanks bro grin
Re: Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions by Holybaddo: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce November December 2023 Registration Is On! / Redeemer's University / Which Further Eductaion Instititution Do You Like Or Dislike In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.