Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,886 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? (195 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by Omooba77: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2022
How is God's foolishness wiser than men's wisdom?
Re: How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2022
good question
Re: How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by Tboy222: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Omooba77:

The death of Christ, he catches the wise in their own craftiness, God created the human soul, the brain, radio waves,gave us hands, gave us ideas, breath, land and beast for food, planet earth and everything.

But because that man can use his God given brain, to use God-given resources gotten from a God-given earth with his God-given hands, that same man finds it stupid, awkward and foolish that death of man sentenced to die on a tree could and would give him eternal life.

The weirdest part of it is the moment you die, the moment you close your eyes, the instant your spirit is released from your body, everything makes sense at once, every information in the universe and beyond is downloaded into your being at an indescribable speed.

At that moment it hits you, that that which you thought you had wasn't actually yours, that which you denied was, is, and will always be. That what you always had and despised was grace, and that now you are back and have been brought to account for all you have ever done.
Re: How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Omooba77:

Simple: God says stick to your wife.

Man says have as many wives as you want.

Then the idiot who took many wives starts lamenting there is no peace in my home

Case 2
God says give to get.

Men say take all you can get and give nothing.

Then people wonder why they are poor and hungry and always wanting.

Case 3
God says Follow me and live

Men say follow who know road. Then they come out and shout how my best friend, neighbour, stranger deceived and duped me and put me in trouble.

Case 4
God Says "Follow Me and Trust me"

Men say follow Obi, Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Elon Musk, Davido, Dangote, Robert Kiyosaki, APC, PDP, etc and then they cry Buhari is useless, Atiku is a thief, Obi is wicked, APC Na bastard etc
Re: How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Omooba77:

In the world today most people see Jehovah's Witnesses as the most foolish set of people because we are humbly submissive to a BODY of imperfection humans like ourselves.
But throughout the earth we are the only set of people who believe that politics is the root cause of all the evil things people deliberately do.
So while all others are busy fighting and killing even people having the same line of thought as them over politics {Revelations 6:3-4} JWs have successfully settled all our disparities among ourselves, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in our midst, vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again and as for military services we have said GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4

You can check the below picture to see how wise people are as they choose humans to rule over them and at the same time carry weapons to kill themselves at the order from their chosen rulers while Jehovah's Witnesses are happily sending messages of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL among ourselves! Galatians 5:22-23

Surely the foolishness from God is a million times wiser than man's ideas! Isaiah 55:8-9

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

Re: How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Get rid of your foolishness first, so that you can understand the mysteries thereof. embarassed
Re: How Is God's Foolishness Wiser Than Men's Wisdom? by kingxsamz(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Foolishness is killing your own son instead of your enemy. Even Buhari would have made a better decision.

(1) (Reply)

Islamophobia: Message Calling For Boycott Of Polaris Bank Goes Viral / Fire Burn In Me / Toxicity In This Century Is Alarming (see Why You Must Not Be Toxic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.