Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Numbered Not Counted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Numbered Not Counted (165 Views)

Your Days Are Numbered - Pastor Chris Slam Pastors For Agreeing To Reopen Church / My Days Are Numbered On Nairaland. / Prepare Your Ways, Your Days Are Numbered, Prophet Tells Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Numbered Not Counted by jonatoye(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Numbered not Counted

WORD FOR TODAY
Your hairs are not counted but they are numbered; God is deliberate over various issues in your life and nothing can happen to you without his knowledge. He cares about every minute detail of your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Matthew.10:29-30 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The life we have today was never our idea but God's idea. The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." The implication of this is that it was the Lord who designed your life; He determined your parent, sex, birthday, height, skin complexion, voice and nature of your hair. All this was done even before you became conscious of yourself.

No one can count the hairs on a man's head, but Jesus said that each one has a number. This implies that the Lord has a plan for us and that nothing happens to us without his knowledge. What we have become was made possible by His grace, and what we will become will be solely by His grace. The Lord, who knows what will happen tomorrow, knows what to do about the problems in your life. As a result, honour God with your life and acknowledge Him in all that you do.

+ Do you honour and acknowledge God with your life?

Lord! Our lives are in your hand, do not leave us, in mercy give us victory over all life's circumstances in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The Lord knows your name, and every thought and He sees each tear that falls; He cares about every minute detail of your life!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2022 / Vacancy For Religious Workers (NGO) / Dealing With Destiny Killers III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.