Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! (380 Views)

How To Improve Network In My Shop / GEOVISION CCTV CAMERAS:- DOME, BULLET, PTZ, SPEED DOME / Wifi Security CCTV Viewble From Ur Smart Phone For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by Damolux01(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2022
Hello all...I have a small boutique shop where I sell wears, I also have other things I'm into which makes me not to be present in the shop for days, sometimes weeks...I however, need to track what goes on there as you all know the so called unscrupulous sales reps we have nowadays. Kindly help me with how to solve this problem ASAP please. WhatsApp digits below @signature
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by twinskenny(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Damolux01:
Hello all...I have a small boutique shop where I sell wears, I also have other things I'm into which makes me not to be present in the shop for days, sometimes weeks...I however, need to track what goes on there as you all know the so called unscrupulous sales reps we have nowadays. Kindly help me with how to solve this problem ASAP please. WhatsApp digits below @signature

message me 08051355133

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by Damolux01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okay bro...
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by ibawon(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
TwinsKenny agba CCTV legit plug
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by twinskenny(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2022
ibawon:
TwinsKenny agba CCTV legit plug

Thanks boss
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by ahiboilandgas: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Damolux01:
. I was ban ! Yes you can brand it! If it meet requirement! You get product at 168 ! And also sell engine oil. Good luck
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by Damolux01(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
. I was ban ! Yes you can brand it! If it meet requirement! You get product at 168 ! And also sell engine oil. Good luck
Really appreciate this boss...Would you have me call you personally or is it something you can share here for all to benefit? I would love to brand it please. What are the requirements to meet please?
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by ahiboilandgas: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Damolux01:
Really appreciate this boss...Would you have me call you personally or is it something you can share here for all to benefit? I would love to brand it please. What are the requirements to meet please?
it depends on the location and vehicular movement they wil send a inspector to count the vehical passing per hour! The the standard of the station! branding fees ! a top standard station can be re lease from you by the company at 3 to 4 m per annum x 4 year then they still hand over the station to you as there appointed dealer to run the station ! Look around is there any Mrs oil plc station near you.
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by Damolux01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
it depends on the location and vehicular movement they wil send a inspector to count the vehical passing per hour! The the standard of the station! branding fees ! a top standard station can be re lease from you by the company at 3 to 4 m per annum x 4 year then they still hand over the station to you as there appointed dealer to run the station ! Look around is there any Mrs oil plc station near you.
There is no Major marketer in my Vicinity sir. None at all...The nearest one is in another town and it's about 20 minutes drive away.
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by ahiboilandgas: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Damolux01:
There is no Major marketer in my Vicinity sir. None at all...The nearest one is in another town and it's about 20 minutes drive away.
nice! The company can rent the station out from you! Then pay for like 4 years then used part of the rent for branding then pay you your balance and still appoint your company dealer of the station.! The money you get from the rent (less branding) will by used to pay for product supply ! Hope am clear ! Drop you mail ! Send picture of station!
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by ahiboilandgas: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Damolux01:
roro dealer

Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by Damolux01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
nice! The company can rent the station out from you! Then pay for like 4 years then used part of the rent for branding then pay you your balance and still appoint your company dealer of the station.! The money you get from the rent (less branding) will by used to pay for product supply ! Hope am clear ! Drop you mail ! Send picture of station!

My mail is damolux01@gmail.com. Kindly connect me on whatsapp with the phone number below sir. So I can further you with Pictures and Videos.
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by Damolux01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
roro dealer
lol...Thanks alot bro.
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by ahiboilandgas: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Damolux01:
My mail is damolux01@gmail.com. Kindly connect me on whatsapp with the phone number below sir. So I can further you with Pictures and Videos.
check your mail ! Send picture of you station ! If it meet MRS standards then we take up from here. Regard !
Re: Cctv Urgently Needed In My Shop!!! by waleco2008: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!Neat Tecno Camon 17 (4gb, 128gb) / Clean UK Used HP ProBook 450 G1 - Core i7, FHD Display, Good Battery *sold / 24.5" 240hz FHD IPS Gaming Monitor|Screen Cracked|send In Your OFFERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.