Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme (2015 Views)

MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria / We Didn't Ask MTN To Charge For USSD - Banks / Access Bank Unveils Smartphone Device Financing Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by BrandSpurNG: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2022
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc has partnered with Intelligra to launch a smartphone financing scheme for its customers.

The telco announced this at a press conference on Wednesday in Lagos.

Speaking at the event, Adia Sowho, chief marketing officer, MTN Nigeria, said the scheme would enable customers to acquire quality smartphones without breaking the bank.

She said the smartphone will come with added benefits of monthly data allowance, voice call minutes and device protection against theft and screen damage.

“With this partnership, customers will have the opportunity to subscribe to any of the MTN bundle plans for as low as N7,000/month and walk away with a smartphone of your choice; pay over six to 12 months with as little as n0 initial deposit,” Sowho said.

“Redeem a one-time free screen replacement when broken and receive a one-time free phone replacement when stolen, provided the customer has an active and up-to-date subscription.”

Sowho expressed optimism that the partnership with Intelligra would drive financial inclusion, the digital goals of financing devices and making them accessible to the average man.

“It will also grant customers access to the internet, entertainment, and education and allow users to communicate easily,” Sowho added.

On his part, Tayo Ogundipe, founder and chief executive officer, Intelligra Solutions Ltd, said the partnership with MTN, and collaborations with financing institutions including StanbicIBTC, VFD Mfb, Personal Trust Mfb, Credit Direct Ltd., and others; has helped to find a solution to smartphone penetration for Africans through increased digital and financial inclusion.

“The ecosystem also includes leading smartphone retail chain in Nigeria, SLOT, and other major retail players across the country,” Ogundipe said.

“These collaborations offer MTN users across the country, a unique, convenient, simple, and flexible variant of ‘buy-now, pay Later’ (BNPL) with their choice of premium, quality brands including Samsung, Nokia, Tecno, Infinix and iTel models.”

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2022/10/14/mtn-to-offer-365000-smartphones-through-financing-scheme/

1 Like

Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by salamudeen(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeg make una quick

1 Like

Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Solsix(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Nah electronics I wan buy like that, which reputable company can offer that
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Allison012: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Let them be quick. Easybuy and to much interest in the mud.
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Allison012: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Where they said "recieve a one time free phone when stolen" is a no no. Some wicked people will use that oppoturnity to cheat(hide their phone and claim stolen).
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by KunGioKehRah: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Can any good thing come from mtn?
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Hartway: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
The same useless exorbitant services and products.
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by richyfunky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
The interest on the phones are outrageous, almost double the original price of the phone. Not worth it.
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
richyfunky:
The interest on the phones are outrageous, almost double the original price of the phone. Not worth it.

Same thing that vexed me. How do you expect me to pay 19k monthly for a year for phone that's just over a 100k

1 Like

Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Sommy1885: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Intelligra (Surulere Lagos)has an awesome plan, but their services are super poor!! customer service is nothing to write home about, sales rep has little or no knowledge about their product and the rudiments. They do not give customers the full information , they claim to insure the phone in case of loss or damage but for close to two months now i made an entry on my stolen phone i was made to bring police report and affidavit but all to no avail. i hope Intelligra Lagos sees this and work on their service, I REGRET STARTING THIS CONTRACT WITH INTERLLIGRA!!
People are really complaining which is not so good for the company's cooperate image.
can we enjoy good service in Nigeria at all? this one is not straightforward at all! i dont even know whether i have been scammed by the Intelligra company or not. nawa o!
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD THIS ONE IS A BIG LESSON
Re: MTN To Offer 365,000 Smartphones Through Financing Scheme by Onekilo: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sommy1885:
Intelligra (Surulere Lagos)has an awesome plan, but their services are super poor!! customer service is nothing to write home about, sales rep has little or no knowledge about their product and the rudiments. They do not give customers the full information , they claim to insure the phone in case of loss or damage but for close to two months now i made an entry on my stolen phone i was made to bring police report and affidavit but all to no avail. i hope Intelligra Lagos sees this and work on their service, I REGRET STARTING THIS CONTRACT WITH INTERLLIGRA!!
People are really complaining which is not so good for the company's cooperate image.
can we enjoy good service in Nigeria at all? this one is not straightforward at all! i dont even know whether i have been scammed by the Intelligra company or not. nawa o!
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD THIS ONE IS A BIG LESSON

I am having the same experience with them. The Nigerian Private sector is sham or even fraudulent to say the least.... cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resolve 'you Need The Official Whatsapp Wahala'? / How Do I Upgrade Samsung Ch@t 222 Firmware ? / How Iphone Shocked A Nigerian User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.