Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Didn't Invest Cash But Land For The Brewery- Peter Obi Contradicts Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Invest Cash But Land For The Brewery- Peter Obi Contradicts Himself (731 Views)

Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo / These Fulani Men Are No Bandits But Land Grabbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Didn't Invest Cash But Land For The Brewery- Peter Obi Contradicts Himself by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2022
tribalmall:
WOW

Indeed many of you igbos are born foolish so you want to malign Tinubu any gaffe but don't want the same when Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi makes his own gaffe...lol

E pain am

You are so stupid to think all of us obidients are Ibos... This is why we all hate Tinubu irrespective of tribe ...

Because he represents the most disgusting form of tribalism..

Now fück off and cry grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Invest Cash But Land For The Brewery- Peter Obi Contradicts Himself by Roger3D(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Just imagine this sweet talking crook and liar. He invested Anambra state money in a company in which his family has interest in and he has the guts to say that at the CAC his name is not listed amongst the shareholders of that company. Same way he hid his loot in Pandora under his daughter's name. What a sweet talking crook. Well I'm not fooled

(1) (2) (Reply)

300 Pdp Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Ondo / Obi Sabi Better Thing Sha / Evidence Tinubu Entered Obi's Twitters Space For Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.