Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa (10217 Views)

What Atiku’s Election As President Means For Sports In Nigeria – Dr Oche Otorkpa / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Opinedecandid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/why-tinubu-and-obi-are-no-match-for-atiku-dr-oche-otorkpa/

Well scripted
Atiku is the man to beat.
Next President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by afadi2410: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

You will regret this statement in February

You can't recognise truth even if it hit you in the face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by CheapHomes1: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
you are a senseless idiot,a man that doesn't respect power rotation,after dividing pdp now wants to divide Nigeria along ethnic lines with his nauseating speech yesterday. Whatever chance he had ended yesterday with the senseless speech in Abuja

How did he divide PDP?
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by billyG(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
anonimi:

Obasanjo was president for four years after he fell out with Atiku. Please what stopped him from dealing with Atiku through the courts and impeachment, as he did for some governors
Does it change his assessment of Atiku? Atiku's principal has given him his Testimonial.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Ublaize: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/why-tinubu-and-obi-are-no-match-for-atiku-dr-oche-otorkpa/

This hungry man has written again. Piece of shit as usual, no critical thinking, writing or analysis, just arrant balderdash.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by OmoIjebuOde: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
I am a Yoruba but I rather will vote for Obi or Atiku than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Spandau: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:

Fulanis ar decimating your kinsmen in Benue and you're here still advocating for one of them. SMH
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Cantonese: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi will shut down industries abi?

Who opened the eyes of Nigerians to the monumental stealing of Nigerian crude, with the claim of clear collusion by officials of the FG? Obi did. If Nigeria is able to sell the allocated quantity, will that not make the economy better, if the revenue is properly utilised?

Oga, please we are tired of your old formula for getting power. We know that the sole purpose is to loot.

With Obi as our President, we can all say bye bye to looting of our common patrimony.

I am OBIdient. Are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by seyimailbox: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rubbish! Full of lies for example Atiku was not the first democratic elected vice president. It was Alexander Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme.
Tinubu the strategist himself, he is prepared to take everyone of you. Without any argument, he is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by bigdaddycool018: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku is the only candidate that is ready for this country now.
I really trust him with all my heart
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Education truly can change a person’s story, it gave me everything. Whatever happens, get an education- Atiku Abubakar
I v seen your write up. Obi ll win. If not, we ll manage Tinubu.
I refuse to serve another northern president. Get that into your head. You can't do more than TonyeBarcanista in marketing the rotten PDP.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by anonimi: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
billyG:
Does it change his assessment of Atiku? Atiku's principal has given him his Testimonial.

Of course he himself changed it since it was done with insincerity by the president whose AGF was murdered six years before the end of his term but nobody was arrested, prosecuted, nor sentenced. For six years, Baba Iyabo was happy with zero accountability for the death of Bola Ige. Rather, he made the highest accused a senator as he went on to capture the south west in 2003, two years after the killing.
Would you have that kind of demon as your principal of reference

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Orangedreams: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Not sure this analysis is correct. Being a former VP is not enough reason to say Atiku is better than others. Buhari was a former head of state but how far today? By the way Atiku didn't finish his tenure as VP. The writer did not expatiate on the questionable reason his boss obj threw him out of office. That reason is very important in this coming election. For me that is bad past enough for a presumed incoming president.

Again, the writer gave the impression that Atiku coy INTEL pays his staffs well and as at when due, but he failed to attach the salary history of the coy for us to see how much well a cleaner earns there and when he earns it.

Well, it's election time, everyone would have something to say and write all in a bid to promote their candidate and position themselves for political crumbs.

Check my sight for your real estate needs.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by AsawanaDgreat: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku promoter Weldon
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by thoosing(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:

Contact me for your video adverts/animation at a ridiculous amount....070..3026...204..1.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by higgs: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
All these writers for hire�
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by zionstaar75: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did he divide PDP?
if you're not intelligent enough to know,I don't have time to explain
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by zionstaar75: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
anonimi:

Did you support Jonathan who first disrespected power rotation? Or you are just a tribal hypocrite
u can also become a kidnapper or armed robber because you're not the first person to do it
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by CheapHomes1: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
if you're not intelligent enough to know,I don't have time to explain

But since you are intelligent enough, hlw come you can't answer the question?

How did he divide PDP?
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by heffem(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117610864:
Beautifully written
this guy....you have started this year again....what about your relationship with your darling daddy?
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by nedekid: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
wingmanIII:
A president that cannot visit ordinary USA is that one a president? Rubbish!!
Bloody criminal. From customs officer to billionaire.
Where were you when Atiku visited the US before the last election?
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by HenryWilliams(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117610846:
Nice

There's no loyalty.
He pays top money for their loyalty.
Besides most of them have skeletons in their cupboards so they'll rather stick to the devil they know.
There's nothing enigmatic about Tinubu.
He was a mediocre governor who looted money, public land ,state businesses and properties.
His disgrace and ultimate end is soon upon him.
Nothing can prevent it.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Scamburster(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
anonimi:

A corrupt Customs officer who dealt professionally with Buhari’s 53 suitcases?
The same professional integrity that made him stand up for our democracy and against Obasanjo’s 3rd term agenda?

Fact-check if you like and report your findings.
Finally I have known who's bankrolling this criminal.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by adesoro80595: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
APC is dead and buried! APC is dead and buried! ...
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by anonimi: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Scamburster:

Finally I have known who's bankrolling this criminal.

Is that because someone is bankrolling you as a criminal? Or what is your reference point for the comment Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Difrent: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Have you taken your drugs today ......now run along

Atiku is coming in Jesus Name we say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Replacing muslim muslim ticket with a fulani taking over from a fulani is akin to the same thing.

If AA is truly a unified he should have queued
behind a southerner.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by rosechika1994: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku speaks in the same side of his mouth, let him step down for Obi if he has thees country at heart, he wants to win the election so that he will recover all the money he spent on all his lost campaigns
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Wrong .......Atiku actually gave Obi the population he is currently enjoying.
Atiku picked Obi against the wishes of PDP Governors, gave him a national plartfom.

Obi is bitting the fingers that fed him, he should have collaborated with Atiku to defeat APC instead he is going about dishing out lies.

A vote for Obi is a vote for APC and TInubu argue with your shadow

Atiku got the Millon votes because Obi was with him. PDP would regret wasting their ticket.
Re: Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=OmoIjebuOde post=117611978]I am a Yoruba but I rather will vote for Obi or Atiku than Tinubu.[/quot

You are the reason why I keep telling people we still have some many sensible people in Yoruba land. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje And Emir Sanusi At Eid Prayer This Morning / SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters / FG, States Are Considering The Creation Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.