Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? (409 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by OsunOriginal: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have been trying to wrap my head around the statement from Atiku and a similar statement made by Obi some weeks ago. Everybody, including the supporters of Obi, is vilifying Atuki for the divisive statement from a former VP of the country who taunts himself as a "Unifier". This, however, reminds me of the statement made by Peter Obi in front of a church congregation saying "the church should take back their country".

While we're castigating Atiku, my question to all is, what is the difference between the statement made by Atiku and the one made my Peter Obi? And which one is worse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQfHxRkbbK4

1 Like

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
My own opinion is,vote wisely,vote obi for a better tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Switruth: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
It says Nigerians and the youths take back your country. He didn’t tell you to vote across tribal lines. You seem so idiotic and stupid each time you write to express your warped mind. God forbid bad thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by MasterJayJay: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Continue wondering.

If one is addressing the youth and tells the youth to take back their country, it means the elders should not be considered?

To think it's a BAT supporter who is obviously blind to EMILOKAN by Tinubu decided to post nonsense.

Tinubu and Atiku are the ones playing the tribal cards.

1 Like

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Period007(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Demented Thiefnibu and Bigot Atiku should never be allowed to rule this country.

The youths will take back the country come 2023

1 Like

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by DukeofUmueri247: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Even "Yoruba Lokan"..
"Emilokan" is not different..
Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Lionnation: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
When has obi mentioned Christian to take back their country, lies is not a way to campaign, he have always maintain that Nigerians mostly the youths to take back their country .. Obi is not daft, in fact what he said in front of the church was don't vote for me because I am a Christian, don't vote me because I am Igbo, but vote for me because I am competent

2 Likes

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
When has obi mentioned Christian to take back their country, lies is not a way to campaign, he have always maintain that Nigerians mostly the youths to take back their country .. Obi is not daft, in fact what he said in front of the church was don't vote for me because I am a Christian, don't vote me because I am Igbo, but vote for me because I am competent

Share the video please.
Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Lionnation: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Share the video please.
sanusi help yourself load data go to YouTube search for peter obi in church, don't wait for me to spoon feed you, while you are eating the money atiku gave to you, use done of it to buy data

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
darling2222:
My own opinion is,vote wisely,vote obi for a better tomorrow.
The better tomorrow Anambra ppl are currently enjoying abi grin
Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
sanusi help yourself load data go to YouTube search for peter obi in church, don't wait for me to spoon feed you, while you are eating the money atiku gave to you, use done of it to buy data
If I were you, I will arm myself before making a foolish claim because Obi can't say it.
Re: North Vote For A Northerner & Christians Take Back Your Country- Any Difference? by Lionnation: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
sanusideunifier:

If I were you, I will arm myself before making a foolish claim because Obi can't say it.
cant say what

(1) (Reply)

Hon Okorie Of Labour Party That Was Kidnapped By Umahi Has Been Released! / Tinubu Donates N20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary / Atiku’s Trip To USA And The Foolery Of Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.