Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) (19716 Views)

Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by OgaDeyVex: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a yet-to-be-specified number of motorists in Anambra State.

The victims were reportedly kidnapped near a checkpoint along the Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road.

According to an eyewitness, the occupants of the vehicles were kidnapped amidst gunshots.

The witness said that there had been several cases of kidnapping of motorists on that particular road despite security checkpoints.

One Festus Okafor, identified one of the victims as a former member of Anambra House of Assembly, Hon. Sylvester Okeke, from Agulu.

He added that the incident happened on Friday, October 14, 2022.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjx5Yz8ALsa/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2856c9c6-b2bb-4941-8d9f-c53cb279b802&ig_mid=7FE0AAA8-AF9E-4D7B-8081-D2EC542EA6E5

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by OgaDeyVex: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex Now

Latest Update From Anambra State, Right Now

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by chatinent: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
I give up on Nigeria.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Where in Anambra is this Nkwelle/isiagu/ Nibo junction.

Is it Nkwelle town close to 33 ?

We didn't hear any such thing happened at Nkwelle junction.

Just curious !

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by epondudu: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
chatinent:
I give up on Nigeria.
Oga give up on east not on Nigeria pls....

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by duro4chang(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na wa oooooo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by inoki247: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Dem go settle am
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by xpressionx(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
No where is safe in this country again.
Thank you pa Buhari,may APC never happen to Nigeria again

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by anonimi: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
chatinent:
I give up on Nigeria.

Not when the Anambra failure called Peter Obi is ready to package himself with plenty of pretence as the next saviour, just as Tinubu did for Buhari seven years ago. grin

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by sofeo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oops
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Curious345: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sad..

Lots of criminal gangs operating over there ..
Nnamdi Kanu erred when he decided to create the ESN and arm the boys with AK-47 ..

He was badly adviced on that one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Announced3: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
May the Lord help us
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by BATified2023: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
When u arm criminals in d name of hating buhari this is what will happen on a steady

To those mugu blaming buhari u no get sense,is it not d same hate for buhari that make u turn your region to somalia

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Announced3: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
xpressionx:
No where is safe in this country again.
Thank you pa Buhari,may APC never happen to Nigeria again

Shut up.. . Caution the evils in the east

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
That Hon member was their target. Thank God for amotekun here. They may have their weaknesses..they've been able to check activities of criminal elements in this region, except in lagos where Tinubu disallowed amotekun to operate. We need amotekun in lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by izubext007: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
This people again

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Its a family affairs God bless IPOB, ESN, UGM.

God bless Ala igbo.

We need more of this

Igbo Amaka

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
A region that was at peace just woke up and decided to bring violence to their own doorstep all because Buhari arrested their demigod!

Now, Kanu is about to be set free... He will return hastily to UK to resume his good life, but SouthEast may never be the same again!

Imagine how long it will take to remove all the criminal and killer elements who came in through the door left open by IPOB! SMH!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oga dey vex don go post bad news...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by anonimi: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Announced3:
Shut up.. . Caution the evils in the east

Yeah, because the east is not part of BuhariStan, created by the Divider-in-Chief of Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN.
Do you agree with Buhari's 97% versus 5% divisive governance

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by GeneralPula: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi’s China in the mud!

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Pat081: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
xpressionx:
Nowhere is safe in this country again.
Thank you pa Buhari, may APC never happen to Nigeria again
Amen ooo and 2nd Buhari will not get to power

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anambra, imo, borno, zamfara, lands of blood!!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Pat081: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
*MAKE UNA LAFF SMALL*
������

*A man with problems in his family life decided to go home and consult a juju man.The juju man told him to come back in two weeks bringing along some sample of sand from his yard.* ���

*So the man went back after two weeks with the sample of sand.* ������

*The juju man performed his rituals and said to the man....I don't know if you can handle hearing this. The man said go ahead. I want to hear it.* ���

*The juju man said the two boys you have are not your sons, your daughter is seeing five different men and your wife is pregnant for your younger brother.* ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

*The man started laughing. The juju man asked him why he was laughing, after all these bad news.* ���

*The man responded, I don't know if you can handle this. The juju man said go ahead. The man said, I was running late and I forgot to bring the sand sample from my yard, so I dug out some from your compound.* ������

����� i beg make we laugh small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fear no make i travel.
Naija matter don tire me, bad news that blow like breeze
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by bestman09(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
cool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Announced3: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That Hon member was their target. Thank God for amotekun here. They may have their weaknesses..they've been able to check activities of criminal elements in this region, except in lagos where Tinubu disallowed amotekun to operate. We need amotekun in lagos.

TINUBU you nightmare..when the east on fire

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by seunlayi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's happening
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) by Moh247: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
cool

God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Raises Alarm After N810,000 Is Stolen From Zenith Bank Account[pic] / Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women / Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.