Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog (814 Views)

I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / My Dog Gave Birth To 7 Puppies This Morning... / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog by Emk5556: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
My dogs appetite is dropping everyday. Please help. A pitbull. 8 month old. Qhen I feed her in the morning she just looks at the food and goes to sleep. In the afternoon she will then eat it. Same thing in the evening. What can I do please.
Re: My Dog by VeryWickedMan: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emk5556:
My dogs appetite is dropping everyday. Please help. A pitbull. 8 month old. Qhen I feed her in the morning she just looks at the food and goes to sleep. In the afternoon she will then eat it. Same thing in the evening. What can I do please.

Its primetime to eat it. Dogmeat peppersoup is a delicacy in many parts of the world.

Re: My Dog by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Emk5556:
Deworm your dog. If it doesn't change then change the food to something else.
Even though dogs don't mind eating the same food over and over again, they sometimes turn down some kind of food they don't like after sometime.

1 Like

Re: My Dog by Emk5556: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Deworm your dog. If it doesn't change then change the food to something else.
Even though dogs don't mind eating the same food over and over again, they sometimes turn down some kind of food they don't like after sometime.
I changed her food. She has started eating but not much. Thanks a lot for the advice. I feed her compounded food sometimes rice but she tends to eat sweet mouth more. Like boiled egg and meat there by making me spend more. Any remedies?
Re: My Dog by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Emk5556:
I changed her food. She has started eating but not much. Thanks a lot for the advice. I feed her compounded food sometimes rice but she tends to eat sweet mouth more. Like boiled egg and meat there by making me spend more. Any remedies?
I once had an American Eskimo that is very selective like this. What I usually do at the time is take the pain to grind the meat and eggs and mix it with the proper food. She won't have a choice but to eat the rice since she can still it pieces of meat in it.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog by Emk5556: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

I once had an American Eskimo that is very selective like this. What I usually do at the time is take the pain to grind the meat and eggs and mix it with the proper food. She won't have a choice but to eat the rice since she can still it pieces of meat in it.
I think am going to try this method and see how it goes. Thank very much. I really appreciate your time.

(1) (Reply)

Do Boerboal Exhibit Such Features. / Pigeon Flying Into One's House / Urgent Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.