Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Giving Is An Investment Written By Edet Edem Akpan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giving Is An Investment Written By Edet Edem Akpan (157 Views)

So Many Leaked Sex Tapes On Telegram Written By Edet Edem Akpan / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Is An Investment Written By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Giving is an investment, therefore a giver usually has a return on his or her investment.

I read a story on the Internet sometimes ago about a farmer who went to his mango farm for inspection, fortunately he saw only one big ripe mango fruit, he plucked it and returned home with it, he gave it to his daughter and the daughter gives it to the mother, and she gave it back to him and the farmer shared the big mango fruit among themselves.

On the 9th of July, 2022 I visited a wine shop I usually buy wine from with my uncle who came into Uyo from Calabar, actually I wasn't there to buy wine but my uncle wanted a wine shop that sells assorted wines. So I took him there and he bought wines worth ₦150000.00K and the shop manager was so pleased with me and she gave me St. Lauren Fruit Wine a product of GrandOak Limited, in appreciation for bringing someone to buy with such amount and that was the first sales for the day.

I always crave for St. Lauren Fruit Wine, so I kept it for my birthday so I can drink it on that day, unfortunately I didn't celebrate my birthday so I didn't drink it, the wine was still in my refrigerator. My friend invited me for his school advanced studies inaugural ceremony and I didn't have money to give him so I gave him St. Lauren Fruit Wine. However I graced the occasion and thereafter he did a little reception for his guests so he brought the St. Lauren Fruit Wine and shared with us, so I had a sip from it.

When giving him the wine I lost hope that I won't drink from it but it wasn't so because giving is an investment and it will definitely return.
I encourage you to give, don't just give but give a good gift so that when it returns to you it will come in good measure.
Scripture admonish us to "Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.”

(1) (Reply)

Enhance The Look Of Your Building's Facade. / Software Testing Course / Bulls Vs Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.