Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) (1066 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by DonCrack: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
One Kido, a 25-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly killing his father, Mr Ikechukwu Onyegai over a farmland in Delta State.

It was gathered that incident happened on Friday, October 14 at Issele-Uku community in Aniocha North Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the deceased father had a scuffle with his son over who harvested some crops from his land without his prior notice.

This, soon degenerated to a quarrel and consequently, the suspect strike his father with a firewood.

The suspect however claimed that the father threatened to cut him with a machete which prompted him to defend himself with a firewood.

"He came to meet me on the farm where I was working, and he wanted to take the cutlass because we were not on good terms. When he raised the cutlass and threatened to cut me, I blocked him with the firewood and then used the firewood to hit him."

"As he was falling, his phone fell from him, I then collected the phone. I didn’t know he would die. It was firewood I used. When I was going to the farm, everybody saw me. I was not carrying anything." he said.

Villagers from Ukpai quarters arrested the suspect and handed him over to the police

The spokesman of State Police Command, DSP Edafe Bright, confirmed the incident.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/16/man-arrested-after-killing-his-father-over-a-farmland-in-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Terror48: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throw him inside the zoo where there is lions.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
undecided

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Land issues is one of our major dying point
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why is he putting on a confused face,is it still the handwork of the devil

Contact me for your contents writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Land disputes over that region is one thing you don't want to mess with tongue undecided
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by collinsbaba(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
What a cruel world we are.......
13 yr old Facebook account for sale
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Poor parenting (in most cases), greed and poverty.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Terror48:
Throw him inside the zoo where there is lions.

You couldn't even write a 9-word sentence correctly. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Land disputes over that region is one thing you don't want to mess with tongue undecided

Land dispute happens all over the country!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stupid child
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by onome2013: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lazy idiot
Drugs is always controlling their attitudes
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmm rip to the father as for the guy, let him face the wrath
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by judatech: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
When will Nigerian Police station be clean and neat
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Pells: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2022
judatech:
When will Nigerian Police station be clean and neat
Imagine this is LAPD
And a tyre is inside a station
Dem dey forbid to tiles station floor self
Or put Ac
Naija no be country undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by kansoboy: 4:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Ancestoral powers of his foundation don complete their mission on them....they move!!!

Brethren, pray against any evil powers in Ur foundation
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Father Over A Farmland In Delta State (photos) by Waakanda: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Father And His 20-year-old Daughter Killed Over Land Dispute In Ondo / Dollar Crisis: EFCC Arrests 87 Forex Dealers In Lagos, Abuja, Kano / Redesign Naira Notes: Governors Who Hoarded Naira In Houses Pay Salaries In Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.