Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki (11684 Views)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release / Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki by stigman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Announced3:

Shatap pigs

Hungry boy, have eaten today agbado head
Re: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki by OgatheTop: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:
It seems to me that Labour Party is not loved in the SouthEast.

Silly talk that received likes from silly people.
Re: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki by ufuosman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
I pray he comes back alive
Re: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki by kelechi50: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm,he who lives in a glass house must not throw stone

Umahi should remember that what goes up must surely come down
The early he orders for his realize the better
Life is live and let others live.
Re: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki by Nightwolf1: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sermwell:

How is that the governor's problem?? Let the electorate hold him accountable! The courts are also there! I also think you're aren't smart enough to know that his abduction has NOTHING to do with the bad roads you mentioned! He stands against his chances of winning the senatorial seat! That's it!

Which electorate should hold him accountable? The hungry electorate or what? It appears to me that u don't read properly before posting your disjointed rebuttal.

That he was kidnapped is not what I would condone. But that he spent his constituency fund on personal aggrandizement is my grouse with him.

And talking about being smart, you are way below the mark.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow / CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Wike Flags Off Construction Of 11km Road In Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.