Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign (13958 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Peter Obi Denies Being Refused US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by lhordspy: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Denies news making round that some persons donated private jet for his campaign use.

Recently, several social media reports have alluded that some eminent Nigerians have donated their personal jets for my use during my campaign. In as much as I appreciate the expression of such hopes, I have never received any of such offer.

I pray that those eminent Nigerians mentioned, are not unduly distracted by such social media utterances. May God Almighty bless those eminent Nigerians always. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1581701759965089794?t=eGNFkrISVN5GHQ3KIJhxhA&s=19

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Xscape1993(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Politics everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by lhordspy: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
The same way he lied about the over $250m diaspora funds he recieved from igbos abroad.

This man is a scammer. Can never be trusted.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
The same way he lied about the over $250m diaspora funds he recieved from igbos abroad.

Abeg show us the account balance, seems APC get better info, than PDP.

Atiku is coming

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Throwback: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Even his supporters now outlie the lying master.

This thing is now a pandemic among the zombiedient.

Tinubu regime will find a cure to this patholigical malaise.

Dem no dey give shi shi, but are hoping some foolish supporters are giving while others are holding clenched fist.

Organic givers never reach to give private jet.

Confused bandwagon of delusions.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by BobbieZion(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
One thing i know the Presidency will not go to the west.......
since they have decided to be stupid, then we would act a fool.
I have come to know them as the most tribalistic, myopic set of people on planet earth. Yet they hypocritically tell you that they are un-tribalized.....who is buying that.

I prefer it stays in the north than go to that treacherous region who think they can do and undo.

@ Seunmsg
Moh247
Ihordspy
Throwback
Tinubuadvocate
Manna
Just to mention a few scallywags.
I am calling the shots.

Tinubu will never be President,keep trying with your senseless propaganda.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Throwback: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Come to think of it, this hypocritical Peter Obi is even anticipating such donation of private jet.

What about his own billionaire funds hidden under his daughter's name in offshore accounts?

What is stopping him from spending his own funds, but he is anticipating private jet from other people who are spending their own money?

This thing be like blood money rules and regulations ooo?

No be ordinary eyes ooo.

No chop Snail, you must wear black, you must never fly 1st class, you must carry your bag yourself, you must never own a house but rent etc.

This no be normal levels of wealth, na blood regulations, else you kpeme.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by TinubuThief: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tilumbu urchins on the beat

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by TinubuThief: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Shut up already and face your senseless gorilla

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by lhordspy: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:
Come to think of it, this hypocritical Peter Obi is even anticipating such donation of private jet.

What about his own billionaire funds hidden under his daughter's name in offshore accounts?

What is stopping him from spending his own funds, but he is anticipating private jet from other people who are spending their own money.

No be ordinary eyes ooo.

No chop Snail, you must wear black, you must never fly 1st class, you .Ustinov always were black, you must carry your bag yourself etc.

Lol. Peter is not really serious about becoming the president of Nigeria. He just loves scamming, he cant seems to stay off defrauding people of their hard earn money through pretence.

He is as cunning as being stingy to the extent that all those money he has been getting through donations here and there,he refused to share with anyone. Reason why you see some of his twitter influencers turning back on him, coupled with the fact that it is all about that the buzz, the movement start and ends on social media.....it is all about the social media buzz and since the spotlight is fading, and the buzz dying down these days the influencers are starting to backtrack. Especially people like Aisha yesufu, Rinu savvy, Mr macaroni , Farouk kperogi that feeds on Political upsetting issues to stay relevant.

FS yusuf on twitter, one of peter's twitter influencer wised up already, the guy dropped a donation post seeking help from obidients to sponsor his education few days ago. Very sharp guy, im no one commot emty-handed.
He left the likes of Rinu savvy and Aisha yesufu to keep crying and wailing expecting Peter to drop any shi shi.
That stingy fraudster. very bad combination of character for a man to possess.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by TinubuThief: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
BobbieZion:
I have come to know them as the most tribalistic, myopic set of people on planet earth. Yet they hypocritically tell you that they are un-tribalized.....who is buying that.

I prefer it stays in the north than go to that treacherous region who think they can do and undo.

@ Seunmsg
Moh247
Ihordspy
Throwback
Tinuadvocate
Manna
I am calling the shots.

Don't mind those reprobates. Very tribalistic set's of people and they have mind to be abusing atiku
Nonsense

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by TinubuThief: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

What is stopping him from spending his own funds, but he is anticipating private jet from other people who are spending their own money?

No be ordinary eyes ooo.

No chop Snail, you must wear black, you must never fly 1st class, you must always were black, you must carry your bag yourself, you must never own a house but rent etc.

Olodo, it's non of your business zombie

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Throwback: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Peter is not really serious about becoming the president of Nigeria. He just loves scamming, he cant seems to stay off defrauding people of their hard earn money through pretence.
He is very stingy to the extent that all those money he has been getting through donations,he refused to share with anyone. Reason why you see some of his twitter influencers are turning back on him.

People like FS yusuf on twitter, one of peter's twitter influencer have wise up, the guy put up a donation post seeking help from obidients few days ago. Very sharp guy. He left the likes of Rinu savvy and Aisha yesufu to keep crying and wailing.

I remember that towards the 2019 election, he lied that his account was frozen, and the atikulating zombies of that era began blaming EFCC.

Only for EFCC to publicly refute the claims, then Obi later confirmed his account was not frozen.

Guyman no wan spend his money on the Atiku campaign for which he was the running mate.

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by BobbieZion(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:

Don't mind those reprobates. Very tribalistic set's of people and they have mind to be abusing atiku
Nonsense

Bros!!
I am from the North, and no be today i done know those guys.
Reminds me of;
Doyin Okupe;
Femi Fani-Kayode;
Lai Mohammed;
Femi Adesina.
Then see how they snitched Sunday Igboho out and went to sleep.
and the list goes on.......they can sell their kindred for a pot of soup, very inconsistent set of dummos.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Eriokanmi: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thanks for setting the record straight sir. Urchins are desperate.

Very , very desperate

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Throwback: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:

Nonsense

What about the Igbos who dismissed Peter Obi as a failed governor but are now obidient?

Are they not tribalistic?

When Igbos claim that Obi is making inroads in the SouthWest and North, but that his SouthEast is already in the bag with very high percentages, is that not tribalism?

Hypocrite that wants me to support an olodo who failed as Governor, and is a typical political prostitute without any form of loyalty or integrity.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Eriokanmi: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

He is very stingy to the extent that all those money he has been getting through donations,he refused to share with anyone. Reason why you see some of his twitter influencers are turning back on him.

People like FS yusuf on twitter, one of peter's twitter influencer have wise up, the guy put up a donation post seeking help from obidients few days ago. Very sharp guy. He left the likes of Rinu savvy and Aisha yesufu to keep crying and wailing expecting Peter to drop any shi shi. That stingy fraudster.
A fę bęę. Let him be stingy. Vote for your reckless Emilokan, who had stolen our money in lagos to buy 3 private jets.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Throwback: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
BobbieZion:

Bros!!
I am from the North, and no be today i done know those guys.
Reminds me of;
Doyin Okupe;
Femi Fani-Kayode;
Lai Mohammed;
Femi Adesina.
Then see how they snitched Sunday Igboho out and wentto sleep.
and the list goes on.......they can sell their kindred for a pot of soup, very inconsistent set of dummos.

"Haruna" is that you?

Na Chijioke your Papa name you.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Joniww(m): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

I will still vote him over tinubu

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Eriokanmi: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

No be ordinary eyes ooo.

No chop Snail, you must wear black, you must never fly 1st class, you must always were black, you must carry your bag yourself, you must never own a house but rent etc.

If Obi needed jets...not just a jet, he'd have bought it with his own money. How much do you think Fidelity Bank is worth? He'd buy emilokan and his entire private jest he stole our money in lagos to buy. We need obi at this moment. Those oil bunkering revelations he made on cnn had given the apc sleepless nights. Those creeks discoveries are mind-boggling men! Ibi is coming

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Eriokanmi: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Show us proofs here. Papers that published it...I'm not talking of blogsites created by you guys oo. Oya, gbee sita , a fę rii

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by BobbieZion(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

"Haruna" is that you?

Yes it is me......
P****ss!!

Let me remind you again,a Northerner will not vote for Tinubu ,since a westerner will never vote for Obi.
Let every region vote their own. And let's see how that rotten to bad cancerous mouthed slur speaking robot will thrive.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by lhordspy: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
BobbieZion:

Yes it is me......
P****ss!!

Let me remind you again,a Northerner will not vote for Tinubu ,since a westerner will never vote for Obi.
Let every region vote their own. And let's see how that rotten to bad cancerous mouthed slur speaking robot will thrive.

From a bloody coward who isnt even man enough to own and defend his tribal.

A flat-headed Chibuzor who sneaked into Lagos at night at the cover of darkness is on nairaland claiming to be from the north. Bloody coward! Be a man and stand by your tribe.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by lhordspy: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If Obi needed jets...not just a jet, he'd have bought it with his own money. How much do you think Fidelity Bank is worth? He'd buy emilokan and his entire private jest he stole our money in lagos to buy. We need obi at this moment. Those oil bunkering revelations he made on cnn had given the apc sleepless nights. Those creeks discoveries are mind-boggling men! Ibi is coming

So obi own fidelity bank?

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by BobbieZion(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

From a bloody coward who isnt even man enough to own and defend his tribal.

A flat-headed Chibuzor who sneaked into Lagos at night at the cover of darkness is on nairaland claiming to be from the north. Bloody coward! Be a man and stand by your tribe.

STFU!!
I am from and was born and lived most of my life in the North and middle-belt.
Is it the dirty, agbero infested lagos you are talking about? Never been there and don't wish going there.

Yes i am a flat-headed Chibuzor,you nicompoop.
Now!! Go fv*k yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by lhordspy: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2022
BobbieZion:

STFU!!
I am from and was born and lived most of my life in the North and middle-belt.
Is it the dirty, agbero infested lagos you are talking about? Never been there and don't wish going there.

Yes i am a flat-headed Chibuzor,you nicompoop.
Now!! Go fv*k yourself.

E pain am.. I just open im Nya*sh. grin angry grin cheesy

Where in middle belt? State the state and LGA. Make i open your Nya*sh again grin

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by BobbieZion(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

E pain am.. I just open im Nya*sh. grin angry grin cheesy

Where in middle belt? State the state and LGA. Make i open your Nya*sh again grin

You want to play a fast one, you think i am that dumb?
Make i drop my bearings,e be like say you no get OT.
You wan open my Nyash? Are you a f**got?
Or have you ran out of words?
I said.......go fvck yourself!!!

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by owobokiri(m): 12:50am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop wailing!
No one has ever wailed his way to power and to the presidential mansion before!
Get serious and stop chewing your tribal tongue.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Abdu81: 3:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

No be ordinary eyes ooo.

Obi is pumping your blood pressure higher and higher, 2023 is still months ahead, take care of your health, you are not the only one that was mobilized by tinubu for this job, don't come and die here abeg

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by Tinubuadvocate: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Continue lamenting.
BobbieZion:

@ Seunmsg
Moh247
Ihordspy
Throwback
Tinubuadvocate
Manna
I am calling the shots.

Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by batidients: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Butst
Re: Peter Obi Denies Receiving Any Private Jet Donation For His Campaign by AliyuMahdi9: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Hahahahaha

Urchins with thier Fake news

Lol

Saintlucia come and post Obi's Picture

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) / 9th NASS: APC Chiefs In Game Of Wits / Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.