Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Chief Media Aide On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Chief Media Aide On His Birthday (255 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks Abdulmumeen Okara, Aide On SDGs / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Chief Media Aide On His Birthday by grassrootsig: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2022
CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY AND DEDICATION TO SERVICE

On behalf of my family, friends and the good people of Anambra South, I wish to warmly felicitate with my Chief Media Aide; Mr. Kamen Chuks as he turns 43 today.

Undoubtedly, Kamen shares a lot symmetrical attributes with me when you consider his doggedness, astuteness and knack for excellence/finesse in all his endeavors.

Over time you have shown me the true meaning of dedication, loyalty and excellence as well as what one can accomplish by virtue of consistency and determination.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for the leadership you have provided to my media team over these past years and for striving towards excellence every day. It is rare to have an employee who inspires their boss the way you inspire me. You have my immense appreciation for all of the support you have given me and I want you to know that your hardwork and efforts have not gone unnoticed.

As you celebrate today, it is my earnest prayer that you will be graced with many more years filled with sound health, joy and more wisdom even as God guides and prospers you in the many more years of service ahead of you.

Happy birthday!

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District.

© grassrootsig

(1) (Reply)

It Is True Peter Obi Will Turn Around The Fortune Of Nigeria, See Why / Flood: Build Dams, Desilt Major Rivers, Okowa Urges FG / “My Foolish Experience As An Election Thug" By George A. N. George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.