Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site (1977 Views)

Seun Was Roasted On Twitter For Posting This (photos) / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by tuborme: 3:46am On Oct 17, 2022
I was banned for posting this. I have also noticed that all posts that are pro Peter Obi hardly make front page….but any talk from Reno, or the man hits the front page before they finish tweeting!. Seun, I call on you to check what is happening on your site before we call you out on bigger platforms!
Posts debunking the lies against the Labour Party candidate hardly make it to the front page.

In Peter Obi’s voice,

Seun, take back your Nairaland!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmn.. Now that you mentioned, I am struggling to remember if I have seen any pro obi post on FP before. I think I have seen one. It’s possible that we miss the posts though.
tuborme:

Posts debunking the lies against the Labour Party candidate hardly make it to the front page.

In Peter Obi’s voice,

I think I am seeing what you have been seeing. The thread that claims Lagos CAN president said God will punish them if they don’t support a particular candidate just made front page for the second time. I remember seeing that thread on FP yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 17, 2022
tuborme:
I was banned for posting this. I have also noticed that all posts that are pro Peter Obi hardly make front page….but any talk from Reno, or the man hits the front page before they finish tweeting!. Seun, I call on you to check what is happening on your site before we call you out on bigger platforms!

In Peter Obi’s voice,

LeoDeKing is behind it. He is a paid Tinubu supporter and works with hackers to build boy accounts for likes and trigger bans...

Call him out of twitter action will be taken. Though some people have said seun may have

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Bankowner: 4:38am On Oct 17, 2022
I got banned simply because of my comment on the ship burnt by the military. The post got deleted as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by TinubuThief: 4:38am On Oct 17, 2022
After next year election, I will boycott nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by chrisxxx(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2022
U dey talk. If I tell you watun Dem use nairaland do Jonathan ehmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Obidient4life3: 5:31am On Oct 17, 2022
tuborme:

In Peter Obi’s voice,

Seun is a tribal bigot like TINUBU. He is a vagabond!

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun is losing the site to miscreant mods

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by inoki247: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2022
You people just like crying over everything you can see for ursef na NL bot ban u if u type that word all over again he go ban u again......

Derr are some words u don't use dere but go ban u....

Buh the bitterness u guys av will not mak u guys reason if na mod ban u it will b indicated....

if you believe the site isn't treating u leave no be say dem put Gun for ur head or u go die if u no use NL....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Leboska(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Nairaland is becoming more useless & stupid by the day, seun & his mode are now turning it into a thieftinubu platform, what a disgrace.

16 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by tuborme: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
You people just like crying over everything you can see for ursef na NL bot ban u if u type that word all over again he go ban u again......

Derr are some words u don't use dere but go ban u....

Buh the bitterness u guys av will not mak u guys reason if na mod ban u it will b indicated....

if you believe the site isn't treating u leave no be say dem put Gun for ur head or u go die if u no use NL....

People like you are the problem of this country. Do you know what a bot is? Small thing you start insulting people… Instead of being objective. Is bot not programmed to behave in a particular way? What word in that post would a reasonable person program into a bot to trigger a ban. Look at my post carefully, I am proud of what Nairaland has achieved but looking at it critically of recent… it seems it is derailing. Pushing every nonsense from Reno Omokri against Obi to the front page is an act that will bring this site to disrepute. I want to state clearly that I do not support spreading of hate and lies against any candidate… Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or anybody. This election must be free and fair right from the campaign and the reporting of candidates’ activities.

Seun needs not to handle this section with kid gloves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by inoki247: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2022
tuborme:

People like you are the problem of this country. Do you know what a bot is? Is bot not programmed to behave in a particular way. What word in that post would a reasonable person program into a bot to trigger a ban. Look at my post carefully, I am proud of what Nairaland has achieved but looking at it critically of recent… it seems it is derailing. Pushing every nonsense from Reno Omokri against Obi to the front page is an act that will bring this site to disrepute. I want to state clearly that I do not support spreading of hate and lies against any candidate… Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or anybody.

Seun needs not to handle this section with kid gloves.

You like crying alot dere are some words u type the bot will ban u dem program m say mak people no use the word if na Mod ban u it will be indicated.....

Buh ur bitterness only makes u believe you're the only right one u people will not listen to correction...

Before if u type cryptocurrencyyy the Bot will ban u dere are alot of words that will get u ban.....

Buh ur hatred and bitterness will always blind u....

Type that word wey get u ban again the Bot will ban u again...

You think say if na mod ban u na 24hrs u go colet doz one dey dish out 1 week some sef months....

You cry about the site bitterly everyday aw u ar been maltreated and you guys been marginalized and still you guys refuse to Leave....

NL no b Nigeria wey no allow u guys leave for Biafra Seun isn't stopping anybody from leaving the site so why the 247 tears like say dem tie ur destiny put for NL....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by orisa37: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2022
IT IS ALL SENSELESS POLITICS. THE MODS ARE NOW MERCENARY WITCHES.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by CaptainAyub: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
TinubuThief:
After next year election, I will boycott nairaland
I've started small small.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by CaptainAyub: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Seun is losing the site to miscreant mods
They've been paid all of them.
Watch out too for anything posted by Alex reports,it will make front page,even if it's child dedication of one unknown entity.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by omenka(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Pandora supporters are too dull, so much they can't see Anti spam Bot did it.

Anti spam bot bans people sometimes for simply saying "good morning".

Y'all are such dull cry babies. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by cybertruss(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2022
What makes journalism great is when they don't take side. Many Nigerian trust BBC, VOA, and other foreign media not because they're foreign but because they don't take sides. Many people don't watch NTA network news except our politicians. Same with state TV nets as they artificially continue to praise the sitting governor. Don't worry Nairaland will soon fall because of lack of transparency. Others can capitalize on this weakness soon
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by DSC7: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2022
chrisxxx:
U dey talk. If I tell you watun Dem use nairaland do Jonathan ehmmmm

And na same people dey complain say OBIdients dey rude...

One of my account was banned 2015 to silence my voice then... I will never forget all the vile words they dished out against Jona here on NL...

The only thing giving me joy is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Curious345: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Are you saying Seun only patronises the highest bidder from his Yoruba tribe ?
DSC7:

And na same people dey complain say OBIdients rude rude...

One of my account was banned 2015 to silence my voice then... I will never forget all the vile words they dished out against Jona here on NL...

The only thing giving me joy is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.....
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Injera(f): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2022
cybertruss:
What makes journalism great is when they don't take side. Many Nigerian trust BBC, VOA, and other foreign media not because they're foreign but because they don't take sides. Many people don't watch NTA network news except our politicians. Same with state TV nets as they artificially continue to praise the sitting governor. Don't worry Nairaland will soon fall because of lack of transparency. Others can capitalize on this weakness soon
Tell one thing an ibo man create that other tribes are allowed in fairly. It will merely be an echo chamber of similar opinions where dissenting opinion will never be allowed. Leave nairaland .na lie abi na Lagos again
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Janesouthall: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2022
How can our legit views not be censored when those in charge and the mods are all tribal bigot...a political prostitute that is for the highest bidder...

This is a public forum hence I tend to speak out my mind and opinion as I see fit on any matter...
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun is a puppet and nairaland is a nincompoop.
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by tuborme: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2022
I did not open this thread to fight Nairaland. If I want to fight Nairaland, I will definitely use a bigger platform! I appreciate all that I have gained from this site. I only want the owner of this site to do the needful. I won’t be happy if Nairaland becomes another NTA or Russian state TV.

I want Nairaland to grow and become better! If your bots are programmed to work wrongly… please review them.

@seun please do the needful!
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by VKN23: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
waste of time
how many threads from the business section make front page, you opened a forum added a business section yet can't even create awareness for the so called businesses.
Do I talk of the sport section which is only remembered when there is matches.

the only thing on nl front page now is bbn, lies from the romance section, politics thread filled with tribalism.

NAIRALAND FAILED when people like Simplyleo(leo d king) will come here everyday to spew tribal hate but will not get banned, but whence you tackle him you get bannedundecided
making me believe that a Mod is behind that account

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
CaptainAyub:

They've been paid all of them.
Watch out too for anything posted by Alex reports,it will make front page,even if it's child dedication of one unknown entity.
eni ta feyin ti ko Jeni agba.
I guess Seun price has been met.
Re: Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site by techWriter3: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Peter Obi Today In Benin City / The Igbo Are Not A Christian People / From What I Have Seen So Far, These Are The Group Of People That Will Vote Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.