Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Arsenal Dilemma - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Arsenal Dilemma (626 Views)

Photos Of The Arsenal Fan Who Blew Up Abuja UN Building / Thread For Arsenal Fans- Learn The Arsenal Anthem / Stand Up For The Arsenal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arsenal Dilemma by kelyusuf: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2011
hey guys,do u think arsenal would achieve anything,considering their transfer dealings and start so far,this season?pls drop ur comments
Re: The Arsenal Dilemma by tushutt(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2011
In arsene you trust grin grin grin

I actually think the Arseholes would end this season fighting for a place in the europa league. No amount of players bought can actually repair the psychological damage done to the chikened brained players you have after the sale of fabregas and inevitably nasri. Imagine carl jeckinson a player playing in league one last season would be the first choice left back for the crucial udinese tie. eheheh DI NATALE!!!! and even against liverpool eheheh SUAREZ!!! your strikers cant even kick a ball and the only players who would stand out this season are going to be injury- prone R.Van Persie and jack wlshere(I love this guy) wink. undecided

do you really want me to giv eyou a full synopsis of how you season will turn out grin grin grin
chelski 4 life
Re: The Arsenal Dilemma by amblors(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2011
Arsenal would be hard pressed to come 4th.
In the CL, i think it would be success depending on the group arsenal is if the get to semi's
2wks more lets see if Arson buys anyone,
Nasri's deal is as good as done.
I don't think Wenger intends to buy Juan Mata
i don't know which other creative player he'll bring in.

He lost 2defenders in the last match, and he says you guys don't need extra defenders.
guess he's smarter than us all.
after all una say in Arson we trust.
Re: The Arsenal Dilemma by nsodo: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Arsenal will achieve at least an 8th position because that is what it deserves depending on the way it spends money and pays players. Can any body deliver with out motivation no. arsenal fans wait for the day the club will change hands from the old target-less share holders to the young ambitious people. But even wenger should quit because he has lost the thrill to compete.
Re: The Arsenal Dilemma by renewnaija(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wenger is leaving, so there is hope.

(1) (Reply)

Who Gets To D Finals Of D UCL:MADRID,BARCA,AC MILAN,CHELSEA,MARSEILES,BAYERN? / The Record To Beat All Records / BREAKING: Van Persie Signs For Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.