Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

There Is A WAR. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is A WAR. (371 Views)

A War Against Internet Fraudsters In Nigeria / We Are In A War!!! / Shiro Ishii: A War Criminal Responsible For Infecting Thousands Of People With D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A WAR. by PraiseGodRCCG: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2022
War against us ,a serious struggle to make sure we are corrupted. Serious and carefully planned out modules to stain our garment . War against Ecc 9:8 . The good news is in Daniel 11:32 (Jesus said if you want to defeat this enemy that wants to corrupt us,have us sin at all cost. Have enough word in your heart , be a moving Bible .standing Bible , talking Bible, eat the Bible. Meditate on this Bible always and speak in Tongues. Praise God ,Pray in the spirit . Brothers and Sisters who believe Jesus is Christ and Our Lord. Who believe He is our ruler ,please be on the offensive rather than defensive. We are at war. Do not be afraid ,Copy from Jesus . He conquered them and his result sheet came out . He reassurected from the dead. PRAISE GOD.HALLELUYAH
Re: There Is A WAR. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Look at
Re: There Is A WAR. by Brainmytool: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
So what weapon have you got for the war. If its the bible, then shut up.
Am a christian like u but not deluded one.
Re: There Is A WAR. by PraiseGodRCCG: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2022
I'm pleading with all fraudsters , hookers , cultist ,robbers , bad politicians, all those who feed their children by inflicting pains on others. To please have a turn around life style ,first because you believe Jesus Christ died for what you're doing. So that God will send the Holy Ghost on you. This is the evidence you're sealed for redemption. This world will surely wipe out ,with it's lust and desire. In my former life , I was a member of a cult group. I lived in punchong , Malay. I have seen it all, I beg you all . Hell fire is real . The whole essence Satan is doing is paint bad thing ,as if it is good. Pls I know things are hard ,pls find a legitimate work. This days you can see , everyone knows it all. They all despise good things , calling evil good and good ,they call it evil. I beg you ,we are at war. Eternity can't be measured . The Bible is the word of God, Jesus is truly who he said he is. God is good ,pls repent. I repeat . Change by calling on Jesus Christ today . (HEB 13:cool . Morals have fallen so low this days, nudity means someone fought with you and stripped you naked. Pls cover your body , guys comb your hair. If we fight and I beat you ,I will strip you naked or scatter your jeans /hair /shirt. Fashion is another word for deception. This is a hoax, don't go and be wise in the gate of HELL Fire.
Re: There Is A WAR. by PraiseGodRCCG: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Brainmytool:
So what weapon have you got for the war. If its the bible, then shut up.

Am a christian like u but not deluded one.

Kindly point out what I have said that is wrong here sir. And I will correct it . Pls ,all I said is The Bible should be on our lips . It is in bible what I said. (Joshua 1:cool
Re: There Is A WAR. by PraiseGodRCCG: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2022
I'm glad someone is reading this text now and having a rethink . Those of you commenting and lashing out at me for trying my best in changing our society . With the only tool I know which is the word of the most High God, I ask God to lift your understanding up. Least you yourself fall into this miserable pit �
Re: There Is A WAR. by Brainmytool: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2022
PraiseGodRCCG:

Kindly point out what I have said that is wrong here sir. And I will correct it . Pls ,all I said is The Bible should be on our lips . It is in bible what I said. (Joshua 1:cool

It seems you don't know the meaning of war.

(1) (Reply)

IRT Arrest Suspected Members Of A Bandit Group Who Killed Honurable Member / Gunmen Demand N70m To Free Two MAPOLY Students, Ex-ui Deputy VC / Beware Of Scammers! How Do Scammers Have Customers' Bank Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.