Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha (21356 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by depure(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Talk and deny. There's no difference between Ihedioha and Uzodimma.

Mention one single thing he said and denied please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Sincinnati: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Sadly, nobody will want to belive you now after your Saboteur Speech in Ghana.

Co's if you could gather the courage to fight your brothers, even going as far as calling them saboteurs just for wishing for a better country, dishonorable Emeka, you can say that about Nnamdi Kanu.

Not like I care about you both though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Whiteshield: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2022
"Formal" Deputy Speaker
Fake letter written by illiterates.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
including your papa and your ancestors.

I press your mama big smelly toto, the toto make fuen fuen!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Izzydeprince: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
The people that wrote the letter to AGF are poorly educated, that even from the letter head, they dont know the difference between Former and Formal.
This is total fabrication by people who are afraid of the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu. Shame!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by obinna4r: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Quote of the day: Thunder fire all Thiefnubuu hungry bastard miscreants!!!Quote of the day: Thunder fire all Thiefnubuu hungry bastard miscreants!!!...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Emperormartin:
Many people are really afraid of nnamdi Kanu in this country

No one is afraid of him. Emeka is trying not to lose the support of the electorate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Igbodicool(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:
These SouthEast politicians really fear the terrorist Kanu and his IPOB.
Yes ooo

The terrorist that defeated your government of pains locally and internationally even in their own court must be a giant terrorist.

May your entire life and generations be like APC government forever!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Lanretoye(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

I press your mama big smelly toto, the toto make fuen fuen!!!
that's not more than what your life is all about,do u even have a mother?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Faber(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Upliftment101:

Bro I’m from Ideato ( Orlu zone) and I can tell you that you won’t dare joke with MNK’s name in Orlu zone in particular cos those are hotbeds of ESN, IPOB and the dreaded UGM. U no no who be who. Nnamdi Kanu’s name is highly revered here.

Uzodinma won’t be foolish enough to decamp to PDP cos Ihedioha has Imo PDP in his pocket. That would be his undoing should he make that mistake. On the contrary Ihedioha has a higher chance of winning the gubernatorial election if Atiku wins. If Obi wins, he still has a chance based on sympathy votes and other factors.
If Tinubu wins then he has no hope at all.

Don't forget the Politics of money, once Uzodimma splash money he will hijack the party structure. I am in Benin City, Obaseki decamped from APC and was given automatic ticket. PDP is very corrupt, and they play politics of money pass APC. You just need to settle one or two people the structures will be yours. But in the case of sympathy votes and Nnamdi Kanu matter being a no go area in Orlu, you are right on those ones.

The power of incumbency is a stake, before you know it two groups will come up. One group supporting the sitting governor and another claiming na them get the structures. Ihedioha, being a stingy man will loose in the long run. Look at Hope changing Imo speakers like changing water in a fish pond
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by vikiphy89(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

I still believe that Emeka Iheodioha wrote that letter but trying to deny it cos the letter he believes to be secret now escalated
Formal deputy speaker?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Forumobserver12(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Talk and deny. There's no difference between Ihedioha and Uzodimma.

My brother, there are a lot of difference between the two of them, Emeka Ihedioha is more polished and decent compared to the Supreme court Governor who is a known desperado....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by babajero(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
You've been relegated in politics...

See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Na you relegate am abi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Igbojew: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Faber:

I know what am saying. I am mentioning areas that are very mean about those men I mentioned. You can speak bad of Ohamadike in Enugu and Owerri and nothing will happen to you..they in Aba they will beat you up and tell you to go and call zoo police

Who and who forgave Ihedioha, the only way Ihedioha will win in 2023 If Peter Obi wins... thousands of People will not vote for him. But if Atiku wins, Hope will go back to PDP and still retain the governorship seat.
No one will stop Hope Uzodimma from going back to PDP, not even Atiku, all of them are the same
Oga if you don't know what to say kindly close your mouth.Which kind if you speak against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Enugu and Owerri nothing will happen to you.Is it the Owerri or entire Imo State that carries Mazi Nnamdi Kanu matter for head.As for Ejike Mbaka who knows him in Enugu except his Adoration members which after costliest insults and humiliation he gave Peter Obi his members depreciated rapidly................I am that Igbojew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by OblorOblor: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
This letter has all the trappings of Oluwole.

Imagine 'Formal Deputy Speaker'; Negetive; amongst others.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by jude79(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

I still believe that Emeka Iheodioha wrote that letter but trying to deny it cos the letter he believes to be secret now escalated

Emeka really goofed in that saboteur statement about voting atilu, but uzodimma is the one that had been having a running battle with esn, ipob, in orlu, remember ikonso, uzodimma house that was burnt, infact, if their is any quarrel that every body knows of with ipob, it's uzodimma's ipob quarrel, since he came in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by ican2020: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:
These SouthEast politicians really fear the terrorist Kanu and his IPOB.
You lizard brain

Court discharged him and you are here calling him a terrorist, you need help fast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Upliftment101: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Faber:

Don't forget the Politics of money, once Uzodimma splash money he will hijack the party structure. I am in Benin City, Obaseki decamped from APC and was given automatic ticket. PDP is very corrupt, and they play politics of money pass APC. You just need to settle one or two people the structures will be yours. But in the case of sympathy votes and Nnamdi Kanu matter being a no go area in Orlu, you are right on those ones.

The power of incumbency is a stake, before you know it two groups will come up. One group supporting the sitting governor and another claiming na them get the structures. Ihedioha, being a stingy man will loose in the long run. Look at Hope changing Imo speakers like changing water in a fish pond
There’s the possibility of Hope playing the money game, but PDP knows better. Even with the power of incumbency they won’t want to jeopardize the chances of PDP in Imo state.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Do you think Ihedioha would just fold his hands and watch Uzodinma take his mandate the second time? Never.
That would be a fight to death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Faber(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Upliftment101:

There’s the possibility of Hope playing the money game, but PDP knows better. Even with the power of incumbency they won’t want to jeopardize the chances of PDP in Imo state.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Do you think Ihedioha would just fold his hands and watch Uzodinma take his mandate the second time? Never.
That would be a fight to death

If he doesn't have the money to spend he should forget it. Uzodimma will just go to Ayu PDP chairman and give him 1billion naira, they will conduct a sham primary election. Fear a man having both power and money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Upliftment101: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Faber:

If he doesn't have the money to spend he should forget it. Uzodimma will just go to Ayu PDP chairman and give him 1billion naira, they will conduct a sham primary election. Fear a man having both power and money
Ayu who’s still trying to redeem his tarnished image? It’s not so easy.
With all the power and money TInubu has he is still struggling to gain acceptance from the generality of the populace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha by Ofolete: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Corridon:
Good man my ass. What did he achieved within the six months he was the governor? A vindictive man.
What do you know about achievement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele / "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.