Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Anambra State University 1st Choice Post Utme Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University 1st Choice Post Utme Details (780 Views)

Rivers State University Of Science And Technology 2012/2013 1st Choice Post Ume / University Of Calabar 1st/2nd Choice Post Ume N Direct Entry Result Out! / Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University 1st Choice Post Utme Details by elbukaze(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2011
This is to inform Ansu prospective students that the school is currently selling post Utme form for candidates who chose the institution as their first choice. The deadline that was supposed to be on 15th August is not effective, selling and registration is still in progress. For more details u can reach me on 08064741098. Pls just note i'm not a staff of the school but just a student. Thanks This is to inform Ansu prospective students that the school is currently selling post Utme form for candidates who chose the institution as their first choice. The deadline that was supposed to be on 15th August is not effective, selling and registration is still in progress. For more details u can reach me on 08064741098. Pls just note i'm not a staff of the school but just a student. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Help A Poor Student With These Questions / Utme: Jamb Alerts Police On Fraudulent Sms / How Much Do Education Students Pay For Teaching Practice In Ur University? - Uniben=5800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.