Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? (158 Views)

PDP Candidate Gives Fayemi A Notice Of Appeal To The Apex Court / Owner Killed As Aks Apc Candidate Gives Stolen Vehicle For Ekere's Campaign / I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? by Thislifee: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Nairalanders, I want to ask you a simple honest question. If the politician you are campaigning against gives you millions, would you still campaign against him ? See, all these politicians don't care about you so don't die for anyone because you can't trust a politician at all, they are all the same! The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, one thing you should know in politics. As for me, they are all the same so am voting for anyone who gives me the money ejo
Re: Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? by Chnbanc: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
I go collect the money
But vote my choice!!
Re: Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? by Thislifee: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
I go collect the money
But vote my choice!!

These politicians are all the same....I would collect the money and vote the person that gave me money, at least I got my own share of the national cake
Re: Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? by Thislifee: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2022
I keep telling people, you can't trust politicians oh even the so called saint of Peter obi

Can peter obi swear that he didn't embezzle a dime from Anambra state?
Re: Be Honest! If Your Rival Political Candidate Gives You Millions, Will You Vote ? by Thislifee: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
I go collect the money
But vote my choice!!

Look at the current governor of Anambra state, Gov Soludo. People taught he would be a saint but he is the worst governor in the state now. People risked their life to vote him amidst Ipob sit at home but Soludo is the worst go governor of the state. He borrowed 100 billion naira in vain, Anambbra sign board for burial or wedding is now 100k. Every shops in Anambra now pay 10k as monthly tax. Anambras are choking!

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Threatens To Arrest Peter Obi When He Enters Kaduna (VIDEO) / Fear Arises As Police Were Seen At Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #endsars Memorial / The Game Of Sychophancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.