Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Married To The Alpha - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married To The Alpha - Feather's Stories (399 Views)

Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Married To A Fink / Alpha Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married To The Alpha - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
MARRIED TO THE ALPHA

INTRO

Alpha Damon, the unmated Alpha of the largest pack in North America, is facing a reality where Elders are pressuring him to marry a bride of their choice.

A marriage of convenience. A marriage for power. Damon is aware that Elders want to use him in their schemes, and he is determined to show them that he is no one's pawn. No one can force him into marriage, not even the Moon Goddess.

“I don’t need a woman in my life to obstruct me. A girlfriend is a nuisance, a wife would be a problem, and a mate would be a disaster.”

Will he give in?
Which one will he choose?
Will he have a choice once he finds his mate?
Join Damon in his journey during which he will broaden his horizons and change in the most unexpected ways when the right woman enters his life.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE STORY

https://feathersstories.com.ng/feathers-stories/married-to-the-alpha/

(1) (Reply)

Reading Michel.de.montaigne / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application / Invaded Chapter One Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.