Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) (2591 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
This 2 minutes video is an easy to follow recipe on how to make egg and bread sandwich, it's so delicious, healthy and tasty.
It can actually be eaten anytime asides breakfast.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
Onions
Bacon
Red and green bell peppers
Bread slices
Salt to taste
Butter
Mozzarella cheese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgaZSYGebQI

STEPS:

Break in the eggs, stir to mix properly.
Add in salt, chopped onions and bell peppers, stir to mix properly.
Butter the bread and set aside.
Fry the bacon.
In a dry pan on heat add in a little butter.
Pour in the egg mixture and place in the bread.
Flip over, add in the bacon and cheese. Join the bread together.
Serve and enjoy your meal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
I enjoy making this, but mine is usually plain.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by drealbenard(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
mariahAngel:
I enjoy making this, but mine is usually plain.

Yea, the bell peppers adds an extra flavour for me. Plain is delicious too.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mouthwatering tongue, I'll try this

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This 2 minutes video is an easy to follow recipe on how to make egg and bread sandwich, it's so delicious, healthy and tasty.
It can actually be eaten anytime asides breakfast.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
Onions
Bacon
Red and green bell peppers
Bread slices
Salt to taste
Butter
Mozzarella cheese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgaZSYGebQI

STEPS:

Break in the eggs, stir to mix properly.
Add in salt, chopped onions and bell peppers, stir to mix properly.
Butter the bread and set aside.
Fry the bacon.
In a dry pan on heat add in a little butter.
Pour in the egg mixture and place in the bread.
Flip over, add in the bacon and cheese. Join the bread together.
Serve and enjoy your meal.

Exactly the way I love my sandwich, browned bread on the veg omelette is a goal...

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Skibani99:
Mouthwatering tongue, I'll try this

It's so yummy, it's never enough here grin
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
ideaz:

Exactly the way I love my sandwich, browned bread on the veg omelette is a goal...

It tastes so delicious.
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It's so yummy, it's never enough here grin
i swear it can never be enough, the kids would want more and more
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Skibani99:
i swear it can never be enough, the kids would want more and more

You are right. My children can eat it all day.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
You too much, nice one.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rozross:
You too much, nice one.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yea, the bell peppers adds an extra flavour for me. Plain is delicious too.

Nne,can one easily get mozzarella cheese and what is the cost?

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne,can one easily get mozzarella cheese and what is the cost?

Nne good morning, how are you today.

Yes you can get Mozzarella cheese in big shops. There's the one that's flat and square, its already cut and packed, that's nice too.
The one I used is in blocked form and I cut to any shape I want, I got it from Shoprite for 1,800.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2022
drealbenard:
Nice

Thanks.
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne good morning, how are you today.

Yes you can get Mozzarella cheese in big shops. There's the one that's flat and square, its already cut and packed, that's nice too.
The one I used is in blocked form and I cut to any shape I want, I got it from Shoprite for 1,800.

Good morning.
I'm fine. Thank you. smiley

OK. How many grams is it?

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Good morning.
I'm fine. Thank you. smiley

OK. How many grams is it?

I didn't check oooo, but about the same size with a big bar of soap.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I didn't check oooo, but about the same size with a big bar of soap.

Hahahahaha

I'm that person that'll always read every single information on everything that I buy (or don't buy).
It's one of my weird hobbies. cheesy
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha

I'm that person that'll always read every single information on everything that I buy (or don't buy).
It's one of my weird hobbies. cheesy

My dear, I only check expiring dates these days grin

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
That is the first thing that I check.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Nice breakfast recipe.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

What if expiry date is reprinted? It's not difficult to clean and rewrite. We just clear our conscience and be happy.
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
ideaz:

What if expiry date is reprinted? It's not difficult to clean and rewrite. We just clear our conscience and be happy.

There are some things you can't change like people changing expiry dates.

I do check the dates to satisfy my own conscience and I try as much as possible to buy from 'reliable shops'
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2022
You too much, nice one.

Thank you very much.
Re: How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Cc: Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Garlic- How Do You Like Yours? / Recipe For Cotton Seed Soup / Buy Your Fried Clean Ponmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.