Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija (804 Views)

Us Phone Verification For Craiglist / Ariaria.com - Africa's Craiglist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2011
Craiglist is a classified ads site that enjoy millions of visitors. You can drive tremendous traffic to your site or blog with one ad. Unfortunately naija guys are not allowed to register but you can have one. If you are intrested in having a craiglist account all you have to do is to call me at 07033668618  and i will tell you what to do. We also write ads that are perfectly catchy in any niche. Try us today we will not disappoint you. Tanx
Re: How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija by kodewrita(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
We dont need craigslist, we got nairalist(Proudly Nigerian).
Re: How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija by rajiade: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2011
Nigerian biz and services can also do well on www.dealsnswaps.com
Also Nigerian!
Re: How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija by iwantto(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
ugbana:

Craiglist is a classified ads site that enjoy millions of visitors. You can drive tremendous traffic to your site or blog with one ad. Unfortunately naija guys are not allowed to register but you can have one. If you are intrested in having a craiglist account all you have to do is to call me at 07033668618  and i will tell you what to do. We also write ads that are perfectly catchy in any niche. Try us today we will not disappoint you. Tanx

Craiglist accepts Nigerians 100 percent.
Re: How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija by Afam4eva(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Who cares about craiglist when there is Nairalist and Dealfish.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help, Webmaters / Training On Website Development! / Looking For Someone To Buy Fiverr Gigs On My Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.