Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored (28412 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by chisomkachy: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
I have just received emergency reports of attacks on @OfficialPDPNig supporters by thugs sponsored to scuttle the ongoing PDP campaign rally in Kaduna State. This is undemocratic and against the Peace Accord all parties signed up for just a few weeks ago.

I urge President Muhammadu Buhari to call on all parties to call their supporters and members to order and to ensure that campaigns, just as with the elections themselves, are kept free, fair and safe. -AA
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1581986963199995905?s=19

The breach has been contained by security agents and the rally proceedings is going on.

The first signs that the authorities here were up to some mischief was when they denied the PDP use of the ultra modern Ahmadu Bello Stadium. This is a breach of the Peace Accord and INEC guidelines.
https://twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/1581983490643439618?s=19

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATTESTATION OF OBI vs ATIKU vs TINUBU

TINUBU to the Yorubas:
It is the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria; and when it gets to Yorubas, it is my turn to be the President.”

ATIKU to the Hausas:
“You should vote for me because I am from the north, don’t vote for any candidate from Yoruba or Igbo.”

PETER OBI to the Igbos:
“Don't vote for me because I am from Igbo. Vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.”

326 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by cherishmichael: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Election hasn't started yet problem don dey come, let alone on the election day, i trust is
dump country, VAWULENCE will prevail. grin

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by blamingthedevil: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Like attracts like ... You sow hatred you will reap hatred

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Naija my country o
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by degreatstalion: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
This ethnic jingoist. He started it, and crying now would be hypocritical.

The man that brings ant-infested gays into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
They are rufai boys

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by twilliamx(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oun pe
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Foolish Cameroonian man com Dubai Arabic united based Grandpa...more reaction will follow..shebe it happened in the North,more to come and will extend to south till you and your fellow grandpa from Osun halt the campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by WhizdomXX(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Q
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Nofakes: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Politics and thuggery!!
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by duro4chang(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku may not find it easy in the north west.

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by ecolime(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
APC thugs again? These urchins are everywhere now.

Drugnubu, Hell-Rufai & his son should be held responsible.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by MarveworldG: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by KGD10: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gimmick set up by Atiku and his cohorts.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by nickyj19: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

TINUBU to the Yorubas:
It is the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria; and when it gets to Yorubas, it is my turn to be the President.”

ATIKU to the Hausas:
“You should vote for me because I am from the north, don’t vote for any candidate from Yoruba or Igbo.”

PETER OBI to the Igbos:
“Don't vote for me because I am from Igbo. Vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.”
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by AllTheWayUp: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai is scared of Atiku's popularity in Kaduna
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by KingKO22: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
K
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Emilokan boiz @ work!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku The Unifier.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

TINUBU to the Yorubas:

ATIKU to the Hausas:

PETER OBI to the Igbos:

Unfortunately Peter Obi does not have any Competence and integrity. He was a mediocre Governor and is still a pathological lier and was a political Prostitute up till a few months ago.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Unfortunately Peter Obi does not have any Competence and integrity. He was a mediocre Governor and is still a pathological lier

That's your own opinion stemmed from your political bigotry

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by sofeo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alright!
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by olatade(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why do rally in a state without seeking a formal approval from the state Governor who is constitutionally the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by PeterObi4LP: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
We all know who send the agberos, is Tinubu of course. He's already scared of the growing popularity of Obi and Atiku. His fake bloc vote he hope to get from the North has slipped off his hands to Atiku and Obi.

Nigerians will retire Tilumpu politically in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by xristos(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
good reactor
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by stasius: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
The rufais

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / Fulani Elders Tackle Miyetti Allah Official Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.