Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly (2071 Views)

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom / Baba Ijesha Admitted That He Assaulted The Victim – Police Officer / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by ParrotGirls360(f): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
An entire street full of men poured out their anger on an aggressive man who publicly assaulted his wife for not wanting to enter a taxi he boarded.

The moment he started hitting his wife, all the men in the street swung on him with heavy punches.

As a result, he got bloodied in few seconds. His wife despite being beaten by her husband was busy pleading that the men should stop beating her husband.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/10/17/man-gets-beaten-badly-for-assaulting-his-wife/

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Zonefree(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gathering of SIMPle men, an Abuser and a Fish brain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by ahnie: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
I love this...E sweet my belle

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Karlovych: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
embarassed Afonja men and wickedness is like bread and butter, despite the sacrifices Awolowo made to improve their lives they still wouldn't change. It's no wonder they drove him to depression and suicide, spits!

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by ceejayluv(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Funny enough, everyone there can be charged for assault. Except the woman.

6 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
the matter tire me
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Some people no just sabi mind thier fvckin business
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by highchief1: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
ahnie:
that belle must purge u

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by advanceDNA: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:

U like violence grin

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Merch:
Some people no just sabi mind thier fvckin business

I don learn to always mind my business no matter the situation since the day a woman sue the man that saved her for sexual assault/rape...she say she touch her and gave her mouth to mouth without her permission.. say she felt violated

https://prezi.com/8ktng86hg13p/cassidy-boon/?fallback=1

https://www.globalnea.com/woman-press-sexual-assault-charges-on-a-man-who-performed-mouth-to-mouth-cpr-on-her/

Una go shock when she and her husband go accuse those guys of assault at weapon point..
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by enigma1990: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
laff wan kee me here. GATHERING OF A SIMPLE MEN!

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
"shocked"

I thought it was Black and Nigerians.
I was like "those pples never heard of NL and the movement of MAGTOW"
or "GOD don finally give them Brain to compete with other Races"... And I was disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
you are the simpleton here.
Zonefree:
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by quintynquince: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Franzinni: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
ahnie:
why ? Why can't the wife fight and beat him ? Are men and women not equal? Even after all the none sense women of this generation are proclaiming, MEN are still willing to fight and die to protect a woman's honor!

Women are just a bunch of ungrateful CUNTS!

No cap !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by ahnie: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
highchief1:
that belle must purge u
In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Jeon(f): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Franzinni:
Even after all the none sense women of this generation are proclaiming,MEN SOME MEN are still willing to fight and die to protect a woman's honor!

Women are just a bunch of ungrateful CUNTS!

No cap !

Those MEN ain't the Women haters... They are SimpS according to the Women haters aka REDPILLS..

So me as a woman I RESPECT THEM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Franzinni: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jeon:

Those Men ain't the women haters... They are SimpS according to the Women haters aka redpills.
all men will come to a woman's rescue unless some software has malfunctioned becasue the desire to protect for a man is as strong as the desire to have sex . If not stronger .

This is my opinion tho
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Jeon(f): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Franzinni:
all menwill come to a woman's rescue

If so the man won't be beating her in the first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Fahvvy: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
ceejayluv:
Funny enough, everyone there can be charged for assault. Except the woman.

Leave them...
Those guys are truly ignorant...

They'll be shocked when the woman press charges against all the men there, saying she and her man were attacked by armed men undecided....

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Franzinni: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jeon:

If so the man won't be beating her in the first place.
she crossed the line so he is trying to rescue her in another way... A woman is always a damsel in distress. Check all cartoons hahahahah she always need help and nah man must come help... No be woman like her

Little mermaid
Pokahuntas
Rapunzel
Beauty and the beast

Nah so the matter go .. but women will never be grateful NO WAY! I bet you that woman won't thank those men that saved her from the help her husband wanted to render her
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afonja men and wickedness is like bread and butter, despite the sacrifices Awolowo made to improve their lives they still wouldn't change. It's no wonder they drove him to depression and suicide, spits!

grin grin grin grin
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Franzinni:
she crossed the line so he is trying to rescue her in another way...

By not getting into a taxi?
the reason why it should called for an assault.

I'm shocked!

A woman is always a damsel in distress. Check all cartoons hahahahah she always need help and nah man must come help... No be woman like her

Little mermaid
Pokahuntas
Rapunzel
Beauty and the beast
Those Men that rescued them are called SimpS by the Redpill which is not different from the Man harassing his wife.

I bet you that woman won't thank those men that saved her from the help her husband wanted to render her
Only a sick woman that has been groom by her stupid husband will do that. or a doormat that got nothing in this World .. so she have to abide by the beater for survival.

I can see some Men are already saying "she would accuse those Men for assaulting her husband". Well that can only happens if she's senseless, dependent or receive a threat from the Man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by techWriter3: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
mpoliticians lizing of SIMPle boys, an Abuser and a Fish brain
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Beaten Badly After He Assaulted His Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
simps

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Girl Abandoned Beside Osun River { Photo } / Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! / Nigerian Man Allegedly Attempts To Kill Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.