Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) (31283 Views)

2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Opurọ I of Yourubaland
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by gracealonev: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jesuschristus:
They won't see sense in what Tinubu said,but if obi should say exactly the same thing it will make perfect sense to them

I am not obidient but the truth is that there is no iota of sense in Tinubu's statement.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by saysugar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu don turns dem to zombist grin see as every Nigerians Dey google search even journalists Dey argue themselves! This man talks in parables so its only wise can understand him
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
On a serious note, Tinubu should not expect these brainwashed IPOB Zombidient terrorists to understand that. The average IQ level of a typical ipob terrorist Zombidient is lower than that of a jelly fish.
Pls just keep on with the campaign, we got your back.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Midemi1: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
He should address urchins please. Peter Obi is the person we want to hear from.

To tell you more lies?
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Olodoh, didn't you learn comparative and superlative at school? No wonder your Principal, Peter Obi graduated with D pass.

Anything rotten can never been made good at a glance immediately hence 'bad' is the best comparative to describe any improvement of it. Just like bad, worse, worst. Worse to bad, Not worse to good. Tinubu was right. Some Unintelligble people expect Tinubu to use superlative in the place of comparative? Such uselesss people should go learn the meaning of comparative and superlative.

Dunce!
Neither rotten nor bad is comparative or superlative.
I doubt if you passed English.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by na2016: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Tinubu na master tactician.

Baba corrected those Obingo and explained why he said from rotten to bad, and how it has gone from bad to good and the optimism that it will be best.

This is what I told my fellow Obidients yesterday but the turned around to attack me. Even though I don't support Tinubu, I have seen that he is a realist.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by KGD10: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kennydoc:

Dunce!
Neither rotten nor bad is comparative or superlative.
I doubt if you passed English.
Nonsense!
Dhumbo.. Rotten is the superlative like Worst hence it can only move to worse and bad (Not good like you uselesss people are crying). Brainlesss dingbat
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by staneless(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jesuschristus:
They won't see sense in what Tinubu said,but if obi should say exactly the same thing it will make perfect sense to them

FYI, obi will never make such a silly, unguarded statement.... it's only senile Tinubu will
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by indolomous(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Only his people will think going from rotten to bad is a good thing. FYI, for those of you that buy rotten political speech, rotten is a synonym for bad.

A man that cannot admit he made a mistake is an incoming failure.

Nigerians check yourselves before you vote.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by guychidile: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:
Dhumbo.. Rotten is the superlative like Worst hence it can only move to worse and bad (Not good like you uselesss people are crying). Brainlesss dingbat

Rotten is the superlative of what?
And which is one is the comparative you have been yapping about?
Once again, you're a dunce!
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by KGD10: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kennydoc:

Rotten is the superlative of what?
And which is one is the comparative you have been yapping about?
Once again, you're a dunce!
DHUMBO, rotten is the superlative of bad. Rotten is the extreme which is same as worst. Odensin.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by iwaeda: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Listen below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGm08T7Oz4A

If Tinubu claimed he understood what he said, it means his campaign organization led by Bayo Onanuga are the real clown grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Fujiyama: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
undecided

Very poor attempt at damage control. Very poor.

Where do we even begin to unravel this?!!

Yet again the man and his handlers and goons have to explain and clarify what to be frank, is a load of banal garbage.

Mr. Tinubu claimed his betters do not understand idioms and synonyms. Yet, an extensive search of idioms containing the words "rotten" and "bad" does not throw up the phrase the man used. Or is he creating his own English idioms now - the way he 'created' modern Lagos? cheesy

And synonyms are not even relevant to this discussion - what word did he use as a synonym?

The man could simply have said Mr. Nasir El-Rufai had improved the security situation and the truth of that assertion would have been the topic of debate. That would have been a separate (and necessary) discussion on its own. Instead, in his characteristic overestimation of his limited abilities, Mr. Tinubu tried to "do pass himself". Simplicity would have sufficed but he went for sophistication (without the ability to pull it off) and look where it got him. cheesy

In one of those weird ironic twists of life, this incident highlights Mr. El-Rufai's (yes, the same El Rufai!) comments about IMN leader El Zakzaky in a 2017 interview where El Rufai said: "I know the animal I'm dealing with". When Channels TV's Maupe Ogun asked whether he was denigrating El Zakzaky with that statement, El Rufai simply said: "It is not denigrating. It is a statement. It is...an idiom...I don't mean El Zakzaky is an animal or anything like that. You know what I'm talking about...If you don't know then maybe you need more lessons in English language - its as simple as that".

Although Maupe Ogun cajoled El Rufai into eventually changing his description of El Zakzaky in the course of the interview, a simple search reveals that indeed he was right - and El Rufai was using a well known idiom in his reference to El Zakzaky.

Meanwhile, a web search of Tinubu's 'rotten to bad' idiom comes up with...nothing. "Rotten to bad" is NOT an idiom. It is just one more example of the bizzare word salads that Mr. Tinubu has become notorious for. And the man has the nerve to lecture those far more qualified than he will ever be on syntax, lexis and structure. undecided

As Fela sang so many years ago: "teacher don't teach me nonsense".
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Brimstone77: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2022

He have further disgraced him self..

The urchins clapping for him should tell us how the rubbish he said related to idioms and synonyms??

I have said it severally that the only people I have problem with are those clapping for him when ever he is talking rubbish..

These same set of people were clapping for him when he suggested that 50 million youths Should be recruited into the army and be fed with agbado and cassava..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
blancsn1:
So I should support a criminal that will loot my destiny into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account ?! You must be brain dead.

Yes I know you are not Igbo you are from the deepest part of hell fire

I would not insult your father because I'm well brought up and also probably his mate or elder brother's mate, but Pandora is better than someone who has been looting and will continue to loot what belongs to you and your generation as long as he is alive. He steals N100, keeps N80 and give people like you the balance of N20, so you can come on Nairaland to show how daft you are. Stay there and be praising your oppressor. Oponu. Ewu.

On another note, if you need help with your physics assignment, please feel free to reach out to me, I am a very nice person, and don't forget to be a good boy in school tomorrow.

Oya go to bed before Mummy comes knocking on your door.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brimstone77:

He have further disgraced him self..

The urchins clapping for him should tell us how the rubbish he said related to idioms and synonyms??

I have said it severally that the only people I have problem with are those clapping for him when ever he is talking rubbish..

These same set of people were clapping for him when he suggested that 50 million youths Should be recruited into the army and be fed with agbado and cassava..

Don't mind them, very senseless idiots*, he wants to feed them agbado and cassava, meanwhile his own children are eating chicken and seafood with expensive wine in the finest restaurants on earth and wearing a wristwatch worth N300 million.

Mumu people, they are even snapping pictures of them eating the agbado, goats. Don't go and ask him where he got the money from, which businesses does he run? Singing the praise of someone destroying your life and that of your generations unborn.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by BENEAMATA: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Go school , na lie . Now the one they say he no go school dey lecture dem . Of course when something is rotten , it's beyond bad .

And some one is up there saying Rotten , an adjective is not synonymous with Bad ,another adjective .check your online dictionary . How can you relate to word play and coinage when you're having difficulty with which adjective rhyme with what .
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Chinatown1759: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jesuschristus:

How foolish and gullible can you be?

Tomorrow he will goof again, you will still come here and use your 10mb to defend your grandfather.

What about the one of maize and corn, Do you still have explanations for that too?

It's obvious the day all of you rascals decides to get sense is the day you'll all die. That's why you defending your foolishness with your last blood
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Olodoh, didn't you learn comparative and superlative at school? No wonder your Principal, Peter Obi graduated with D pass.

Anything rotten can never been made good at a glance immediately hence 'bad' is the best comparative to describe any improvement of it. Just like bad, worse, worst. Worse to bad, Not worse to good. Tinubu was right. Some Unintelligble people expect Tinubu to use superlative in the place of comparative? Such uselesss people should go learn the meaning of comparative and superlative.
and they said the Man no Sabi... It's a pity no wonder some pple assume Kanu should be free when he was discharge but not acquited... They ll still wail here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Fujiyama: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu is a first class graduate of business admin of chicago state university

^^^
grin

Your story isn't true. Tinubu did not graduate cum laude.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Chicago trained accountant wrote that English?
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by dreams22: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Liars

Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
The zombidients don't know the difference between "the worst(rotten) and the bad.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
And peter obi is feeding you the same food he feeds his children? werey dey disguise.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by printemps: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Point of correction. Your Asiwaju lied. There wasn't a bad or rotten situation pre El Rufai government. Invasion of NDA by terrorist, the airport, and the sacking and killings of locals on their ancestral lands at the scale we experienced under El Rufai was never there before he took over. So,Your Asiwaju shouldn't lie to Nigeria, painting what is not. Not everybody has got dementia if he's got one.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:
DHUMBO, rotten is the superlative of bad. Rotten is the extreme which is same as worst. Odensin.

Once again, you're a dunce!!!

Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by KGD10: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kennydoc:

Once again, you're a dunce!!!

Dumbo. We're not talking about the worse comparative of it but the improved comparative of it which is "bad". No one uses most Rotten or more Rotten. Rotten is Rotten! Sink that into your skull. I know you've been scavenging the internet just to come up with the lame stuff.
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
KGD10:

Dumbo. We're not talking about the worse comparative of it but the improved comparative of it which is "bad". No one uses most Rotten or more Rotten. Rotten is Rotten! Sink that into your skull. I know you've been scavenging the internet just to come up with the lame stuff.

Dunce!
You idiotically introduced comparative and superlative into a discussion when both adjectives used were used in the positive.
You said Tinubu went from superlative to comparative. Is rotten a superlative as a word? Is bad comparative?
I repeat, you didn't pass English.
You're a dunce!!!
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by KGD10: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kennydoc:

Dunce!
You idiotically introduced comparative and superlative into a discussion when both adjectives used were used in the positive.
You said Tinubu went from superlative to comparative. Is rotten a superlative as a word? Is bad comparative?
I repeat, you didn't pass English.
You're a dunce!!!

I repeat, we're talking about the improved comparative of it, not worse comparative of it like your stoopid self went to scavenge on internet since time memorial before you could get anything!
Re: Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) by kilodegan: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
You really nailed it. Those Obicracy will not accept this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Ogunjobi Stabbed To Death In London. Photo / Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial / Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.