Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion (769 Views)

Discover Ultimate Comfort And Style With Utlity Kilt From Fashion Kilt Shop / Natural Hairstyles From Fashion Month Fall 2021 / Top Amazing Lingerie You Should Try Out From Fashion House Tiannahsplacempire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by CulturedGotahia: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hey there,
If you see an opportunity for you to make money for yourself this ember month will you grab it? Well, read to the end of this post.
Dropshipping is the perfect business model for people who are new to business but want to make money to use. Dropshipping happens when an online seller makes money from selling many other people's products. All you need as a dropshipper is to find a wholesaler or importer that you can work with, get samples of their products and start advertising it.
You don't even need to stress yourself to find these suppliers, just visit gotahia.com and you will find suppliers of Men, women and kids fashion items that you can do business with. These suppliers are from Lagos Island market, Trade fair, Arena Market, etc. You just need to create a reseller store on Gotahia and you have access to fashion items from different suppliers.
These suppliers will give you the wholesale prices so you can add your own commission before you sell which is your profits.

Now that you know this way of making money, you need to take action so you can see results so visit gotahia.com to get started

2 Likes

Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by TKBTALKS: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Hey there,
If you see an opportunity for you to make money for yourself this ember month will you grab it? Well, read to the end of this post.
Dropshipping is the perfect business model for people who are new to business but want to make money to use. Dropshipping happens when an online seller makes money from selling many other people's products. All you need as a dropshipper is to find a wholesaler or importer that you can work with, get samples of their products and start advertising it.
You don't even need to stress yourself to find these suppliers, just visit gotahia.com and you will find suppliers of Men, women and kids fashion items that you can do business with. These suppliers are from Lagos Island market, Trade fair, Arena Market, etc. You just need to create a reseller store on Gotahia and you have access to fashion items from different suppliers.
These suppliers will give you the wholesale prices so you can add your own commission before you sell which is your profits.

Now that you know this way of making money, you need to take action so you can see results so visit gotahia.com to get started
ok...buh about adding a commission to the product I want to resell ....is there any limit
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by CulturedGotahia: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is a great question, as much as this is up to you to decide, it's best you check competitors price online. There are people who are not making sales because their prices is way too high. When suppliers give you great prices, it's best you are fair with adding your commission.
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by CulturedGotahia: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Happy weekend cool
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by Bloomberriez: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
I have been looking for a way to find suppliers of Men's clothes that I can start selling. will i find on Gotahia?
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by CulturedGotahia: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yea definitely, you will find different suppliers of men’s clothes from Mandilas, bread fruit street, etc
Just create a reseller store on gotahia.com and get access to these products and contact details of suppliers
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by Blaqkiy: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Yea definitely, you will find different suppliers of men’s clothes from Mandilas, bread fruit street, etc
Just create a reseller store on gotahia.com and get access to these products and contact details of suppliers
Can i buy men's wears from suppliers and stock in my physical shop? undecidedCan i buy men's wears from suppliers and stock in my physical shop?
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by CulturedGotahia: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hello, you can definitely buy from suppliers and stock in your physical shop. These wholesalers and importers will always appreciate buyers like you
Blaqkiy:
Can i buy men's wears from suppliers and stock in my physical shop? undecidedCan i buy men's wears from suppliers and stock in my physical shop?
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by TKBTALKS: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Hey there,

I must say..I have connected with few of your suppliers and they were ok nice one
Re: Drop Shipping - The best way to Make more Money from Fashion by incometrader(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Blaqkiy:
Yes you can… you can buy in bulk and get better prices

(1) (Reply)

Can You Image: A Boots Looks Like A Little Boat? / Gorgeous Bridal Shop / Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Tips By Jennifer Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.