Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY (316 Views)

IF YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET GIGS ON UPWORK, READ THIS / Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY by Hannaleeyah(f): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
What have you achieved today, this week, this month, this year, throughout your life?

Is there an increase or decrease in your income this year Or you don't even have a Source of Income?

Is your salary enough?

Most people depend on just stream of income, and I can say that's really bad!. Depending on One stream of income is just like having a One-legged Table, what if the One leg breaks? The table falls. That's just an illustration of how depending on One Source of Income is.

Stop depending on your salary. Salary is a medicine for managing the disease of poverty. With the steady rise in cost of living and economic crisis everywhere, it is very risky to have one source of income.

Lots of graduates out there in search of job,Students hoping to graduate then start working. In a country where the rate of Unemployment is more than the employed.

It's time to invest in yourself and acquire a digital skill!

It's time you stop giving excuses on why you haven't acquired a digital skill yet. The most common excuses I have seen people give are the ones below :

"I don't have a Laptop", this is one of the commons but I will tell you now that, that's not an excuse , you can learn most of all these skills with your phone and start earning at the comfort of your home
"I don't have money" "It's a scam" , these are some other common excuses people give just to justify themselves of not acquiring a skill yet.
What can you buy with your Excuses? All the excuses you had already,can you deposit them at bank? Are you hoping to get the Award or Honour of the Best Person at Giving Excuse?

Stop giving excuses and take the important action. Invest in yourself!

Graphic Design

Video Animation (3D/2D/Whiteboard)

Video Editing

Digital Marketing Full Course

Motion Graphics

Audio Editing

SEO/Google Analytics

Photo editing & Retouching

Web Development

Mobile App Development

Copywriting+ (FREE Business Writing Course)

Social Media Management

Programming/Coding

Facebook Ads & Marketing

Email Marketing

CV Writing

Social Media Presence Growth(SMPG)

Photo Restoration (How to restore, repair and colourize old photos)

YouTube Channel Growth Hacks : How to grow your YouTube channel organically

Skills Monetisation for people who have lots of skills already but still not making a dime from it

You can't learn any of those skills and still go broke! I repeat that, you can't learn any of the above skills and go broke!

Take action today and change your financial situation for the Better.

Message me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 eight 7 5
Re: If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Take an action towards your financial stability today. Send me a message on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 now to get started

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative / Vacancies For Procurement Associate, Cashier, Nurse Assistant, Accountant Etc / How To Get Copywriting Clients Using Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.