Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 (18185 Views)

Slavia Prague Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 2) On 23rd October 2019 / Ajax Vs Chelsea : UCL- (0 - 1) On 23rd October 2019 / Manchester United Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 23rd October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Ygc1: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Really
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Haymus007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
So Arsenal no win today cheesy cheesy
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
yinkeys:
Arsenal fans
The run is over
Except Man City gets a draw in their next game
You said the same thing when Arsenal lost to Man United. We are winning our remaining Epl matches before the Epl goes on a Winter break cos of the World Cup and if you wanna wager some money on it I’m game

5 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by yinkeys(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Iamthoney:
You said the same thing when Arsenal lost to Man United. We are winning our remaining Epl matches before the Epl goes on a Winter break cos of the World Cup and if you wanna wager some money on it I’m game
Maybe you should pin point where I said that
Lol grin
All these gunners sef
Living in fantasy football
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
yinkeys:

Maybe you should pin point where I said that
Lol grin
All these gunners sef
Living in fantasy football
Put your money where your mouth is if e sure for you

3 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Mirasteel: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
webincomeplus:

Whao! So, Liverpool and Tottenham are not proper or serious teams? What will we not hear Arsenal haters?
Just leave them, hate is in their blood. grin

3 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Iamthoney:
Why didn’t they do so when they play Palace? You can’t win every game and you can’t always play well. I saw your previous post about Arsenal yet to defeat a proper football team. Tell me the proper football team City has beaten this season in the Epl. Today’s game was a minor setback and a reality check at the same time for Arsenal, and I can assure you we are gonna shake it off and go back to our winning ways again.

Good... Keep it up! I wish y'all well!

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Good... Keep it up! I wish y'all well!
We sure will
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by pargelenis(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Arsenal has started the season well, but don't get over yourself please...

You are yet to beat a proper or serious team! No hating here!

Leicester had one luck that year: That was the fact that the top teams were not in form at all!

They worked hard and stayed solid as a team, but it was undeniably a FLUKE season!

That's why they have never come anywhere close to repeating it since then!

The only thing that will help Arsenal win this EPL title is if Man City drops form suddenly and massively... If that doesn't happen, forget it!

Your number one challenge now is keeping every member of the first team fit till season ends... If Saka and Odegaard miss games, you people are in soup!
I do not think you can win any league by “fluke” … you can certainly win one or two games by luck but to be the best over the course of 38 games means you truly are the best team that season - no debate. Very solid core of players that were all in fantastic form too in that season: Vardy, Kante, Mahrez .. etc!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
webincomeplus:

Whao! So, Liverpool and Tottenham are not proper or serious teams? What will we not hear Arsenal haters?
liverpool na still contenders bros I nor understand u o..take am easy na a team that has only 11 players na him wan win league relax.beat Northinharmp forest first

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Iamthoney:
Why didn’t they do so when they play Palace? You can’t win every game and you can’t always play well. I saw your previous post about Arsenal yet to defeat a proper football team. Tell me the proper football team City has beaten this season in the Epl. Today’s game was a minor setback and a reality check at the same time for Arsenal, and I can assure you we are gonna shake it off and go back to our winning ways again.
ok..with 11 players no bench abi..November and January go funny die..I nor fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Haymus007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abeg wetin madrid play yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Reallife17:
City has put five past Liverpool with no response
losserpool prob be say they turn to Madrid when they face city and feel that if they win city they will be awarded 20 points not knowing that forest and palace they wait for them for front..wat matters is who wins the league the epl is not one game but 38 games..I feel for klopp

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Haymus007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
No mind dem honey moon don dey finish for them cheesy
yinkeys:
Maybe you should pin point where I said that Lol grin All these gunners sef Living in fantasy football
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
pargelenis:
I do not think you can win any league by “fluke” … you can certainly win one or two games by luck but to be the best over the course of 38 games means you truly are the best team that season - no debate. Very solid core of players that were all in fantastic form too in that season: Vardy, Kante, Mahrez .. etc!

What happened the season after?!! How did the same manager get fired soon after?!!

It was a fluke sir... They won it because the top contenders were not in the competition for the most part!

Not saying they didn't deserve it, but would they have won it if other top teams were really in the fight?!! Chelsea?! City?!! United?!! Liverpool?!!
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
osazsky:
ok..with 11 players no bench abi..November and January go funny die..I nor fit laugh
When they hear you guys rant about no bench no bench one would think it is just only the first 11 that plays for Arsenal and they have no other player aside that first 11. Well let me remind you that they have other players that made up the team and some of them are injured and will be back before or after the World Cup and the other ones try to do their best when called upon by the coach. Today’s game might not have turned out in our favor but we all know that we ain’t gonna have a full season without any glitch or blip. We gonna learn from today’s game and regroup and improve. City with all their squad depth should have won at Anfield, St James’ Park and Selhurst Park this season but they didn’t cause you can’t win every game every time
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Ezmans: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
RedMac:
Fatigue is telling on arsenal team... Tired legs no bench
exept man city which other team has a good bench than arsenal?
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Guy.., Liverpool dun beat city too many times. Dem nor dey argue am
3 points is noting..u beat city and lost against forest...wat is impt is who is crowned champions by may...one game is not 38 games..pep knows this and other coaches are ignorant of this..that is to play every game like a final irrespective of the team u are playing,use ur strongest available players...klopp nor know him best 11..wat a pitty...why him they rest players unnecessarily
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ezmans:
exept man city which other team has a good bench than arsenal?
that's y pep will finish above u guys...when fatigue and injury set in wat becomes of arsenal..it cost u guys qualification to ucl last season despite the numerous games in hand..Pepsi idea is to have 3 good players in every position..I expect him to go for a sound fightback by Jan since Walker is out...this has affected city's pattern of play cuz the opponent is not supp0se to touch the more more than 10m from the available 90m put together
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by pargelenis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
What happened the season after?!! How did the same manager get fired soon after?!!
It was a fluke sir... They won it because the top contenders were not in the competition for the most part!
Not saying they didn't deserve it, but would they have won it if other top teams were really in the fight?!! Chelsea?! City?!! United?!! Liverpool?!!
Leicester did lose Kante … and besides that, in the following season, went all the way to the quarter finals of the champions league. If football was all ”fluke” then Atalanta would have won Serie A by now, RB Leipzig won Bundesliga, Arsenal won EPL etc etc. you just don’t get lucky/fluky over a course of 9 months playing 38 games. That’s a true test of champions.

3 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Iamthoney:
When they hear you guys rant about no bench no bench one would think it is just only the first 11 that plays for Arsenal and they have no other player aside that first 11. Well let me remind you that they have other players that made up the team and some of them are injured and will be back before or after the World Cup and the other ones try to do their best when called upon by the coach. Today’s game might not have turned out in our favor but we all know that we ain’t gonna have a full season without any glitch or blip. We gonna learn from today’s game and regroup and improve. City with all their squad depth should have won at Anfield, St James’ Park and Selhurst Park this season but they didn’t cause you can’t win every game every time
wat becomes of ur team if jesus and matelleni gets injured or are fatigue..when pattea is not in the midfield Swansea can score 6 self.and u dont have a good defense..a team that plays deep will always get something from u guys even if it's a draw
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
osazsky:
wat becomes of ur team if jesus and matelleni gets injured or are fatigue..when pattea is not in the midfield Swansea can score 6 self
Let me remind you that the Martinelli y’all are singing his praise wasn’t a starter at this stage last season, Smith Rowe was. Smith Rowe’s injury paved way for Martinelli and he took the opportunity with both hands and make that left wing his own. If Jesus and Partey gets injured which I don’t pray for other players will take their place and step up cos neither of Partey, Martinelli or Jesus isn’t replaceable

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by hustla(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tears and shalaye everywhere grin
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Iamthoney:
Let me remind you that the Martinelli y’all are singing his praise wasn’t a starter at this stage last season, Smith Rowe was. Smith Rowe’s injury paved way for Martinelli and he took the opportunity with both hands and make that left wing his own. If Jesus and Partey gets injured which I don’t pray for other players will take their place and step up cos neither of Partey, Martinelli or Jesus isn’t replaceable
did u do well last season?
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Ray07(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Guy, the colonization no be here at all!

Same way Ancelloti don colonize La Liga like this o! grin
grin
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Ray07(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lamasta:

Nothing but the absolute fact
We dey wait for una downfall. It would happen soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Ray07(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mitsurugi:

It's not a lamentation bro. I only said this because he's one of those complaining about a lack of playing time. He got it today and didn't rise to be counted. I've been an Arsenal fan since 1998 but I can tell you for free...... Man City is winning the league
nothing is impossible. You guys can still win it.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by hermesprogidy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Reminderz:

And who told you that they aren't calm? it's the fans instincts to support their favourite club when they are winning.. so I don't know what calmness you're talking about...

they've been calm all these years taking loses silently... it's their time, let's them celebrate and show their joy... why would they be calm?
Don't mind him, closet Chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by lukency(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
As usual, Arsenal is back to default setting.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Lamasta(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ray07:
We dey wait for una downfall. It would happen soon grin

If you cannot stop our rising then you can't see our downfall

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
osazsky:
did u do well last season?
For a team that lost its first three games of the season with zero goal, and narrowly missing out on top four I’d say we partially did well cos no one gave us a chance just like how no one is giving us a chance now and yet here we are proving our mettle and going against the status quo
Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd October 2022 by Haymus007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wetin you dex xpect before grin
hustla:
Tears and shalaye everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? / Tottenham Vs Liverpool : All You Need To Know About Champions League Final / PSG Vs Juventus UCL (2 - 1) On 6th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.