Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG (16299 Views)

Ekiti: Governor Oyebanji Appoints Komolafe New Head Of Service / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by sojisenai(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by jrusky(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oracleforce:
Ipob piglet will not like this

All these Obituary Pthief will not like it

They will surely commit suicide hearing this because they so much hate diversity and inclusion, very tribalistic to the point they rejected a whole cardinal, very arrogant seen everybody as enemy, foul mouthed untrained mofos, arsonist and liars.

I'm sure simply she is Muslim alone will make them commit suicide, very evil, satanical and haters of humanity.

Thunder fire obi the latest monster in Nigeria history to be dealt with brutally.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by cherishmichael: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Very impressive.
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by akanbiaa(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nice move , Governor was more concerned about her competence and not state she came from.
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
congratulations
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Orangedreams: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seen and noted. Good luck to the people of Ekiti state and their new governor.

*QUICK SALES IN SURULERE*

1) Block of 5flats on 891sqm *Okoya Thomas Close Off Samshonibare thru Ogunlana Drive, 145m asking*

2) Very Clean Block of 4flats *@57, Samshonibare Street Off Ogunlana Drive 120m asking, Pics Available*

3) 4br duplex + 2nos 3br on 587sqm *@Kernel Street Off Bode Thomas 155m asking, Pics Available*

4) Vacant twin bungalow on a plot *@Modupe Johnson Crescent Off Adeniran Ogunsanya, 95m asking*

5) Massive detached house *on 1288sqm @Desalu Str, close Olaleye New Town Estate, Iponri 145m asking, Developer's Delight*

6) Large One Storey block of flats Tenanted *on 800sqm very close to UBA Bank on Bode Thomas Road, 260m asking, Pics Available*

7) Vacant Block of flats on 700sqm *@54, Bode Thomas Road, Surulere, 260m*

cool 5br duplex + 2nos flat on 550sqm *@Eniasoro Beyioku Street Off Ogunlana Drive, 130m*

9) Vacant 5br fully detached house on 650sqm *@Mbonu Ejike Close Off Ayinde Giwa Crescent Off Ogunlana Drive, 125m asking*

10) A storey building *on Adelabu Road, 170m asking*

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by drlateef: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
the only chance for Nigeria to be great again is now, let get our PVC an vote for Peter obi and datti.

Peter is losing. Check what happened in Kaduna yoday. El Rufai has blown his fuse. No one in north will vote Peter Obi when they hear what El Rufai said about him.
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by drlateef: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Osaze007:

Less than 5% of population sha but be screaming marginalization and she’s from Oyo

Where did you get your less than 5%?
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by ufuosman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Akerele44:
May i and my family also receive good news before this year ends
Amen

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by ufuosman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Osaze007 post=117643108]

Less than 5% of population sha but be screaming marginalization and she’s from Oyo

Na you do the statistics abi. People like you are the one saying christian in borno is 40% . Evu
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Cromagnon: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
tishbite41:
Nice
Ekiti, home of erudite juggernauts
yet the economy is liliputian
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by sofeo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alright
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Dchampion65: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
No complain from Ishaq Akintola and MURIC now.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by tishbite41(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cromagnon:
yet the economy is liliputian
the science of Nikolai Tesla has little to do with the money of Elon Musk
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by pepericozi: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations ma. Your appointment is a well deserved one because you know how to turn worse situation to bad one ����.
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Cromagnon: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
tishbite41:

the science of Nikolai Tesla has little to do with the money of Elon Musk
but both have verifiable results to show. Ekiti does not

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by ForumNL(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
drlateef:

Except you want to decieve yourself, Islam is almost invisible in Ekiti... Better still visit Ekiti and see how it goes
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Osaze007: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
drlateef:

I won’t even argue with you
She’s an oyo lady
Ekiti Ondo and Kogi Yorubas are 90% christains !! I’m sure if you check her well she’s not 100% Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
"Osupa Adinni as a worthy Ambassador of Islam, by the United Muslim Council of Nigeria, Ekiti State Chapter in 2008."

Religion and unnecessary ways to milk out money from gullible sheeples. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by ForumNL(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Osaze007:

I won’t even argue with you
She’s an oyo lady
Ekiti Ondo and Kogi Yorubas are 90% christains !! I’m sure if you check her well she’s not 100% Ekiti

Exactly
Ekiti, Kogi (Okun) and Ondo has huge Yoruba Christian presence

It's too glaring and undebatable
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by mogbolade43693: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations to her...See the link below, earn as you go!Congratulations to her...See the link below, earn as you go!...
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by drlateef: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
ForumNL:

Except you want to decieve yourself, Islam is almost invisible in Ekiti... Better still visit Ekiti and see how it goes

I go there all the time. I have many muslim friends from Ekiti. Its all a big lie.
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by LegalWolf: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Think9ja:
Like I was telling my mom yesterday during the swearing in ceremony.

Once the swearing in ceremony is over, the next thing is to start sharing positions to people according to what role they played in his emergence.

The appointees on the other hand will start calling their friends and relatives to bring their credentials for appointment into the state MDAs.

The cycle continues like that, like that till the end of time.
If you want to also "chop", join a popular party and campaign for a candidate that can win.

Obi cannot change it
Tinubu cannot change it
Atiku cannot change it

Support your candidate let me support mine. How is that difficult?

AtiKowa 2023

God bless you man
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by SugarGirl44(f): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zandena:
Kudos to Oyebanji for this appointment. It will go along way in appeasing the heavily marginalised Muslims of Ekiti state.
What's a good way to start!

Did the Muslims complain to you?
Why is you people’s brain so scanty that you can’t reason beyond the religion imposed on you be your foreign masters?
Wọn ṣepe fun yin ni?
Mtcheew....
I’m sure you’re not Yoruba, cos we don’t reason idiotically like this.
Carry your madness to your region pls.

3 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by ForumNL(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
drlateef:

I go there all the time. I have many muslim friends from Ekiti. Its all a big lie.

Continue living in self denial
Re: Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG by Osaze007: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
ForumNL:

Continue living in self denial

Maybe someone from Oyo or Osun
But it’s a welcome development anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Liberates Bauchi Forest From Insurgents (photos) / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba / Reps Kick Against New Language Policy By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.