Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? (469 Views)

Foodstuffs Business Hotcake / "Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" / Foodstuffs Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Fantazy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm thinking of opening a business for my sister.

I thought about which business to open and arrived at either of these two; Foodstuff business or selling of Clothing/Tailoring accessories.

Note: She learned tailoring and has a sewing machine already which she use in sewing cloths on her free time at home, though she has not done her freedom yet. I brought in the Foodstuff idea due to the fact that tailors are too many in our area and the chances of her getting customers on time might be too slim.

Capital at hand N200k

So elders, please what are/is your advices?

Thanks
Re: Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Romanoff(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
People will pick food over clothes o.

People must eat.

So food stuff.
Re: Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Prolificgiant(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Food stuff ooo,there is no 2ways about it
Re: Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Gentlechika(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
For her to thrive in the tailoring business, she must perfect her skills and its quite saturated atm. For me, foodstuffs business is quite lucrative and can be done anywhere though your capital is small
Re: Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Fantazy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Prolificgiant:
Food stuff ooo,there is no 2ways about it

I appreciate this. Thanks
Re: Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Fantazy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gentlechika:
For her to thrive in the tailoring business, she must perfect her skills and its quite saturated atm. For me, foodstuffs business is quite lucrative and can be done anywhere though your capital is small

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials? by Fantazy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Romanoff:
People will pick food over clothes o.

People must eat.

So food stuff.

Sure! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Needed / The Million-dollars Profit Factory: Crypto Smart Contract Arbitrage In Binance / How To Attract New Customers For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.